Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:16:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP - buy now or wait for dip?  (Read 508 times)
sky2moon

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:14:53 AM

This is a good question, now xrp about $1. So I will accumulate xrp at the low price, it may take many time to accumulate. Buy at the low price, and use this formula:
Total fund 100% / 5
Buy 20% of your fund at the correction time.
So this will average your cost. Hope this will help you. Smiley

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:35:26 AM

You should start buying now, I dont think it will dip more cause it happened already and the market is starting to recover now.
Gerci

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:39:23 AM

Bitcoin Indonesia (bitcoin.co.id) continues to make new breakthroughs in its trading platform. Having recently announced the official release of Zcoin trading in the company, now the largest Digital Exchange in Indonesia that also serves Ripple trading with Rupiah.

The move began at 15:00 pm Friday (22/9) yesterday, which increasingly enliven the universe of digital currency trading in Bitcoin Indonesia (bitcoin.co.id) with Rupiah. The price at the time this article is made is worth Rp 2.347 / XRP. This price is fairly cheap for anyone who wants to start trading using Ripple for later resale when the price goes up to get profits abundantly.For now I will wait for a more appropriate time to buy XRP
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:45:40 AM

With the rapid tie ups of Ripple on different companies and banks , XRP price would surely go to higher grounds. So if you can buy little by little then buy so that you would not be left behind when XRP prices skyrockets....
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:43:34 PM

Hi all, what are your opinions about XRP? I am getting the feeling this coin can even become bigger than it already is. I unfortunately never bought it, even when it was at $0.25 for weeks.

Do you believe it is a good time to buy now, or wait for a dip?

Thank you and Merry Christmas!
If you want to trade Ripple against the USD then you should invest in it now because Bitcoin is going to get a much higher demand.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
waterceiling (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

hello all, I want to thank you for your replies. Based on those replies I actually invested at $0.98 and have already made a great ROI in the short term.

Thanks again.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:35:57 PM

Even though I am regretting not to have bought this coin a few weeks ago, I wold never buy it after such a sharp rise. Too dangerous. Coins mut be bought when their price is flat or slowly rising.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: