Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everybody is joining..  (Read 1500 times)
charlotte04 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:17:42 AM

As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:41:55 AM

everyone is definitely joining as they have seen the benefits of the cryptocurrency world. i believe as time goes, the bitcoin community will increase and go beyond reach. everyone wants to make profits.
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

Of course everybody is joining, that is why a lot of exchanges are having to stop registrations and take care of their current customers properly. That is a good sign for business when you have to stop customers from coming in that means there is a massive demand which does not appear to be slowing done any time soon.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
aakriti

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

At this time who do not know about crypto or bitcoin is away from crypto. Once anyone gets information about it joins certainly.
CherRic

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?

More and more people are joining the crypto world because of their awareness about the benefits of investing in cryptocurrency. Likewise, these people want to have good income to sustain their daily living. We cannot also blame that cryptocurrency will give you a good easy money compared to working like a slave.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:53:45 AM

As the popularity of cryptoworld is increasing, more and more people are joining this world to earn a good profit on their investments. Because after entering in this world they got to know that they can earn good profits.

armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:59:51 AM

Yeah you are correct a lot of people are joining the crypto world, but they dont know the risk they are taking when investing or when they join some ICO that they believe it will give them profit.
There are many people who doesnt exactly know what crypto currency is and they just joined because someone invited them over to be part of it.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

Definitely ,every one joining in cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is the leader of digital currency.Bitcoin community increasing very quickly.maximum people many profit.Bitcoin is the platform for benefit.Bitcoin user got profit.Bitcoin now leading position in cryptocurrency.everybody interested by Bitcoin.because it's profit margin is so high.
kc999991

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:03:41 AM

A lot of people even the older generations are asking about the crypto world becasue they saw some news on televisions about how worthy bitcoin is now. With that in mind and the demand of Bitcoin looking to up, hopefully bitcoin will be a lot more vauleable by the end of 2018.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:06:40 AM

that's good news, that the world community is beginning to benefit and benefit from the world of crypto, and if it's like that, the crypto world will be adopted by the world as a legitimate means of payment.
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:09:39 AM

Definitely ,every one joining in cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is the leader of digital currency.Bitcoin community increasing very quickly.maximum people many profit.Bitcoin is the platform for benefit.Bitcoin user got profit.Bitcoin now leading position in cryptocurrency.everybody interested by Bitcoin.because it's profit margin is so high.

Who wouldnt? i mean it is an advance investment where market price is un predictable and many to choose from. Surely you will profit but that depends on how long you will wait. Because most frustrations in investment that i observe is just from regrets for selling early or not noticing a coin that just recently increased. But their is also a risk because the more investors the more transaction will be conducted every time prices would increase.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

its defonitely an improvement. Its a welcome sight with how many countries have downed the cryptocurrency. It has really been a welcome sight to see and really witness how cryptocurrency has gone woth thenpunlic and sjowed a lot of premise
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

There are lots of people discovered the existence of cryptocurrency because of the internet and News that spreads like a wildfire. Because of the benefits of cryptocurrency they hesitate to join our community, creating exchange accounts, Investing, and buying Altcoins, making some of the exchanges tempopararily unavailable and pumping of altcoins. For some it is a good sign for crypto holders to have profits.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:16:40 AM

Yes, the hype about bitcoin and cryptocurrency influenced people to reconsider investing in crypto market. Before i can talk to few peopleany who knows cryptocurrency but now at my office they are interested in buying bitcoin. People are now realizing the power of cryptocurrency and i am sure that this trend will continue.
louie69

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:43:57 AM

Yes, the hype about bitcoin and cryptocurrency influenced people to reconsider investing in crypto market. Before i can talk to few peopleany who knows cryptocurrency but now at my office they are interested in buying bitcoin. People are now realizing the power of cryptocurrency and i am sure that this trend will continue.

I just observed that more and more people are joining the bitcoin as this has already gain popularity worldwide that many are experiencing huge benefits in terms of profit gains through investment on bitcoin cryptocurrency. Mostly, newcomers were encouraged by the existing members to join in the bitcoin community to let themselves explore the good side using bitcoin currency on their bills payment transactions and learn new things especially in the bitcoin discussions.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

Yes a lot of people are joining and the number rises every single day. But it should be mentioned that still we are not majority.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

everyone is definitely joining as they have seen the benefits of the cryptocurrency world. i believe as time goes, the bitcoin community will increase and go beyond reach. everyone wants to make profits.
There are so many people now want to join in bitcoin because they know now the benefits of bitcoin. Bitcoin community now will grow and grow cause everyone want to earn and to become successful in future.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

those small coins are getting pumped.
think about what you are saying a little bit. someone who is new to this world is not going to find coins that are worth so little and are at the bottom of every single list and then start investing in them. that sounds such a random behavior!

the market is growing with a lot of newbies, there is no denying that though. but they are investing in the big names and lose money in most altcoins they invest in.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

Of course everybody is joining, that is why a lot of exchanges are having to stop registrations and take care of their current customers properly. That is a good sign for business when you have to stop customers from coming in that means there is a massive demand which does not appear to be slowing done any time soon.

Binance just recently enabled registrations again. The thing is that new users don't understand that they can buy a fraction of a Bitcoin and that the price of the coins doesn't mean anything since the supply differs. This play a big role in pumping coins like TRON and Stellar Lumens.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

I think you need to attend to english classes. But, you are correct that more people are joining the crypto world than in the past years. Maybe it is because the cryptocurrency is being spread throughout the news, therefore gaining popularity.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: