Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr.John McAfee's coin of the day - Humaniq (HMQ).  (Read 818 times)
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:13:59 AM

People and investors must be warned and educated about this bullshit tweets because clearly he's robbing the innocent investors. Tweeted and pumped then withdraw then suddenly a coin will dive back into the ground. That's insane!

It may be true that he causes a pump and dump among coins, however, he is clearly not robbing investors of anything. He didn't say you MUST follow his tweets or what coin he is promoting. Plus, isn't it the responsibility of a good and knowledgeable investor to do some research before investing on a coin? If an investor invests on something just because a famous person had advertise it, it only clearly show how amateur he is and unsuited for trading and crypto-world.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:19:16 PM

I think McAfee study first the coin he tweets. If you check the coin they have a good whitepaper behind it.Just so happened that maybe he didn't consider other consideration like coin supply or team history and capability.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:48:01 PM

I think McAfee study first the coin he tweets. If you check the coin they have a good whitepaper behind it.Just so happened that maybe he didn't consider other consideration like coin supply or team history and capability.

I agree with you. but most of people don't see that fact like you do i guess. Because they don't know that particualr coin. They are quick enough to decide that is a shitcoin. I think every coin he tweeted so far is not a shit coin. There something good behind them all.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:08:09 PM

John McAfee stopped publishing the Coin of the day. Now he will publish the Coin of the week on Mondays.

Yeah I have already open another thread acknowledging that too. after considering  many parties pressure on him eventually he decided to announce one coin per a week. every Monday morning.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:10:34 PM

I think what he is doing is the developers that can give him most token cut that he is mentioning, I think Humaniq is just a dream, I have sold all my tokens because the model is flawed
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:13:46 PM

Why when this guy makes a tweet the price of coins jumps so fast? and he could be the one who holds the coin and sells it at a high price and makes a tweet

Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:54:15 AM

that is what i always say about McAfee. he is only interested in how much money he can make from this market. even when he is talking about bitcoin and how it will be $50,000 or $500,000, etc i know that he is saying these things because he has invested in bitcoin a lot.

Also don't forget that he was still pimping BCH less than a month ago. Saying that "it may not be BTC that will reach 500k, but but BCH".
BTC high? McAfee saying out loud that BCH will win over BTC. BTC goes down, he buys more. Says BTC will win, BTC will go up.

However, unlike Ver & the Bitmain guy, he's more honest about it. He clearly says these 2 assholes are orchestrating the rise of BCH entirely, and that it's why he bets on BCH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uhPnOyBHQs
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:58:52 AM

Why when this guy makes a tweet the price of coins jumps so fast?

Pretty simple, because people think that morons will buy it because he told them too. And thus it will go higher. And that's a good reason to buy, because it's gonna rise. Would have anyone bought without this way of thinking? Certainly much less.

It's the same thing for price drops after a fork. These are predicted drops, and when there is a predicted drop, you sell. Would drops happen after forks without this way of thinking? Certainly much less.

wielkiemonety

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:08:06 AM

Dang, that's crazy. So people who get in on his picks have some easy money. But of course you need to be one of the first or else it's pointless, and even with that sometimes it goes against you. Depends how long such a thing can last
jjnorton

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:48:16 PM

Why when this guy makes a tweet the price of coins jumps so fast? and he could be the one who holds the coin and sells it at a high price and makes a tweet
Because people like money. Everyone knows that its a pump & dump right now, and everyone buying the shitcoin wants to get in on the action.

Thing is right now only the people who have bots are the ones making the money, since they are the first to buy the coin. People who try to do this manually are usually the one who lose. Look for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71d3McoJhKs
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:55:26 PM

I am beginning to have profound love for this Mr John McAfee of a man. I think he has a lot of influence in the cryptocurrency world. Just twitting about a coin creates positive impact about that coin. It's amazing the kind of respect people accord this great security man. I think he deserves it.  Thank God for Humaniq coin for being in the good book of McAfee.

HOMT