Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:11:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP - buy now or wait for dip?  (Read 508 times)
waterceiling (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:23:32 AM

Hi all, what are your opinions about XRP? I am getting the feeling this coin can even become bigger than it already is. I unfortunately never bought it, even when it was at $0.25 for weeks.

Do you believe it is a good time to buy now, or wait for a dip?

Thank you and Merry Christmas!
deniskiely

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:24:27 AM

Never go deep again, Asia is crazy about this coin so make your decision fast Cheesy
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:28:39 AM

$XRP without a doubt is one of the currencies which must exist in your long term portfolio.
Being a Long Term HOLDING, you may think of entering it now, however if you are looking over a short term this is the not the coin.
Again, for me $XRP is always a buy under $1
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:30:51 AM

better from now you buy that, because january price will be dragon
xrp will listing in coinbase
and you know the demand is big
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:43:58 AM

I have strong believe in Ripple always have but not quiet sure how high it will go.
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:52:12 AM

I think this coins should be in your crypto protfolio. But if you don't really have it then maybe you can try to wait for a dip. However, if we look at which coins that had the best run as BTC had it's recent dip/correction XRP was the coin that held up the best among top 10. The onyl reason I see that XRP would drop is if we have another drop in BTC price, then XRP rpice might start to drop, but if instead you think BTC will ebgin its journey up to 20k again then I think XRP will skyrocket up to 2$ pretty quickly.

Those are my opinions but I can't say I am an expert, I asctually sold of most of my RIpple at $0,8 thinking it was going to dip further so now my stake is very small. I am personally hoping for a dip to buy more but not sure if it will happen.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:53:26 AM

I don't know about you guys, but I just bought and will forget for a year or so. I trust that XRP has a long way up to go.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:54:59 AM

Never go deep again, Asia is crazy about this coin so make your decision fast Cheesy
You don't know that and you can never tell who bought it, why and when it will be dumped.
I've bought them when they were cheap, sold them, bought them again, sold them and now I am waiting for dip to buy more  Grin

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:57:10 AM

The only reason why I haven't invested yet is because funds are still on the way. As soon as it arrives, all in definitely.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:58:24 AM

I wouldn't go all in, be reasonable guys
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:00:57 AM

If you have the fund ready go ahead and buy XRP because it has enough space to grow. And the supporters of XRP are managing the coins well in regards to the volume in circulation. Buy now and grow with the coin.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:05:53 AM

If you have the fund ready go ahead and buy XRP because it has enough space to grow. And the supporters of XRP are managing the coins well in regards to the volume in circulation. Buy now and grow with the coin.

I strongly agree to this. This time around, I am not trading short term for this alt coin.
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:09:56 AM

I think that soon there will be a large dump of the entire crypto currency market. Therefore, I recommend that you wait a bit. It seems to me that you can buy much cheaper this coin

vincentbeth934

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:16:59 AM

Hmmm.. Really? I do think that Bitcoin is currently at an unstable situation, but given the growth upside of XRP, I'm not so sure about a deep correction.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:22:37 AM

Buy at the dips or in a reload zone is the wisest choice, There is no way you should buy at the top. I see XRP is a centralized coin, but when many bankers applied XRP, it's going to be huge. That just my opinion, you should do your own research.
Baka01

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:31:38 AM

the dip is now , .9-1$
nistra

Activity: 474

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:33:22 AM

If you need a short term profit buy it later wait for the dip.
For a long term, XRP is worth to buy now and hold it. It will growing day by day.
vincentbeth934

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:34:15 AM

A deep is probable, but we can always test buy in case it doesn't happen, then we'll just need to average up as prices rise.
Stavrido

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:47:03 AM

I think that before buying it is worth waiting for the correction at least to the level of 0.3 $. Now it is too expensive and I sincerely believe that the price at 0.9 is completely unreasonable at the moment.

xGeraValerax

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:48:17 AM

All the prospects for 2018 are exclusively related to further attracting customers to integrate ripple into their systems. According to the latest data, representatives of several exchanges immediately drew attention to the company, which means that with the confirmation of information, ripple is expecting a rapid growth.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: