Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin did not credited to account balance at bittrex  (Read 227 times)
Travely

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

My ETH also not credited from 5 days ago. Sent a support ticket straight away.

Also in deposit history but still no balance received. Anyone else with same problem?
ralphwaldoemerson

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

same problem here, two transactions, both have 120+ confirmations, they show in deposit history, not credited
ralphwaldoemerson

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:17:35 AM

So annoying to receive two emails from them after opening my support ticket, the first to say the request has been received, and the second to rattle off another long list of common issues/links to FAQs.

** PLEASE READ THE BELOW TIPS REGARDING DEPOSITS AND REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, OR VISIT (link), TO UPDATE YOUR TICKET IF YOU NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE.**

I can't even understand what they want me to do, I guess if I don't email them back (or update my ticket) they will consider my issue closed?
ralphwaldoemerson

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

They responded 1/17 to my support ticket opened 1/12.

I would like to inform you that we have detected and credited a BTC deposit that was previously marked as an orphan due to the amount of time this transaction remained unconfirmed on the bitcoin block chain.

Please make sure to use the proper fee when sending your transaction so that it will be confirmed in an adaquate amount of time on the block chain.

Your deposit history will now show this transaction as credited.

If you need any further assistance please reply to this message to keep your request open.

Best Regards,

Bittrex Support Team @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter @ https[Suspicious link removed]xchange
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: