Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:52:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I find a good altcoin?  (Read 1543 times)
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:26:56 PM

I suggest you do some research on altcoin, try to see and observe it for a few weeks or months before you decide to buy it, so you can choose the right altcoin that has good potential to be a place of investment, so you can increase the chance to get profit maximally
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

I suggest you do some research on altcoin, try to see and observe it for a few weeks or months before you decide to buy it, so you can choose the right altcoin that has good potential to be a place of investment, so you can increase the chance to get profit maximally
Initially, I'm interested in what kind of sphere of activity of a certain prospective project. First of all, having studied the information, you need to know how much the product itself will be valuable to society. This may be the scope of a chain of chains, or the introduction of a crypto currency into the banking system, or maybe a crypto currency in the medical field. All these points need to be considered when choosing potential investment objects.
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

You have to read a lot, read whitepaper, check the dev team, look at roadmap... By doing this you gain a lot of experience which helps you in the next years. There is also an active twitter community which give advice.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

You will find it if you have seriously decided to deal with crypto. In this case read about different altcoins as much as you can, be an active user of this Forum, follow the updated information about the events on the market.

This video might also help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzqrfhtZNr4
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

You have to read a lot, read whitepaper, check the dev team, look at roadmap... By doing this you gain a lot of experience which helps you in the next years. There is also an active twitter community which give advice.

Yup, just gotta be patient, it takes time. And of course, learn from history / experience.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

The best website to find new altcoin is coinmarketcap, you can choose to invest in top 10 altcoin for low risk then top 20 for medium risk and the rest for high risk. When choosing altcoin you have to read the whitepaper and check the team background before investing.
StacyKo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

You will find it if you have seriously decided to deal with crypto. In this case read about different altcoins as much as you can, be an active user of this Forum, follow the updated information about the events on the market.

This video might also help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzqrfhtZNr4
Thank you for such a helpful link
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:27:17 PM

The choice is not easy because of the vast variety in the market. You should keep an eye on the market cap and value of a certain coin and you will find which currency is most promising. It is better to invest in top currencies to earn money in less time. Ethereum is a fast growing Altcoin and in the future the price will grow more and the investors will make big profits from their investment in Ethereum.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

yes we should do research and study of different altcoins, . One should not invest all his money in one Altcoin because it may not promising in the future and the price of almost every top currency is not stable. Due to low investment a specific coin may crash or lose its value in the market. Buy some different Altcoin and you will be mentally relaxed with your investment. If one decrease the other will increase in price and you will survive.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:40:20 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 05:17:32 AM by ModaFuka1994

To find good altcoins you must to have analytical skills as well as the excellent market view. Alternatively, just you can see the altcoins in the top 20 on Coinmarketcap, I think if you invest in altcoins in the top 20 then surely you will make a profit. Suggestions for that are the altcoins like Ripple, NEO, Dash, Monero, Ethereum.

rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

There a lot of ingredients to finding a good Coin, but one major factor is to look for coins at pre-market stage and about to go public.

They say 2018 will be the year for the privacy coins and i like Turtlecoin (TRTL). Just over a month old and only started trading on its first exchange, tradeogre.com a few days ago. Current price on tradeogre is 4sats - was 1sat couple of days ago lol.

Its easy to mine  - if you have a decent GPU you should be able to get 20K coins per day. A lot of folks are throwing nicehash power at the pools recently so mining payoff on your own GPU has come down a bit.

https://turtlecoin.lol/

Have a read of the website and head over to the discord group where you will find a lot of friendly people to help you out with any questions.

https://discord.gg/MqArNGV

No ICO, No premine, no shenanigans.

DYOR and Good luck.
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

You have to take time. Analyse the project, the team and the product behind. Is an use for blockchain useful? Does it need a Coin/Token, or is it just a try to make some money? Discuss in telegram chats and in forum about the project, look objectively at the opinion of others. And when your sure and think thats a good project you want to support, buy the altcoin and hold it!
dtuna

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

I still think that we need to have a shortlist, there are more than 1000s of altcoins.
Do you know any platforms that we can at least rank them according to some metrics? I'm not only talking about the common financial metrics like market cap, price but # of people in their communities, # news about them, a one phrase explanation about their project etc..
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

If you plan to long term invest then search for a good ICO that you can buy tokens from, during pre-sales you can obtain a good price then hold the tokens until they get listed on some good exchange, if you want to short term invest and trade then you need to search for market signals, there are plenty of websites that will tell you which alts are good at a determined time via analysis, it's a risky move but the information is there.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

Market yust entered its recovery stage and I can allreaady see some benefit from investing in @Viberate. They yust announced that they Will give 200k tokens for free for traders on OKEx

OKEX: https://medium.com/viberate-blog/trading-vib-on-okex-pays-off-with-200-000-extra-vib-77f3254fcbe7

Also tokens which I recieved trough their rewarding system (6500 VIB tokens) are gaining in value.
Since i am very greedy I Will continue with participation and earn some more. If you also want to take your share then:

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

and read more here:

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

Actually this depends on you, if you are not lazy in doing research, then you will get a good altcoins. look for altcoins with products that are not imaginative, meaning realistic and easy to realize so they will have many supporters

CoinMaker7

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.
just follow the rules below and you will do just fine:-

1-Have a reason before entering each and every trade Start a trade only when you know why you’re starting and have a clear strategy for it afterwards.

2-Choose-Target and stop when starting a trade:- For each trade we must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses. A Stop-loss is setting the level of loss where the trade will get closed.

3-A word about public ICOs (crowd-sales):- Many new projects choose to make a crowd-sale where they offer investors an early opportunity to buy a share of the project (tokens or coins) in what is meant to be a good price for the tokens.

armutkafa

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

I am also looking for good altcoins for investing. But ı could not find seems promising to me yet. So ı decided to hold my money in bitcoin until it will reach $20000 again. After that ı can invest different altcoins for long term.

Caesar_btc

Activity: 308

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

I am also looking for good altcoins for investing. But ı could not find seems promising to me yet. So ı decided to hold my money in bitcoin until it will reach $20000 again. After that ı can invest different altcoins for long term.

I also hold the bulk of my capital in bitcoin. But besides that, I've already bought a few coins from the TOP-10. It seems to me that these coins have a very large potential.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: