Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin owner die. It means bitcoin also lost forever?  (Read 1956 times)
Jashhh

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

It should be written in their Will. Their testiment. But how does one access that account? Maybe if you send proof of the death to the exchange staff/wallet team, along with a written Testiment or Will, they might help you distribute it to that person? Or give it to them in cash while the organization sells it?

Should be settles somehow in the coming years how this should work.
coinsocieties (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

NO, in corporation the death of the owner or any stock holders will not affects the existence of the company; so nothing to worry about when the owner dies.
There will be bitcoin that will happy to serve you no matter what happens.

I think you dont get the main question in there. As we talking about the lose bitcoin that no one can recover there own bitcoin.

As i see in some comment here that they said if some one holding the bitcoin in some wallet then the company of the bitcoin wallet they will resume that bitcoin and open it again.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

I just got this question in my mind. What will happen if no one knows about the pasword of his/her acount will it posibly deduct to the main supply of bitcoin? Example bitcoin was 21million supply and one man got 1 million bitcoin he was holding and suddenly he died no one can open his wallet is it posible that the remaining 20 million bitcoin forever?

Yes, it will. When a bitcoin owner dies and no other people has an access to his/her online or hard wallet, the bitcoin in that wallet will be there forever, and there's no way for other's to get those bitcoin. It will lessen the number of bitcoin in circulation. So, if you have a lot of bitcoin, make sure to let someone you trust the most, know how to access your wallet.
coinsocieties (OP)

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

It should be written in their Will. Their testiment. But how does one access that account? Maybe if you send proof of the death to the exchange staff/wallet team, along with a written Testiment or Will, they might help you distribute it to that person? Or give it to them in cash while the organization sells it?

Should be settles somehow in the coming years how this should work.

My question is if NO ONE REALY KNOW ABOUT THE ACOUNT then the coin that holding by this person then the bitcoin that stock on that wallet will be deducted to the main total supply of bitcoin.

██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████

Powered by,
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Yes. It is, if the bitcoin owner died the bitcoin will not be moved unless some relatives proves that he or she are qualified to inherit the bitcoin owner's wallet.
Fakhri1907

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

Yes, the total supply will be reduced. If that really happens, you just can only hope that someone or maybe you can find the lost priv key wallet XD
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

Most likely, these bitcoins will be lost to the market. But many people do not care where they store information about passwords - on their personal computer or in a paper notebook, and heirs of property can fully master this information and gain access to bitcoins.

maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

Yes, if a person dies and does not leave any access to his purses, these bitcoins will be permanently blocked for general access. Therefore, each of us must take this moment into account, because life is unpredictable. It is necessary to teach at least one of your family members to handle bitcoin, explain the mechanisms of its action and tell you where to get access to wallets in case of trouble.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

If no one has access to this wallet and does not know how to enter it - yes, these bitcoins will never enter the market again. Unfortunately.

coinsocieties (OP)

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

It is for this reason that I try to keep passwords and logins from all my accounts and purses in a separate folder of the computer, which can only be accessed in an emergency situation. Of course, we all are going to live long, but we need to be ready for anything.

I was also keeping my paswords and private keys in some safe place that no one can see this but i already told this to some one i love. But i did not told them that this is about money i just simply told them that this is something very very important to me and someday it can help us all with this.