Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Best inexpensive coins to invest in 2018?
ICON - 0 (0%)
EOS - 0 (0%)
IOTA - 2 (50%)
NEO - 2 (50%)
Cindicator - 0 (0%)
OmiseGO - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best inexpensive coins to invest in 2018?  (Read 180 times)
Fou_Roi (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:17:05 PM

I have already bought ADA and Ripple. Now I'm thinking about this six coins.
I'm pretty sure that I want IOTA and Cindicator because IOTA is very perspective and not so expensive and the Cindicator is really cheap now so there is a chance to earn a huge amount of money. But I still want to hear some suggestions.
Not quiet sure about ICON, EOS, OmiseGO and especially NEO. Everyone say that NEO is great but I think it is too expensive now and I'm not sure that it will really go to the moon. ICON, EOS and OmiseGO have affordable prices but not so many people suggest to buy them.
Budget for each coin is around 200-300$
Monodont

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:27:38 PM

Do you mean ICON (ICX)? It's already $5.61 * 400230000 = $2.24 B. But sure it can go up to $100 B.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:43:04 PM

I'm pretty sure that I want IOTA and Cindicator because IOTA is very perspective and not so expensive and the Cindicator is really cheap now so there is a chance to earn a huge amount of money. But I still want to hear some suggestions.
Not quiet sure about ICON, EOS, OmiseGO and especially NEO. Everyone say that NEO is great but I think it is too expensive now and I'm not sure that it will really go to the moon. ICON, EOS and OmiseGO have affordable prices but not so many people suggest to buy them.
Why do not you choose the coin that goes in the top 10 best coin, because with the funds you hold can have results..just the advice of the layman Grin

MadAboutCrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:46:14 PM

Dogecoin Grin It's the year of Doge. Need to buy some for luck Cheesy
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:59:26 PM

I'd better invest in IOTA and Ripple. They are growing pretty fast and stable, seem to be trustworthy and have some features that make them better comparing to other coins.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:48:01 PM

I'd better invest in IOTA and Ripple. They are growing pretty fast and stable, seem to be trustworthy and have some features that make them better comparing to other coins.

IOTA hasn't been stable at all so far in my opinion. It has been pumped up to the $5 level twice, but is currently at around $3.5 and it is not displaying any signs of continuous improvement. I think I'd rather invest in ripple.

Gardos

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:58:48 PM

ICX looks great:D, check it out! Not really a fan of IOTA, i guess it will go down soon
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:49:59 PM

ADA,OMG and RIPPLE are my best cheap coins that would give me a lot of gains next year,watch them closely i have researched their background too deep.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Stayn

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:08:58 AM

ADA,OMG and RIPPLE are my best cheap coins that would give me a lot of gains next year,watch them closely i have researched their background too deep.

How are ADA, OMG and RIPPLE inexpensive coins? All of them are in top 20!!! These are one of the most expensive coins on the market.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:17:11 AM

I have the same thought with you about iota. It has new technology call iot. I dont know exactly how that technology work, but most people said it is good. About cindicator, i know its cheap but cheap altcoin is not always give you profit.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:54:23 AM

Iota and Eos now over priced af.

INVEST in Blockchain platform : Stratis , Lisk , Waves. These 3 beasts gonna wake up next year.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:26:24 AM

Ripple XRP is not that expensive yet. There should be way more investors ready to invest in it when Bitcoin gets another ATH.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
trolliban

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:28:36 AM

Talking about non expensive coins you should take a look at DeepOnion... the coin is really cheap and the price has been bumped somehow lately.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:54:13 AM

Talking about non expensive coins you should take a look at DeepOnion... the coin is really cheap and the price has been bumped somehow lately.

Onions are good but what you should also consider is it isn't the coins price that determines its worth it is what is worth now and what it will be worth in the future. That is how you determine value and thus you shouldn't be focusing on prices but rather the market cap of that coin and the value it can provide. Do that and you will have more success, picking cheap coins is futile and your results will be random as all hell.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: