Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:04:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr.John McAfee's coin of the day - Humaniq (HMQ).  (Read 824 times)
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:27:08 PM

Hahaha this is pathetic. Why would the value of a coin rise 50% by someone just mentioning it?! And that someone being McAffee, a coked out old man. He adds no value to it. This is getting ridiculous. If he mentions a coin and it does not move in price, THAT coin would be worth investing in, since its market knows.

Exactly. He's using his Internet celebrity status to pump & dump shitcoins.

jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:32:17 PM

To those of you that have been getting his tweets and then immediately buying the coin on an exchange, are most of you profiting?  For example say he tweets a coin that is 5 cents.  I mean when you go buy it, does it automatically move so fast to say 8 cents already or not?

The other thing is my thoughts would be how about immediately buy the coin when he tweets it... say buy 1000 dollars worth.  Then watch the price go up.  Then say the price doubles... you keep watching but the moment it starts dropping... you immediately sell.  Or you set a goal such as okay buy 1000 dollars worth... once it goes up 50 or 100 percent, you immediately sell it no matter what to lock in the profit.  Thoughts on that?  So if this coin does go all the way down, well you locked in your profit by selling it back immediately.  Or of course if you held it and it goes higher etc... well you missed out but you locked in your profit.  Surely ppl do this?

Does anyone here think he will recommend a coin that isn't under 1 dollar?  Every coin he recommend is basically cents etc.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:35:00 PM

I am starting to think that Mccafe is getting paid big bucks to promote coins. I mean come on does it take only one guy to say that a CC is good or bad and we take his word for it.

Who knows as said before. But we all know one thing that once he tweeted about a coin. that particular coin starts to climb like a miracle. sounds like he is the decider of the Crypto world. amazing...

Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:39:07 PM

the price is pumping a lot and i just saw this post , maybe too late to buy now.

hope you guys holding your coin, Wink
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:41:05 PM

From what I saw quoted mcafee will promote any coin for a 25BTC fee plus a share of the coin he's shilling.

Actually that was from a fake account. McAfee has announced that there is a fake account. Twitter will shut down that ac soon. So it wasn't him who said he will charge money to tweet pump that coin..

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:48:04 PM

the price is pumping a lot and i just saw this post , maybe too late to buy now.

hope you guys holding your coin, Wink

Actually I saw his tweeting after 10 mints of publishing. Then it has started to pump. was around $12 as I remember. when I am typing this post its value now $60+.  my all money invested in coins. so I couldn't grab the opportunity..

Antikais

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:51:23 PM

i dont understand..what is this guy trying to do? and why people buying his coins.. too risky moves and makes no sense to me. only winner is mcafee at here.and early buyers when he write.

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:57:43 PM

i dont understand..what is this guy trying to do? and why people buying his coins.. too risky moves and makes no sense to me. only winner is mcafee at here.and early buyers when he write.

But price goes up after he wrote on his twitter. so what you have to do is, keep monitoring his twitter ac. once he posted about a coin then quickly buy and watch till it pumps. then sell with profit.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Tanhdoit

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:12:39 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 10:05:27 PM by Tanhdoit

Can you guys imagine how much John McAfee is making alone buy just announcing these coins? All he has to do is buy up a few million dollars of a coin and say "My Today's Pick" -- bam he instantly made himself richer by the freaking day. Guys like John McAfee are ruin cryptocurrency as a whole, people are losing their life savings trying to follow and buying his recommendations. Everyone needs to stop following him and boycott his ass. He is tainting and dragging cryptocurrency down in the dirt.
Fun10

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:18:44 PM

is this the true mc afee??
Yes, it's his official page in twitter where he publishes his thoughts about different underestimated altcoins every day:
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee
AbbyS

Activity: 208
Merit: 104

Excellence is an attitude

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:24:11 PM

the only person making money is him,
the exchanges freeze once he announce, and then they sell you the top price.

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<
Join more bounties on 2 forums

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:29:30 PM

Hahaha this is pathetic. Why would the value of a coin rise 50% by someone just mentioning it?! And that someone being McAffee, a coked out old man. He adds no value to it. This is getting ridiculous. If he mentions a coin and it does not move in price, THAT coin would be worth investing in, since its market knows.

There are probably bitcoin whales man. They maybe work with McAfee, we can't know this. Otherwise the price of HMQ wouldn't go up that much after a simple tweet.

These are what we call the influencers. McAfee is one of those crypto influencers who hots lots of followers and believers. Whenever he speaks, both media and followers listen and act.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:06:23 AM

144% of increase once that he pumped this coin, this guy is crazy, a lot of people are against him because he is just like a public telegram group, haha.

[he is just like a public telegram group, haha.] Hell ya. Smiley he sounds like now 100%. people who have good money to invest , can take the advantage of his tweeting i think. But I don't think he just tweeting each and every coin. There should be some potential in that particular coins what he describes. Otherwise He knows his goodwill will be destroyed recommending useless things. I think he knows what he does.

hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:21:03 AM

It's really an incredible speculation. I will follow this evening. When i see the tweet and than buy it and sell it in a few hours Smiley
He is so influential Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:30:42 AM

but I think that this is pure speculation. I could understand if he shared one or two insides ... well, a maximum of three. And he has it put on stream. This is what a "Pump conveyor"!
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

Realy, why Mr.John McAfee is doing this? Not all project which he posts on twitter are trusted. It's clear speculations what for he need this?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:41:31 AM

This guys making big profit here since he has buy lots of coins then he tweet. People need to come down and dont follow what he said or will lose all the money.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:42:06 AM

Before buying the McAfee pump and dump coins please check the volume of the coin in the last day. In this day it was humanic and one can easily identify the volume was increased rapidly before the McAfee's tweet came out. It clearly shows somebody bought before the tweet heavily to dump heavily on the noobs money.
Be careful guys

lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:51:51 AM

Before buying the McAfee pump and dump coins please check the volume of the coin in the last day. In this day it was humanic and one can easily identify the volume was increased rapidly before the McAfee's tweet came out. It clearly shows somebody bought before the tweet heavily to dump heavily on the noobs money.
Be careful guys

thank you for advice, you are so right Smiley nothing is easey in daily trade. be cautious. a misleading orientation will be made.
a person can not be predicted every day Smiley

Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:55:06 AM

I am starting to think that Mccafe is getting paid big bucks to promote coins

he would be stupid not to put money in coins that he's gonna pump, so, yes, obviously

I had/still have HMQ btw. Missed the pump, hopfully it's not gonna dump too bad. As long as he's not ruining coins, it's ok.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: