Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everybody is joining..  (Read 1500 times)
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

of course the last couple of months we've seen a boom in alt coins which I think it's because of binance and kucoin

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

When someone know about bitcoin and it's benefits they going to join and learn how many people got a high profit. Especially bitcoin community now will increase  

People are joining because of the fact that it's value is so very high that they considered it as an asset or investment thinking that it could improve their financial status. Once they experienced life with Bitcoins, through trading, exchange and the like. They will go over ups and downs which they will encounter worst or tramautic experiences that will serve as a lesson for them. It's very engaging to know that there are some individuals that became rich by this digital commodity, but they have gone through every hardship which they totally deserve. If a person that is planning to join and thinking things will be easier, then this is not the venture for them.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

It's pretty insane how fast cryptocurrency is growing, especially Bitcoin. It's gotten to the point where exchanges and websites are turning away users because they can't handle the server load and bandwith of so many users. That's just insane in my eyes.

doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

Why not everybody will not join?? Now a days the value of bitcoin is rising day by day. If you see the price of last year then you will understand the price graph. Everyday the investment in btc is increasing day by day. Às a result the price is increasing. Làst year the price of bitcoin started with 9000$ which  ended with 16k$.This year if the price of Bitcoin rise like the last year then we will see the price at 40k$. So to becoming sure that if you invest now then there is a chance of a profit of 20k$ with in just a year. Again if you see the other people then you will observe that people are becoming addicted to bitcoin. That is the people are investing more and more in Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will not be down easily. According to some economist, one day Bitcoin will rule the world. So to Know about Bitcoin everyone need a source. As a result the people are joining to share or to gain knowledge....

hulahup

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

if I'm happy if the people who join, like unemployed people can play this bitcoin.
and that person also can know what is the deposit and know what the work of krypto world.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

I think that only a stupid person will not join us Smiley Bitcoin is a chance for every person to do something good not only for his family, but also for the people around him.
jsmith85

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

It is great that other people are embracing the cryptocurrency world and i think it is better that way.
CoinMaker7

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?
yes people are joining and they are getting more knowledgeable about bitcoins so number is increasing. 
Millertheguy

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

It is great that many people are now embracing bitcoins and other crypto currencies. The more the merrier.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

That is the real reason of why a lot of altcoins are being pumped at the moment, it is full of hype at almost all the altcoins that are listed, even for those who are under the top 400 of coinmarketcap.
A lot of people want to make easy bucks, that is why they are joining.

Yeah you are right. There are a lot of people now already joined crypto because they already believe about life improvements with crypto currencies and they want to earn big time even in just a months or a year.
QWURUTTI

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

I agree with you at this because simply at the office , more and more co workers joined this cryptocurrency world after finding that it really helps on our financial problems and also give us convinience for a centralize currency around the globe.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?

Yeah you are correct a lot of people are joining the crypto world, but they dont know the risk they are taking when investing or when they join some ICO that they believe it will give them profit.
There are many people who doesnt exactly know what crypto currency is and they just joined because someone invited them over to be part of it.
if I just joined the world of crypto, I prefer to learn more about how to invest right, and must recognize the risks first so that one day I do not lose.

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:35:15 PM

everyone is definitely joining as they have seen the benefits of the cryptocurrency world. i believe as time goes, the bitcoin community will increase and go beyond reach. everyone wants to make profits.
There are so many people now want to join in bitcoin because they know now the benefits of bitcoin. Bitcoin community now will grow and grow cause everyone want to earn and to become successful in future.

Yes everybody is joining bitcoin now..the popularity of bitcoin is almost all over the world and the people wants to join the campaign just to earn more money,more profits,investment and a lot more..also savings for the future Kiss
this is a good development in the bitcoin world, and will make the bitcoin price even more so. bitcoin has really helped our economy to a better future.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

If everyone are joining..then this will going to be viral by the next few days, everybody also enjoy the benefits brought to us in real world.. this is another step of global change ..
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

Bitcoin really gain attention from many people when it reach $20k and everybody is eager to own some of it. That's why many are taking the advantage of it and use bitcoin as front in their scammy things and with this bitcoin image got hurt. However, bitcoin popularity makes the demand go insanely while its supply are getting near to its limit as so expect as the days passes bitcoin price will be more valuable than anything precious.

audiman

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Stop thinking that you know why people are getting into BTC. You don't. Everybody has their own reasons to get into it, and guess what? None of them are bad.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

everyone is definitely joining as they have seen the benefits of the cryptocurrency world. i believe as time goes, the bitcoin community will increase and go beyond reach. everyone wants to make profits.

not the bitcoin community the cryptocommunity

Kaccy1

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

hello,i believe people are begining to get involved in bitcoin these days because they have seen the benefits involved in the very coin(Bitcoin),using myself as an instance i remember i was among the people that did not so believe bitcoin the time it came out but thankgod the time i got adviced by a friend in new york i got intrested and therefore decided to give it a try and here i am today have a memorable awe,i always advice people to try and utilize any opportunity they have because good thungs often do not comes twice.Be Wise
zebii memon

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

every body is joining because bitcoin is digital currency. Give us profit
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

Good information to all of us because,  as many traders are there is crypto world, the demand will also increase. They want to enter here because of bitcoin that rapidly increases. Many people encourage to invest in here also
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: