Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo is Dead  (Read 770 times)
benteke (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:30:47 PM

shitty coin, it has no potential
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:23:08 PM

Please do us all a favour and close your forum account.

Bye.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:49:41 PM

You are trolling, right? Neo is probably the only coin that went from $0,30 to more than $75 in just less than six months. You clearly do not understand how it works, neo is a succesfull project.
langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:58:03 PM

I just love NEO. Bought some more today. One of the best projects out there. I think it should easily be valued 5-10 times more than it is at the moment. I am pretty certain there will be some "Ether like" bull run in the future.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:27:00 PM

I just love NEO. Bought some more today. One of the best projects out there. I think it should easily be valued 5-10 times more than it is at the moment. I am pretty certain there will be some "Ether like" bull run in the future.

Yes.  I believe it will attain x5 in 2018 too. Smiley
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:23:44 PM

Only big investors are pushing. The rise will continue when their prints are finished. Only those who can be patient will win.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:27:43 PM

Neo is the high potential cryptocurrency. This coin is one of the short term success cryptocurrency. I think you are against in neo coin. First you should know the cryptocurrency then you create a thread. Because you don't know about the knowledge in Neo. Many traders also like to invest this coin. This coin is one of the top 20 cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
benteke (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:45:40 PM

Is that all? XVG 2000% DGB 500% NXT 1200% thats a month

All alt coin already up 3x, 5x, 10x, 100x, 1000x since Dec

Neo 20% jajaja

Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:58:39 PM

Neo 20% jajaja

Bitcoin lost ~ -40% in this month. According to your logic - bitcoin shitty coin too
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:03:02 PM

In my opinion, this is a wrong view. Look at the chart now you can see, Neo price has increased from $34 to $58 now in 3 months. Why can you say that it has been dead?

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:09:43 PM

Have to checked the complete dashboard information of neo price movement bro. Keep understand what are all you check while investing on any crypto currency. Neo, waves and tenx are the best cryptos which are emerging in the market now. Due to dump in the bitcoin and other top cryptos people now turns very cheap coins and that is the reason we find the moderate price altcoins. Will all things turns back soon.
heroise

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:24:55 PM

I don't think Neo died. I believe it will increase its value in the new year. It is showing good graphics in recent times despite changing conditions.
I think it gives hope for the future  Smiley

goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:34:22 PM

Too early for say it. NEO has been a little stagnant lately but it still promises to come  Smiley
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:41:06 PM

Is that all? jajaja, (note, jajaja means: lol bro, I have better shitcoins to shill here, XVG, *ACY, PPP, TTT). (note 2, ACY is the ticker for activity tokens, where? don't search for it, doesn't exist out side of the Waves DEX). jaja. (note, jaja here means a simple lol).
I need to create another token and call it post token, as you would earn ACY by having activity in the forum, you could also earn post tokens by posting.
NEO devs should know that I'm smarter, I've kept 20,4M out of 21M total supply, they have told the community that they will jump some girls by spending 50% of total supply in the future, what if NEO goes up to $1000 per token when they will have access to their dev share? still would use hundreds of billions to develop the project when they could actually buy a country and live like master beggars for 200 years?  

🖤😏
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:46:01 PM

Neo 20% jajaja

NEO will be pricewise one of winners if not the winner of 2017. We will be able to see that soon.
clavo

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:15:43 PM

Looks like someone has been doing a rinse and repeat for a couple of hours at least @ https://www.binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=NEO_BTC

Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong.  Smiley
Tobi777

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:02:08 PM

Neo is a high coin of potential.Besides, it's well thought about gas.A coin that will be difficult to find in these prices in the future.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:06:22 PM

Is that all? jajaja, (note, jajaja means: lol bro, I have better shitcoins to shill here, XVG, *ACY, PPP, TTT). (note 2, ACY is the ticker for activity tokens, where? don't search for it, doesn't exist out side of the Waves DEX). jaja. (note, jaja here means a simple lol).
I need to create another token and call it post token, as you would earn ACY by having activity in the forum, you could also earn post tokens by posting.
NEO devs should know that I'm smarter, I've kept 20,4M out of 21M total supply, they have told the community that they will jump some girls by spending 50% of total supply in the future, what if NEO goes up to $1000 per token when they will have access to their dev share? still would use hundreds of billions to develop the project when they could actually buy a country and live like master beggars for 200 years?  

I don't know the future and hindsight is always 20/20.  I invest on coins I believe in...and honestly, I haven't heard of the ones you mentioned so I cannot comment.  I believe in NEO and I am happy with x2 or x3.  If I can find something that will perform better I will also invest on it.

One thing I try to avoid is to laugh at other people's choice because they may turn out to be winners.

Good luck you. Smiley
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:08:12 PM

Don`t feed the Troll
VuValley

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:32:31 PM

RPX is starting to snowball. Maybe worth following it if you want an alt in the same family with higher return potential.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: