Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get 100's of sat every hour !!  (Read 422 times)
getrichquack (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need money

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:35:26 PM

You are invited to try our new Bitcoin faucet rotator.

A collection of Simple faucets, vetted to include only those with minimal pop up/pop under advertising.

New faucets are added everyday.

Collect 100 sat or more, in 30 minutes ...guaranteed... Easy no fuss.

@ GET SOME BITCOINS 

http://www.getsomebitcoins.com

Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:48:16 PM

I like the money background on your rotator Tongue It works, it's quick, and as far as I can tell, you do not have any hidden mining going on in the background. I wish you luck with getsomebitcoins.com and I hope you get lots of visitors!

Would you be interested in adding Coins4Days to your rotator? We offer a 25% referral commission! All of our payments are handled by FaucetHub. I hope you can add us and I look forward to hearing from you.

getrichquack (OP)

Need money

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:19:13 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 11:26:58 AM by getrichquack

I like the money background on your rotator Tongue It works, it's quick, and as far as I can tell, you do not have any hidden mining going on in the background. I wish you luck with getsomebitcoins.com and I hope you get lots of visitors!

Would you be interested in adding Coins4Days to your rotator? We offer a 25% referral commission! All of our payments are handled by FaucetHub. I hope you can add us and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi

Thanks for your kind words.

NO We absolutely do not have any hidden mining going on in the back ground. We feel that it is just the rudest thing to do to your customers.

While it is understood that it is not harmful or damaging in anyway,  it does use bandwidth and affects device performance. We will exclude anything from the site that introduces that sort of activity.

We also avoid pop up/ pop under advertising (not all) or advertising that hijacks the operational tab. We will only include simple faucets that do not rely on this type of revenue.

We are very happy to include your faucet in the rotator. It conforms to our guidelines and is compatible with our site. You have been slotted in at position 7, but you may need to clear your cache if you want to see it straight away. ( new users will see it )

Also FYI & Coincidentally, you appear to have a virtual miner attached to your site . Coinhive is running in your "footer wrap" .I assume you are unaware of this and one of your advertisers is sending it to you. We would suggest that you either edit your files and remove the script or remove the offending ad.

We will keep you in the rotator for the time being , but hope that you can rectify the issue ASAP. Smiley

Regards
Silentbob

Coins4Days

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:15:47 PM

Hi

Thanks for your kind words.

NO We absolutely do not have any hidden mining going on in the back ground. We feel that it is just the rudest thing to do to your customers.

While it is understood that it is not harmful or damaging in anyway,  it does use bandwidth and affects device performance. We will exclude anything from the site that introduces that sort of activity.

We also avoid pop up/ pop under advertising (not all) or advertising that hijacks the operational tab. We will only include simple faucets that do not rely on this type of revenue.

We are very happy to include your faucet in the rotator. It conforms to our guidelines and is compatible with our site. You have been slotted in at position 7, but you may need to clear your cache if you want to see it straight away. ( new users will see it )

Also FYI & Coincidentally, you appear to have a virtual miner attached to your site . Coinhive is running in your "footer wrap" .I assume you are unaware of this and one of your advertisers is sending it to you. We would suggest that you either edit your files and remove the script or remove the offending ad.

We will keep you in the rotator for the time being , but hope that you can rectify the issue ASAP. Smiley

Regards
Silentbob

Hey!

You are welcome Smiley That is very good that you have no hidden mining in the background. I agree with you that it is rude to secretly "rent" users CPU power for your gain. It's not worth losing your member's trust over.

Thank you for adding is to your rotator. We are not the biggest fans of pop-unders either. I claim from a few faucets every day. I think pop-unders are annoying, personally. Especially right when you are about to claim and the pop-under refreshes the page and you have to do it all over again.

I appreciate you looking out and letting me know there is a Coinhive miner embedded in our footer. However, that is a false positive.  There is no secret mining going on, I promise.

This is part of our footer: http://prntscr.com/hskl4y
The bottom two links are Coinhive shortlinks. Those two links forward to and are explained on this page.

getrichquack (OP)

Need money

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:44:46 PM

I appreciate you looking out and letting me know there is a Coinhive miner embedded in our footer. However, that is a false positive.  There is no secret mining going on, I promise.

This is part of our footer: http://prntscr.com/hskl4y
The bottom two links are Coinhive shortlinks. Those two links forward to and are explained on this page.

No problem.I'm Glad its not an issue ...good luck Smiley

getrichquack (OP)

Need money

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:43:15 AM

Hi man

Look , no offense , but there is  one thing about your faucet, that i didn't like.

I clicked on the withdrawal button and was confronted with a message accusing me of cheating!!??
I wasn't of course , i just wanted to see what happened when i tried to collect.

I don't mind accumulating coin in an "account" , but i couldn't find anywhere on the site ( that was obvious) that told me what the withdrawal limit actually is.

It's just my opinion , but you might want to review how you are handling the withdrawal requests Smiley

Silentbob

getrichquack (OP)

Need money

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:44:58 AM

Hi man

Look , no offense , but there is  one thing about your faucet, that i didn't like.

I clicked on the withdrawal button and was confronted with a message accusing me of cheating!!??
I wasn't of course , i just wanted to see what happened when i tried to collect.

I don't mind accumulating coin in an "account" , but i couldn't find anywhere on the site ( that was obvious) that told me what the withdrawal limit actually is.

It's just my opinion , but you might want to review how you are handling the withdrawal requests Smiley

Silentbob

OOPS sincere apologies ...I just found it ...

Silentbob

getrichquack (OP)

Need money

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:48:52 AM

Hi man

Silentbob

Silentbob

I'll move you up in the rotation for making a wrongful accusation!  LOL

You are now #1

review at:

GET SOME BITCOINS 

Http://www.getsomebitcoins.com

Coins4Days

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:58:50 AM

Hi man

Silentbob

Silentbob

I'll move you up in the rotation for making a wrongful accusation!  LOL

You are now #1

review at:

GET SOME BITCOINS 

Http://www.getsomebitcoins.com

Hey!

I did not see this, I would have replied sooner if I did! I am glad you found the minimum withdrawal amount. For anyone that is reading this and cannot find it, it is located on our homepage on the claim screen.

Even though you found the minimum withdraw amount, you said something popped up and accused you of cheating? Did you happen to take a screenshot of this message? I'm sure it was just a precaution from the script we use. Did you get your payout?

Also, no worries about the accusation. Thanks for moving us up. Smiley

getrichquack (OP)

Need money

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

HI ALL!!

Our Analytics have shown us that there are a lot of you using the site from Indonesia, the Philippines, Russia , Ukraine and many Spanish speaking nations.

SO...We've added google translator to help you! ( well...we hope it helps anyway ...lol)

To all of you .....

дoбpo пoжaлoвaть!
Bienvenido!
maligayang pagdating!
SELAMAT DATANG!
лacкaвo пpocимo!

....and a very special welcome to our friend from Kyrgyzstan!
Кoш кeлдиңиз!!

@ GET SOME BITCOINS 

getrichquack (OP)

Need money

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

New faucets added.

have removed BCH and ripple faucets because of complaints Sad

Good luck

GET SOME BITCOINS

http://Http://www.getsomebitcoins.com

getrichquack (OP)

Need money

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

Faucet order has been changed.

Have pushed higher paying faucets or those with less claim delays up to the front.

Have reduced the list to 20 reasonably hassle free and reliable faucets

Enjoy

GET SOME BITCOINS

WSurfer

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:49:37 PM

Thank you for caring about users of faucets!
getrichquack (OP)

Need money

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

No problem ! We are also users !
Good luck to you  Smiley

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

Good luck to you  Smiley

Good rotator - smart move to edit the number of faucets down.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
getrichquack (OP)

Need money

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

Good luck to you  Smiley

Good rotator - smart move to edit the number of faucets down.

Thanks Adam! ..We thought so too Smiley

I've just replaced a few duds too. However to see the new faucets straight away you may need to clear your cache.

getrichquack (OP)

Need money

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

New faucets added . Bad links removed . Enjoy

getrichquack (OP)

Need money

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:44:10 AM

Some new faucets added . faucet list updated .
Thank you for your patronage Smiley
Tell some friends will ya people!!!
We Need more traffic !!

getrichquack (OP)

Need money

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Wow ...lots of faucets dying!!!
We have removed 4 today that appear to have gone out of business!
Sorry for any inconvenience to you die-hard users!
Thank you all again for your continuing support. Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: