Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advisors importance  (Read 332 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

Is there some list of good advisors? Except McAfee and Buterin I didn't know who to follow Grin Ico's with great advisors usually finish sales on closed presales)

It is good when an advisor had his own successful ICO
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

I honestly agree about the importance of the advisors to each ICO. It will help these ICOs to make a name for themselves. However, we should also consider that there are some development team and advisors who are fake ones like we see on Benebit and other scam ICOs.

To be sure that they are real, make sure that you double check their FB and LinkedIn Profiles to see if they are real or not. Advisors are making a huge impact in endorsing a specific ICO that they are connected to.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:19:34 AM

Yes nowadays the project advisors are a major element of any ICO and will lend credibility to a newly launching ICO. People that have already made a name for themselves in the crypto space have a reputation to protect, so when they associate themselves with a new coin you know they have confidence it will be successful.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:23:13 AM

One of the most important thing for a successful ICO if the powerful board of advisors. That is why:

Firstly, a big name on a project website can make the status of a company launching ICO. Secondly, a big name can create an environment of trust around an ICO. Since an advisor with a good reputation can not join a scam project, the board of advisors shows sincere intentions of a company launching ICO. What is more, an advisor is not just a photo on a website. It is the person who helps a team: they meet founders with potential investors, they give pieces of advice about the white paper and business plan and how to make all things right. Furthermore, an advisor is an inspiration and motivation for a team: you do everything not to disappoint the person you respect so much.

A good example of a professional advisor is Mohammed Ibrahim Jega. He is a serial entrepreneur and tech savvy marketer with vast experience in Business Development, Project Management, Content Marketing, and Application Development. He is the pioneer in cryptocurrency in Africa. Today he joined the board of advisors of KickCity event platform.

More about Mohammed you can read in this article https://etherworld.co/2018/01/12/top-tech-entrepreneur-in-africa-joins-kickcitys-board/

Consultants are very big, consultants are experienced people, and they make the project more reliable.

A professional will not join a fraud project.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

Yes nowadays the project advisors are a major element of any ICO and will lend credibility to a newly launching ICO. People that have already made a name for themselves in the crypto space have a reputation to protect, so when they associate themselves with a new coin you know they have confidence it will be successful.
exactly. Advisers are a very important part of the ICO project. They will create trust for those who participate in the ICO project and promote a smart way for their projects to be invested.
Not only have good staff and good ideas, but we also need advisors to help the project grow longer.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:34:17 AM

This gives the ICO the accreditation it worth and it help the ICO sell,good advisers are what make up the prospect of any coin.
Kallipso

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

One of the most important thing for a successful ICO if the powerful board of advisors. That is why:

Firstly, a big name on a project website can make the status of a company launching ICO. Secondly, a big name can create an environment of trust around an ICO. Since an advisor with a good reputation can not join a scam project, the board of advisors shows sincere intentions of a company launching ICO. What is more, an advisor is not just a photo on a website. It is the person who helps a team: they meet founders with potential investors, they give pieces of advice about the white paper and business plan and how to make all things right. Furthermore, an advisor is an inspiration and motivation for a team: you do everything not to disappoint the person you respect so much.

A good example of a professional advisor is Mohammed Ibrahim Jega. He is a serial entrepreneur and tech savvy marketer with vast experience in Business Development, Project Management, Content Marketing, and Application Development. He is the pioneer in cryptocurrency in Africa. Today he joined the board of advisors of KickCity event platform.

More about Mohammed you can read in this article https://etherworld.co/2018/01/12/top-tech-entrepreneur-in-africa-joins-kickcitys-board/
It's clear that no one will invest without advice. But the advice should be correct as well as the advisers. They create an aura of trust in the whole project and attract more and more people. Thus, it can be said that this is the basis of each project and its participation in the market.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

It's clear that no one will invest without advice. But the advice should be correct as well as the advisers. They create an aura of trust in the whole project and attract more and more people. Thus, it can be said that this is the basis of each project and its participation in the market.

agree. This advice has to be useful
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

I know that you just promote your project, but the topic is interesting. I also believe in the importance of quality of advisors team. It is very important that the team is balanced in terms of competencies
For example, that was one of the reasons why I invest in the IQeon ICO. Their advisers has successful previous experience in the ICO, some has finance and business, some marketing, some blockchain development...

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

I know that you just promote your project, but the topic is interesting. I also believe in the importance of quality of advisors team. It is very important that the team is balanced in terms of competencies
For example, that was one of the reasons why I invest in the IQeon ICO. Their advisers has successful previous experience in the ICO, some has finance and business, some marketing, some blockchain development...

It is important for advisors to have wise experience
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

it is important for everyone
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

it is important for everyone

especially for ico advisors
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: