Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Join an Altcoin Signature Campaign and Get paid in BTC? [Open]  (Read 5266 times)
Malooka
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:18:56 AM

You people are a bunch of pansies, wounded by words.  And if Filipinos wete any less evolved as a society, they'd all have fur and tails.  Their collective contributions to bitcointalk are ZERO.  If you can prove me wrong, do so in another thread, preferably in English.

Yes.. In another thread please..

Edit: BTW Dabs is from Philipino and his contribution to the crypto community and bitcointalk will be remembered as long as this forum alive.
Dear sir can I able to join your this campaign?
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:33:21 AM

You people are a bunch of pansies, wounded by words.  And if Filipinos wete any less evolved as a society, they'd all have fur and tails.  Their collective contributions to bitcointalk are ZERO.  If you can prove me wrong, do so in another thread, preferably in English.

Edit: BTW Dabs is from Philipino and his contribution to the crypto community and bitcointalk will be remembered as long as this forum alive.
this campaign is full for now..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Malooka
Copper Member

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

this campaign is full for now..
Ok sir I am waiting for free spot.
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

Dude, lock the thread so as not to mislead these desperate shitposters--which are the only applicants you're going to get with an offer like this.  Nobody understands what's going on, and meanwhile the Philippines is starving to death whilst anticipating a bitcointalk paycheck.

Sad to say, but I'm loving the campaign UN-availability.  It's about time these sig campaigns have come to an end.  Perhaps the forum will shed these knuckleheads for good and for all.

Hey The Pharmacist, its not proper to put a label to Philippines with your harsh comment. You may have your own opinion but this one is labeling bad.  Im from the Philippines and I can bet I have more bitcoin than you. I dont join campaign for I dont need it not like you do.

Next time just be nice and dont step on people. We should be contributing to the community to grow it and not stain it with your selfish opinion. Keep it to yourself. 
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

all eligible users have been paid..

for next round we have some Free slots.. anyone interested to join please direct message to http://t.me/crypobitsoham

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

Can i join sir?
2girls

Activity: 1002

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

Dude, lock the thread so as not to mislead these desperate shitposters--which are the only applicants you're going to get with an offer like this.  Nobody understands what's going on, and meanwhile the Philippines is starving to death whilst anticipating a bitcointalk paycheck.
Wow! I haven't read anything close to this racist comment here. And to even think it came from a Legendary Member is undeserving.

Sad to say, but I'm loving the campaign UN-availability.  It's about time these sig campaigns have come to an end.  Perhaps the forum will shed these knuckleheads for good and for all.
You sure about that? I read on a thread here where you complained of the draught of campaigns and your inability to get one.

Sorry Jamal, i cant resist myself to reply to the kid "The Pharmacist" in this thread.
So Pharmacist, you think Philippines and other third world people are shit then see for yourself who are you ?  If developed countries people are like you then we don't need to be like you  Cheesy Grin Grin  You're  shame on developed  countries

I am not from Philippine but i have respect for all the good people of the world no matter where they live.

Regarding your point of campaign unavailability, your dream of non-sig campaign bitcointalk forum will never be true as you're not the owner of this forum.  Grin

Finally as i said in my previous posts also, a bad death is awaiting for you cuz you have just given Red trust to your Daddy.  Wink

akija

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

Hi Sir ,

please Check The PM .

Thanks

Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

all eligible users have been paid..

for next round we have some Free slots.. anyone interested to join please direct message to http://t.me/crypobitsoham
Hello sir I would like to let you know that there is no such telegram account with this username.
Please give a valid username.
habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

I would like to join your fantastic campaign. Please give me more information about your signature campaign. Make me sure how to join your campaign.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:34:05 AM

my sign camp has end, and spot is free now.
i want to join your campaign, please send me detail.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

I take some vacation this last 2 weeks and didn't join any signature campaign. Please let me know if there's still a spot for it. Looking forward for your positive respond. Thanks in advance.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

Dude, lock the thread so as not to mislead these desperate shitposters--which are the only applicants you're going to get with an offer like this.  Nobody understands what's going on, and meanwhile the Philippines is starving to death whilst anticipating a bitcointalk paycheck.
Wow! I haven't read anything close to this racist comment here. And to even think it came from a Legendary Member is undeserving.

Sad to say, but I'm loving the campaign UN-availability.  It's about time these sig campaigns have come to an end.  Perhaps the forum will shed these knuckleheads for good and for all.
You sure about that? I read on a thread here where you complained of the draught of campaigns and your inability to get one.

Sorry Jamal, i cant resist myself to reply to the kid "The Pharmacist" in this thread.
So Pharmacist, you think Philippines and other third world people are shit then see for yourself who are you ?  If developed countries people are like you then we don't need to be like you  Cheesy Grin Grin  You're  shame on developed  countries

I am not from Philippine but i have respect for all the good people of the world no matter where they live.

Regarding your point of campaign unavailability, your dream of non-sig campaign bitcointalk forum will never be true as you're not the owner of this forum.  Grin

Finally as i said in my previous posts also, a bad death is awaiting for you cuz you have just given Red trust to your Daddy.  Wink
If you really have 2 girls to feed, I'll take one of them out of your hand, that should reduce the financial pressure (note that, I'm trying to test my jumping skills on a paid prostitute first, before jumping your girl. (a.k.a holy matrimonial intercourse). let me know, at least you'd have one less mouth to be worried about, probably you'd have to worry about me as well.
When you want to threaten some body, try to be more intimidating like me, instead of saying a bad death is awaiting you, tell him that you are helping my country to build nuclear bombs and then will drop them on their heads, time for retribution beggars.

🖤😏
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

bump..
we have open spots .

anyone want to join PM @cryptobitsoham

BitcoinTurk

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

Tomorrow my signature and avatar is avaible for rent, PM me please.
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

I would like to partecipate if possible
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:34:57 PM

Tomorrow my signature and avatar is avaible for rent, PM me please.
read the post above. I don't PM. you PM the username in telegram.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

Join an Altcoin SigCamp and Get Paid in BTC

Hi Guys! here I am writing the whole terms and Conditions and requirements to get paid in BTC to join an altcoin Bounty Campaign.

Payments:

Member: 100$/month in BTC

Full member: 150$/month in BTC with 5% Bonus if the Token Campaign Success

SR.Member: 200$/month in BTC with 5% Bonus if the Token Campaign Succes

Hero/Legendry: 250$/month in BTC with 5% Bonus if the token Campaign Success

(Note: Bonus will be paid or in Tokens or in BTC and only if the specific ICO bounty success.. I have the rights to decide the payment method or cancel the Bonus Payment for any reason)

Requirements:

1: I have no any other requirements you just have to follow that altcoin signature Campaign Rules and Qualify for token payment/stakes

2: You’ll join the altcoin campaign using my wallet address (I’ll provide a different wallet address for different user.

3: If you get disqualify from that campaign by breaking any rules you’ll not get paid .

4: you'll not question or argue on the token/coin payment I'll be receiving from those ICO bounties..

What you post smells of scam. How could I trust you since you have a negative trust?
By the way, your request is morally wrong. Would you accept this if you were the bounty manager?

BitcoinTurk

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

I already sended PM but you didn't answer my PM.

NOTE: Your telegram link is incorrect. It can nt found your profile.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

What you post smells of scam.
no it is not a scam.. it is an offer and everyone is free to accept it or not.. it is just a program to buyback the ICO tokens they earn from bounties.. I am paying them a fair amount of btc for their tokens... this offer reduced a lot of risks on them which they have in joining any altcoin/ICO bounties (which can possibly fail aur turn into scam)

How could I trust you since you have a negative trust?
no problem. you can move.

By the way, your request is morally wrong. Would you accept this if you were the bounty manager?
it is not wrong. and for your information I am a bounty manager.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: