Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin mining is a Big no!"  (Read 3937 times)
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:31:54 AM

Have you guys heard about, omnia tech? They offer cloud mining, lifetime. But im not a member of it. I just heard it to them

Whatever the company background may be Cloud mining is not suggestible for investment and almost most of the people got awareness about the cloud mining will become scam at last. So we have to be very careful while investing in these cloud mining Websites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mi56374100

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

These financial advisers may be a bunch of scammers, and no one will suggest you invest in cloud mining sites, and most bitcoin mining is a scam.

If you're going to invest money in mining, just buy bitcoin, and let it grow in your wallet and I think that's a good way to do it.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

Bitcoin mining is good as long as you have enough money to invest and your ready to risk your money if ever you encounter problem because gadgets to be use in bitcoin mining are very costly.
Asides having money, it is always good to consider electricity too as that has been one of the major challenges most miners always have and once that is out of it, the rest is history. Bitcoin mining is good and can give more over time since you really would not have to be doing much and the miners are doing all the work. A lot is necessary to consider before mining which makes the knowledge come to play. However, I would not even bother myself delving into the cloud mining space as there is nothing there for anyone.
techit

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

Bitcoin mining is still very profitable
Only problem is high mining cost due to increase in difficulty
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.
What are the possible reason on thier contradiction?
Whos recommendation should i try and why?
There's only a few cloud mining companies out there that really have their own mining farm, theres a lot of them out there who claims that they are into mining, they have rigs, but if you ask them some photos of their mining farm, they will tell you for security purposes they cannot provide. I have seen cloud mining companies like Cloudminr.io, Scrypt.cc and Hashocean come and disappear with investors money and yet people still believe that theres money in cloud mining. Folks, there are more ways to earn Bitcoin aside from cloud mining. You may try Hashnest by Bitmain but the ROI is too long that you can earn more if you go into buy and selling. Stay away from it.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

The thread started by "best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining" which is completely wrong in any context. Cloudmining is either a scam or not profitable in general. Real mining  (not lending your money to "cloudminers") is sometimes profitable only if you really know what you're doing and have suitable place to hold miners, cheap electricity, decent way to ship miners for cheap and on time, etc.
The best and the only real way to start with Bitcoins is to buy them. Once your every second breath is about crypto you can start thinking about investing some BTC or cash into mining instead of buying and still only when there is a coincidence in circumstances and you are skilled enough to calculate that mining could be more profitable than just buying for a certain period of time.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:26:55 AM

The thread started by "best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining" which is completely wrong in any context. Cloudmining is either a scam or not profitable in general. Real mining  (not lending your money to "cloudminers") is sometimes profitable only if you really know what you're doing and have suitable place to hold miners, cheap electricity, decent way to ship miners for cheap and on time, etc.
The best and the only real way to start with Bitcoins is to buy them. Once your every second breath is about crypto you can start thinking about investing some BTC or cash into mining instead of buying and still only when there is a coincidence in circumstances and you are skilled enough to calculate that mining could be more profitable than just buying for a certain period of time.

mining is profitable as long as you mine coins that is not hard to mine, like for example xmr or monero because this coin is the most easiest  to mine among others or when conpared to mining a bitcoin and etherium. mining is also profitable than buying or investing because the cost of buying a mining hardware is only one time but the cost of buying a coin or investing on them is lifetime , you are tempted to buy as long as you have a money or have an urge to buy and add them on to your holdings.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:47:24 PM

Have you guys heard about, omnia tech? They offer cloud mining, lifetime. But im not a member of it. I just heard it to them

Whatever the company background may be Cloud mining is not suggestible for investment and almost most of the people got awareness about the cloud mining will become scam at last. So we have to be very careful while investing in these cloud mining Websites.
if there is such a risk, then why should we consider these opportunities as potential investment targets? Is there really no other way, better and more profitable.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

if there is such a risk, then why should we consider these opportunities as potential investment targets? Is there really no other way, better and more profitable.

considered? no they were not considered rather they were confirmed by the people who does actually uses it before and that is why many people are saying cloud mining are risky. although bitcoin mining using a hardware is not risky at all because you are the ones who control and operate it but the profit you will be getiing will be less and lesser as the time goes by because the difficulty in mining a bitcoin have been gotten high , as soon as many and many people are mining on it.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.

I may say or suggest go through bitcoin mining though we all know that it's expensive or non profitable on some , but yet it's worth it , despite the risk promise it's worth it , but I suggest to that , mining bitcoin isn't easy , bitcoin mining can cost a lot of energy and will result to a bigger expenses , and it's build to a better climate a climate that it's cold.
There is nothing difficult about bitcoin mining if you have the bucks to invest and if you have the knowledge, Difficulty level may have increased, but it is normal to see that happening during huge rally. However, for anyone who cannot invest in mining the normal way, cloud mining should never be an alternative. Better still, like you have mentioned, trading if properly learned should even be a better thing to do.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:12:12 AM

I may say or suggest go through bitcoin mining though we all know that it's expensive or non profitable on some , but yet it's worth it , despite the risk promise it's worth it , but I suggest to that , mining bitcoin isn't easy , bitcoin mining can cost a lot of energy and will result to a bigger expenses , and it's build to a better climate a climate that it's cold.
Anyone who is not even ready to go through bitcoin mining the proper way should even forget mining. Cloud mining have always ended up to be messed up in the long run and based on what OP have said, I really wonder how a financial adviser would come up with something like that in the first place. Such a person should be fired instantly.

If the Op cannot go ahead with the huge expense of mining bitcoin, he can just pick an altcoin or just invest in purchasing bitcoin and holding.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:19:50 AM

Cloud mining is a very bad thing and for me it just wastes the time we have. Cloud mining can never be profitable, some reviews say that profitable cloud mining is a fake thing. There are many people who experience it and I think people who keep trying to do cloud mining is a person who is not careful and do not have the spirit in his life. They just wish on a luck and it will be a regret throughout their lives.
Cloud mining has always been a waste of time and even the legit ones will still end up not giving you what you really want at the end of it all which makes the whole idea suck. I think most people have even gotten to realize that already and have given up on cloud mining. It is either mining or no mining and as we all know, it requires a lot to mine bitcoin now, with respect to funds, electricity, space and some good knowledge. If all those cannot be in place, just buy and hold.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

Cloud mining is a very bad thing and for me it just wastes the time we have. Cloud mining can never be profitable, some reviews say that profitable cloud mining is a fake thing. There are many people who experience it and I think people who keep trying to do cloud mining is a person who is not careful and do not have the spirit in his life. They just wish on a luck and it will be a regret throughout their lives.
Cloud mining has always been a waste of time and even the legit ones will still end up not giving you what you really want at the end of it all which makes the whole idea suck. I think most people have even gotten to realize that already and have given up on cloud mining. It is either mining or no mining and as we all know, it requires a lot to mine bitcoin now, with respect to funds, electricity, space and some good knowledge. If all those cannot be in place, just buy and hold.

cloud mining is actually worth it and not all of them are scams, i knew it because ive been experience cloud mining in the past but they arent free , those cloud mining sites that offers free account are more likely to be fake or scams, you cannot withdraw your balance if you dont pay them like the ones in bitminer/prominer. but overall i still prefer cloud mining vs mining using a hardware because buying an actual hardware is too pricey and the maintenance isnt also easy.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

If you saying cloudmining for me it's not good because they have cloudming after few months they will not pay investor and if you invest to cloudming it's 1 year I think before you can get your capital or before double your money.  You can start your own minibg but remember it's not easy you big capital and a loy of knowledge.  You can strt trade also if you want need only capital and patience for that before you sarn money.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

it looks like a pretty bad impression of cloud mining, a lot of people have been deceived, they just look from the side of profit without considering the risks that exist there, I do not recommend cloud mining for a beginner because it will be very risky, you can lose all your capital in but that does not mean all the cloud mining is a fraud, if you want to profit from cloud mining, pretty good, but you have to be prepared with risks that will overwhelm you
Jico79

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

Cloud is the place to store user information. Bitcoin does not use the user's personal information so there is no reason to exploit it in the cloud, which is unreasonable.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:05:27 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 04:51:28 AM by maarx

Mining is a good platform to earn a standard income in crypto . So take up. I have a mining rig at home with 6 graphics cards running on Nicehash. Receiving a standard income every month.

I do not advice for Cloud mining as I do not have an experience on it and have not yet heard a positive feedback on cloud mining.  

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Bertoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

bitcoin can be used as a mining and Cloud is the place to store user information and the last me sentence no they were not considered rather they were confirmed by the people.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

Mining is one of the effective way to earning bitcoin , it's the computer duty and however some are scam so be aware on that. But in spite of some are scam there is a legit one , and remember that it's how fast your computer is , the fast your computer , that fast of mining it would be.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:03:48 PM

The more the door opened for earning,  it's really welcomed. Mining is one of the best source in crypto currencies to earn money. We have could mining and other  domain mining. Experts do say that cloud mining is good.  But I do not wish to move towards cloud mining as my friends had a bad experience. Hence I have invested a little amount and bought mining tools and started mining.  Receiving standard income. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: