Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Attack or not? . . . Found the price of Bitcoin!!!  (Read 112 times)
stanYourGround (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:27:30 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 07:30:37 PM by stanYourGround

Hey folks,
regarding the mixed blessing to offer buying and selling a future at the CBEO and NYSE I need to say some words.

On the one hand, it´s a success that these exchanges has recognized Bitcoin as a real good.
On the other hand, in the way how this future is configured it´s an attack at the beliving in Bitcoin in my opinion. There´s no need that the prices of this future is realy nearly at the bitcoin-prices. If there someone were need to deliver the amount to the price of bitcoin it would be ok (like an option on stocks with expiry date) ... but that is not the case. It´s a non-warrent future.

So:
A very usefully Idea to found the price of Bitcoin is to open an real exchange with stocks for some crypocurrencies. Maybe it´s need to be a private investor to publish a platform at its own risk who has the money to buy stocks and offer those for cryptocurrencies. It needs to be stocks with a strong volume and a high marketcap at the beginning(google or something like that). It´s risky, yes... (I would do it, if I would have the money) But later on, this investor could be establish a platform like CBEO or other exchanges - There´s a chance that it would be become very big...!!!

Against the opinion that those cryptos never could be a currency:
If the price of bitcoin propably is at 1M$, than 10k$ volatility is nearly nothing. It´s 1%. It´s ok - USD and EUR often has a higher volatility.

I think many people has hold BTC for a long time and there´s something stored already. The price could be a little higher as at the recognized exchanges for the stocks. The bitcoinholders will buy, because the believing is not broken. And they want to found its value.

What´s your opinion? Are you a broker?
Also we need more real estate agents who offers properties for Bitcoin all over the world ... Are you a real estate agent? Smiley

Publish and this post where ever you want. Sorry for my bad english but that´s not nessessary at this point... Grin
I´d rather like to be a small part from something big, than a big part from something small.

Merry X-Mas and a successfully new year ... But I think we will read us shortly Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: