Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:24:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoincash now is 3rd in CMC do you guys BCH can overtake bitcoin in future?  (Read 819 times)
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:38:10 PM

BCH is an altcoin and I will always view it as one. I think it will still have long-term relevance since Ver is spending a lot of money on paid shills to keep it in the spotlight.

I see far more Bitcoin Core shills than ANYTHING.

I absolutely believe Bitcoin Core is being attacked from the inside out by someone who is massive and smart.

because original bitcoin is getting ever popular.

Bitcoin Core can't even be used in the current state it is in and even if it improves tomorrow... why would anyone have any confidence that the fees aren't going to be through the roof the next day.

Something needs to change.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Hagmonar (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:17:02 PM

bitcash is a scam, i call it bitcash because it has nothing to do with bitcoin. Dont fall for it. It's a classic pump and dump game where the losers are the bitcash holders. They will milk the btc blockchain with high fees. Then the sheep will scatter to bitcash, and they will milk over there, then they will abandon bitcash, and improve btc. it's really dumb

It's a complete scam by questionable characters who find themselves behind it so i wouldn't waste my time talking about it. There's not going to be any fork better than bitcoin and they earlier they understand it the better for all those guys running BCH because original bitcoin is getting ever popular.

Realy? If bitcoincash is scam why he is top 3 coin in CMC? Will i dont realy care about it because i dont have bitcoincash in my hold now. I am holding bitcoin only amd some altcoin so far dont have BCH.
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:22:41 PM

I think bitcoin cash is not going to takeover bitcoin in near future as bitcoin is real bitcoin not bitcoin cash.  As bitcoin will continue to develop more and more as like different fork and become more and more advance

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:19:00 PM

I do not find this possible untill bch did find its place like bitcoin everywhere as on exchnages and other places. We see that every coin is tradeable to bitcoin on exchnages but no pair is available on any exchange so i think it is not going to go above bitcoin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Hagmonar (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:30:56 PM

I do not find this possible untill bch did find its place like bitcoin everywhere as on exchnages and other places. We see that every coin is tradeable to bitcoin on exchnages but no pair is available on any exchange so i think it is not going to go above bitcoin

BCH is just only staring so we still dont know yet. The main reason why BCH dont have a pair in some other exchnages its because he is still new in the outside world maybe a few years so lets see what will happen next. I am not a fan of BCH i dont have BCH in my holder also. I have only bitcoin but i was only thinking like this im just curious.
Hagmonar (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:36:28 PM

BCH is an altcoin and I will always view it as one. I think it will still have long-term relevance since Ver is spending a lot of money on paid shills to keep it in the spotlight.

I see far more Bitcoin Core shills than ANYTHING.

I absolutely believe Bitcoin Core is being attacked from the inside out by someone who is massive and smart.

because original bitcoin is getting ever popular.

Bitcoin Core can't even be used in the current state it is in and even if it improves tomorrow... why would anyone have any confidence that the fees aren't going to be through the roof the next day.

Something needs to change.

Bitcoin is dying its because of this f$&cking fee. That was too much already i think that was the main reason why some developers of bitcoin find a ways  and switch to another new coin its because the fee every transaction is too high that if you have transacting a small amount you are only paying higher fee.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:59:43 PM

As i see bitcoincash was very fast and reach to the 3rd place in coinmarketcap in just only a few months do you guys think that bitcoincash can overtake bitcoin in the future? How long do you think?
There are a lot of comments from the trading community that BitcoinCash can replace Bitcoin in the future but I do not believe this. If all communities agree to leave Bitcoin, this may happen, but the community is still more interested in Bitcoin than Bitcoin.

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:40:36 PM

As i see bitcoincash was very fast and reach to the 3rd place in coinmarketcap in just only a few months do you guys think that bitcoincash can overtake bitcoin in the future? How long do you think?
In my opinion, I think this is not possible. At present, Bitcoin Cash is not strong enough to beat Bitcoin. The growth rate is also quite fast and Bitcoin Cash has taken the 3rd place, which is very good but to beat Bitcoin it needs to be more than that, it also needs to overcome another major competitor is ETH . Both Bitcoin and ETH are booming, potential is expanding in the future. However, in the distant future no one knows what, everything can happen Cheesy
kh bhuiyan

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:51:36 PM

I guess it won't overtake Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has much bigger market cap than BCH.
fatalbert

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:54:27 PM

I got fed up with waiting a week for transaction or 3 hours for 20% fee. Bitcoin cash, once you have used it. You will never go back to core.

More and more will find this out.

“Segwit” the savior said core a year ago....nope.....they say lightning will fix everything. Well, they lied once, so until proven they can tell the truth, it’s another lie.
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:15:09 PM

I am not understanding according to which thought you have asked the following question. Coin Market cap or price of coins?  Grin don't mind
Thanks
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3454
Merit: 4425

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:15:14 PM

BCash is a centralised and manipulated altcoin pumped by scammer Roger Ver.

People making more Doge tx's than Bcash. BCash blocks are almost empty just pathetic.

Bitcoin is dying its because of this f$&cking fee. That was too much already i think that was the main reason why some developers of bitcoin find a ways  and switch to another new coin its because the fee every transaction is too high that if you have transacting a small amount you are only paying higher fee.

This is a miners problem, if the Chinese mining cartel did their job the mempool would be bone dry. Also use Segwit. Combine those 2 and you'll enjoying those $0,10-$1 fee's.

The Bitcoin network works just fine, 2018 will bring more miners and Segwit adoption, just relax.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:21:35 PM

Bitcoin cash is just an example how someone with a lot of cash can influence things. Bcash is basically just an altcoin which does not solve any of the critical issues. Block increase will only postpone the problem and is by no means final solution.
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:25:28 PM

Yes it's true that bitcoin cash now is 3rd in CMC but I don't think that it can overtake bitcoin in future again it can be.
There are 70% /30%*chance to replace bitcoin by bitcoin cash.
Hagmonar (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:27:25 AM

People making more Doge tx's than Bcash. BCash blocks are almost empty just pathetic.

Bitcoin is dying its because of this f$&cking fee. That was too much already i think that was the main reason why some developers of bitcoin find a ways  and switch to another new coin its because the fee every transaction is too high that if you have transacting a small amount you are only paying higher fee.

This is a miners problem, if the Chinese mining cartel did their job the mempool would be bone dry. Also use Segwit. Combine those 2 and you'll enjoying those $0,10-$1 fee's.

The Bitcoin network works just fine, 2018 will bring more miners and Segwit adoption, just relax.

I was hoping that too that segwit could lower the bitcoin transaction after this segwit we can transact more lower transaction juts like before. At this currenct setuation only bitcoin miner are happy because they are the one who realy binefits that fee.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:47:33 AM

I was hoping that too that segwit could lower the bitcoin transaction after this segwit we can transact more lower transaction juts like before. At this currenct setuation only bitcoin miner are happy because they are the one who realy binefits that fee.
Yeah bitcoin transaction is very much crowding  and segwit is our hope to correct all things , because it seems that bitcoin transaction becoming difficult and because of that higher fees will occur ,and we can say it is the start of monopoly why because people seems not able to find some altcoins to compete BTC.

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:11:40 AM

Yeah bitcoin transaction is very much crowding  and segwit is our hope to correct all things , because it seems that bitcoin transaction becoming difficult and because of that higher fees will occur ,and we can say it is the start of monopoly why because people seems not able to find some altcoins to compete BTC.
The high fee is killing almost everyone with little amount of hodlings and also the fees on markets are freaking high AF! Imagine a 100k to 200k satoshi fee for every transaction. Lets what will happen on 2018. Grin
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:43:31 AM

Bitcoincash is the only fork i liked so far from bitcoin and with the 8 mb fork it will run smoothly for some time before the network getting stuck,so it is a good solution for now and with the transaction charges of bitcoin are higher,people are shifting to bitcoin cash and so is the reason the price started rallying.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:39:10 PM

I think the BCH will rise for a while. But do not forget that this is just an altcoyin, a modified copy of bitcoin. Perhaps, in a year, its cost will be 10% of the cost of BTC. But a sad result is possible.
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

I dont see something like this happening.

IMO, Bitcoin will remain "King of the castle"  - I think it will more than likely increase in value considerably and people will end up using it as a store of value and also for large purchases like houses/cars etc..  other altcoins like Bch / Eth / Dash / Monero / etc... will be used for normal transactions like retail purchases and day to day purchases.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: