Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoincash now is 3rd in CMC do you guys BCH can overtake bitcoin in future?  (Read 814 times)
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

As i see bitcoincash was very fast and reach to the 3rd place in coinmarketcap in just only a few months do you guys think that bitcoincash can overtake bitcoin in the future? How long do you think?
That's not gonna happen. Never. Bitcoin Cash is not better  then bitcoin. This is the coin that his developers call "harfork of bitcoin" but that's not true. Coin that built on lies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elie_s

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

Can the student surpass the master
I think it's unlikely for that to happen bitcoin is in the market since 2009 and it's evolving it's gonna be hard for bch to surpass it

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

As i see bitcoincash was very fast and reach to the 3rd place in coinmarketcap in just only a few months do you guys think that bitcoincash can overtake bitcoin in the future? How long do you think?
That's not gonna happen. Never. Bitcoin Cash is not better  then bitcoin. This is the coin that his developers call "harfork of bitcoin" but that's not true. Coin that built on lies

That bitcoincash guys are aiming to cause others buy bcash. This will never happen. It's now at number four on the list, but we will probably see it at number 10 or below. It will lose significant value on the market soon.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

That bitcoincash guys are aiming to cause others buy bcash. This will never happen. It's now at number four on the list, but we will probably see it at number 10 or below. It will lose significant value on the market soon.

that's the main upside of this ridiculous penny alt pump. anything that pushes bcash further into nowhere is fine by me. pretty soon the junk proof of work coins will be semi forgotten in favor of junk proof of how stupid pumpers are tokens.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

In my opinion, this is not possible because after all, it is only a fork, and if you can easily exceed bitcoin, then the cryptocurrency market will collapse.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

I'm super glad I sold my bch at $3400 and converted it to btc and ether.   Go ether!

sent from my X6
Photographer

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:01:41 PM

If Bitcoin will not solve the issue of the astronomical fees it now has, then BCH could well overtake it. Even though, there are remakes" of BTC which are technically even better, like BTX.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

Dr. Adoni said on December 20th BTC and BCH would both be 10k soon then both go to 50k.

His window of time was 2 weeks to 2 months.

Within 48 hours of his opinion BTC went shortly to 11k.

I posted link to his opinion that I respect as someone that covers crypto for multiple crypto sites.

He says the fact Coinbase put it on their exchange makes the public accept it soon as 1 to 1 value.

When he wrote his opinion the trade history of BCH was 20 to 1 value, now it's 20% to 22% in value no longer 5%.

So read his opinion which is contrary to most here and keep a watch on value ratio.

If he's right, bch is the play short term.

https://www.soladoni.com/bitcoin-cash-bitcoin/

well I have read that article you posted. I was not familiar with Dr Adoni's previous work. But I was able to quickly fill out the gaps - he provided many links and banners in his website. Amongst others, about his ecounter with Grey Alien (I am dead serious - open the link above if you don't believe me). For that reason only, I would not follow his advice if I were you.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:13:04 PM

I dont think that b cash can overtake btc in future because btc cash has made some moves that damaged its image and resulted in short term profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:16:52 PM

Bitcoin Cash is effectively Bitcoin as designed and as it worked from 2009-2012.

Bitcoin Segwit (BTC) has become a Blockstream-captured frankencoin despite its high market cap. 

It may stay high in value but it's not the peer to peer money I wanted.  Future belongs to BCH.

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

Bitcoin Cash is effectively Bitcoin as designed and as it worked from 2009-2012.

Bitcoin Segwit (BTC) has become a Blockstream-captured frankencoin despite its high market cap. 

It may stay high in value but it's not the peer to peer money I wanted.  Future belongs to BCH.

If more merchants start accepting BCH, then it will likely do very well.

I received an “airdrop” of BCH from the fork, which three of my wallets now support.  BCH is cheap to send, that’s a big plus.

Other than my comments above, I have NO idea if BCH will increase in value vs. BTC.
Florindvt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

bitcoin cash is bitcoin.
Florindvt

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:01:01 AM

I'm super glad I sold my bch at $3400 and converted it to btc and ether.   Go ether!

$3,400 was really overpriced at the time. Good for you. But you might want to convert high fee coin back to peer to peer electronic cash.

Go ether!
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

In order to evaluate bitcoin in cash, we will need even more time. I remember how, after the first of August, everyone was indignant and scolded the bitcoin that was separated in cash. Now, I see, he has already begun to be treated more loyal. At the same time, when there were big problems with transactions in the initial bitcoin, at first these problems were even feared to affect, so as not to damage the image of the bitcoin itself. Now the problems with bitcoin have already been recognized everywhere, and they also openly began to resent them more often and switch to using altcoyins. It is difficult to predict how future events will develop. While they say that with the introduction of lightning in the bitcoin of the network, there are also problems and, perhaps, problems for bitcoin will remain for a long time. In this situation, bitcoin may well be raised in cash, which lacks the disadvantages of the original bitcoin.
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

BTC, as the faucet of crypto digital assets, has been deeply rooted in the hearts of people. BTC's crisis will not come from external competition COINS but from within. To some extent, BCC is a product of the internal conflict of BTC.
In the future, if BTC continues to make mistakes and continue to differentiate, it will weaken itself, and the result is to put the new currency like BCC into the dragon chair.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

I'm going to hodl some "just in case".

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

I think it could be bitcoin cash overtake bitcoin, because bitcoin cash is a refinement of bitcoin, but for now bitcoin is still number 1, maybe in the future a better altcoin than bitcoin can overtake bitcoin

WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

BCH has such a value just because of the hype it has been created before, during and after the fork. There are far better improvements of Bitcoin out there, like Bitcore (BTX) which has done a little known "soft" fork of Bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:01:29 AM

I personally did not see that bitcoin cash ever took third place in the CoinMarketCap table. He seems to be constantly in fourth place, ethereum and ripple compete for second and third place. As for bitkoin himself in cash, he really has a lot of chances now if he does not become head of the crypto currency, then it is much higher and raise his rating, considering that the initial bitcoin is very sick now and in fact does not fully perform its main function of the payment facility. Bitcoin cash is devoid of these shortcomings, but many of his very beginnings of his appearance are criticized for being significant but centralized.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin Cash will take over Bitcoin but to be honest I am pretty surprised that it did end up third on the coin market cap. As of this writing Bitcoin cash is at 4th with Ripple, Ethereum and Bitcoin on 3rd to 1st respectively. If Bitcoin cash can take over Ethereum then I guess many people need to reevaluate if Bitcoin cash can took over Bitcoin, but as of now this will be merely impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: