Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin owner die. It means bitcoin also lost forever?  (Read 1956 times)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

it will not happen, because the owner of the bitcoin is a human. Definitely have a family or very friends with him. Surely the person has inherited his property to the child or his family and his close friends. Bitcoin will continue until people in this world do not use it maybe bitcoin will stop or perish.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

I just got this question in my mind. What will happen if no one knows about the pasword of his/her acount will it posibly deduct to the main supply of bitcoin? Example bitcoin was 21million supply and one man got 1 million bitcoin he was holding and suddenly he died no one can open his wallet is it posible that the remaining 20 million bitcoin forever?
I think the bitcoin that was mined by a person who died will vanish on that person's wallet also as time passes by and will cycle again to the system of blockchain making it exist still even though the owner died. I was also thinking about this stuff hoping that someone would make something that will assure that all of someone's bitcoin will end up to the family as that person dies.

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

I think if the owner of the bitcoin dies without anyone knows how to get their password in wallet, the bitcoin will stay their because no one will know about it or access on it. Sadly but this bitcoin will be kept until the system change it. The password is too strong to be worth hacking with.

And it will reduce bitcoin supply to be less than 21 millions which will affect nicely on the price increase Grin
Try to save your private key in somewhere safe. Perhaps one in wallet and one at home where you can ask your family to access it later

@oweljayr

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

I just got this question in my mind. What will happen if no one knows about the pasword of his/her acount will it posibly deduct to the main supply of bitcoin? Example bitcoin was 21million supply and one man got 1 million bitcoin he was holding and suddenly he died no one can open his wallet is it posible that the remaining 20 million bitcoin forever?

Anyone who possesses suitable amount or huge amount of bitcoin should be having full security of it.  Full security which means for what ever happens to him, there should be someone or somebody will inherit all his properties including bitcoin as per legal process.  The owner should consult legal counsel
to arrange it. 
cashberycoin.com

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

Stive Djobs is die, but he is alive in his IOS devises
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

Bitcoin has a very secure system and it can only be accessed by the private keys assigned to them. This is what we call the block chain technology and if the access codes are lost, there is no way out to use it. So be careful not to lose it and in my opinion, it will be better to have someone as a partner in this career. This will ensure that your efforts will never go to waste.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

This question is the same as if we have an account in banks, then if we die whether the money in the banks will be lost? It could be yes, if we never give information to family, before we die then give all information about bitcoin to family so bitcoin can be useful for them.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

In my own personal opinion, if the owner or the creator of bitcoin dies, bitcoin will not die too because i think there are some of the relatives or family members who also knows how to manage it for bitcoin will continue and will last forever. If it does not there should be some intructions written on a paper on how to control it.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Mmball2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

As for me, I will always share it to my loved one whom I can trust the most. It is hard not to share it because no one can access your wallet but only you. Bitcoin wallet is not like banks who has beneficiaries, in the case the depositor will die, the beneficiaries can withdraw all the savings of the depositor. So, in bitcoin wallet, I will make sure a certain loved one of mine knows about it. We do not know what tomorrow may bring, but death is certain.
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:16:08 AM

https://medium.com/@pamelawjd/letter-to-loved-ones-a-template-for-your-crypto-estate-planning-4ee0975434e4

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:25:41 AM

Yes, if a person dies and does not leave any access to his purses, these bitcoins will be permanently blocked for general access. Therefore, each of us must take this moment into account, because life is unpredictable. It is necessary to teach at least one of your family members to handle bitcoin, explain the mechanisms of its action and tell you where to get access to wallets in case of trouble.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:40:49 AM

This is very true. Bitcoin runs on the blockchain platform so it's not easy to get it, so you need to save the password and give it to someone you trust in your home. this will be better.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:45:23 AM

For whatever length of time that no one gains admittance to the wallet and utilize the bitcoins of the expired at that point, whatever is left of the bitcoins would be lost perpetually to everybody. There is not something to be done perhaps the client may utilize a Bitcoin Center wallet with no secret key then I think in that situation somebody may gain admittance to it.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:48:55 AM

of course, so from now on we all give the key of bitcoin storage wallet to the nearest person or family so that if we are gone, that person can manage our assets.
If a bitcoin owner will die, it doesnt mean that there bitcoin will lost forever,  maybe there bitcoin can not be use by other people forever but it will surely not lose on there wallet, so my advice all the holders should give there private key to a family member.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:51:42 AM

which I know very privacy bitcoin and private property only someone who knows the account and password so that when the owner forgot or died already bitcoin can not be opened and in use again so this becomes a risk.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:12:35 AM

In the world of crypto currencies, all those who have bought the bitcoins are given with the private keys. This key is just like a key for opening of some lock where a lot of wealth is being placed. You do need to have someone in your life whom you can trust blindly. You then need to share that private key with that person so that if something unusual happens, then he can claim those bitcoins.
luks33

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

They should get lost forever
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:51:38 AM

It isn't lost however it resembles that too. Since if nobody knows his private keys, watchword or email. It is lost in light of the fact that nobody can get it and there is no real way to get it. Nobody will profit that bitcoin since nobody thought about the private key. It is constantly better to compose it in a letter like will of confirmation or have somebody that is proficient thought about it.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:01:59 AM

it is a very difficult thing, and will make bitcoin sink. for that entrust your wallet password is known by the person you love, so bitcoin will also benefit them if we die later.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:18:10 AM

if the owner and the bitcoin holder die it is certain that the assets he owns also die when no one can or has access in his wallet is certain it could be a price of a bunch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: