Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin mining is a Big no!"  (Read 3939 times)
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.
What are the possible reason on thier contradiction?
Whos recommendation should i try and why?

Why no? Mining is a good option of earning bitcoin though and it is also the very first way to have bitcoin and why would it be bad? If there is no mining then there is no bitcoin specifically. Well, it might be too long for you to have a decent money out there when you are mining but the chances is pretty high compared to investing stuffs and so on. The bad side of bitcoin mining is that, it consumes a lot of electricity and so the bill will be pretty much costly.
For me as well bitcoin mining is not bad at all, bitcoin mining gives profit and it stores our money in such a constructive way so that we get use it in future, mining is profitable but people most of time say it no one because they think it is the most expensive way of earning and for this you will have to buy mining equipment’s and you will have to pay for high  electricity bill, but a part of all this for me I will mine if I ever got high amount of capital with me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.

Why no? Mining is a good option of earning bitcoin though and it is also the very first way to have bitcoin and why would it be bad? If there is no mining then there is no bitcoin specifically. Well, it might be too long for you to have a decent money out there when you are mining but the chances is pretty high compared to investing stuffs and so on. The bad side of bitcoin mining is that, it consumes a lot of electricity and so the bill will be pretty much costly.
For me as well bitcoin mining is not bad at all, bitcoin mining gives profit and it stores our money in such a constructive way so that we get use it in future, mining is profitable but people most of time say it no one because they think it is the most expensive way of earning and for this you will have to buy mining equipment’s and you will have to pay for high  electricity bill, but a part of all this for me I will mine if I ever got high amount of capital with me.
Yes you will pay a high amount of electricity bill but if you can manage solar penal so it will very good for you because that's why you earn much more money and solar penal will give all time electricity because some places have loud shedding problem so that's why your all problems can solves by it and you earning will more gain.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

Indeed, bitcoin mining is a very problematic niche. A lot of scams. Try the usual production. I think it's a much better idea.
I think the same way of individual miners has gone but still we have a hope and some real miners are here who have bought mining equipment’s and have started this business, scamming and being cheat happened only in cloud mining as it has high amount of profit but an easy thing to do it needs a lot of resources and it is an expensive thing to do but if you have capital to afford all expenses you can become milliners with mining.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:47:30 AM

Bitcoin mining is still profitable, but won't be getting such a big earning as they earned in the past. During those days the miners were low in number, the difficulty is low, and the initial investment too is low. Now everything has changed upside down, still people get into it understanding the good in it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

That group of financial advisers are probably group of scammers, no one would suggest you to invest money into cloud mining sites because mostly they are ponzi scams.You should listen to other group who told you that you should stay away from cloud mining.
If you want to earn from bitcoin you just need to buy bitcoin and rest it on your wallet or make a trading, this is more secure for you and you can join bounty campaigns too.
Yes one of my friend have started so called cloud mining in 2016, after his experience I really wonder why people go for cloud mining, when they can easily buy a miner and start mining themselves, people so mistakes and them always say that mining is not good and it has risk of lose high, mining has a lot of profit if you start making it business by yourself, cloud mining can never give you something tangible even in the long run.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

Mining is good but it depend on the area because mining bitcoin must be in a cold area to minimize the electricity consumption. One thing more all the materials needed for mining are very expensive. And if you think cloud mining much better to follow the others advice to stay away because really most of cloud mining are scams, unless you want to try it with all your risks. Sometime people need to try before they believe what others said.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:35:26 AM

Mining is good but it depend on the area because mining bitcoin must be in a cold area to minimize the electricity consumption. One thing more all the materials needed for mining are very expensive. And if you think cloud mining much better to follow the others advice to stay away because really most of cloud mining are scams, unless you want to try it with all your risks. Sometime people need to try before they believe what others said.

thats right. There are lots of factors that needs to be considerd before we start mining because mining is not an easy job. Mining is only for professionals that has a passion for it , mining is not for casual people that is only looking for some quick bucks.

bitcoin mining is a big no for people who dont have a capital and a dedication to do it.

much better if you can just do trading or investing  because these two activities are indeed more profitable and enjoyable than an actual mining.
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

Yes bitcoin mining is the expensive way of earning it will give you profit but will take lot of money to spend as well. At first bitcoin mining need some equipment and that equipment are very expensive, after those equipotent your bitcoin mining will consume a lot of electricity and someday it will become unaffordable for you, but some people have made high profits even in this situation and a small patience made them millionaires forever, it's very long time
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

Bitcoin mining is actually very profitable if we can get through all the process. But the mining was very complicated and spent a lot of time and energy. Mining also consumes a lot of electricity because its equipment requires a large electricity cost. I think mining is not very efficient even though it is very profitable.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MxRizky22

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

To much cloud mining never pay, i give you some advise dont tty to mining, if in youre country electric bill is cheap u can mining as well but if electrical bill fee medium or high like in asia dont try to mining, ur profit just dor pating electrical bill, just little bucks for yourself.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

Not at Big no, because Bitcoin mining is a great help even when its profit is small, we can do bitcoin mining to invest in trading, so that we can not get out of our own money. Bitcoin mining has many destinations.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

Bitcoin mining depends on the country that you are in.
well in my country mining is a big NO for me, as the electricity is too expensive.
things to use for mining are also expensive. i might just buy bitcoin at low and hold it.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

It is not good to go for cloud mining at this time, I think it is not summer of most of people are investing and trading than mining, mining is not that bad if you have amount of capital that you will afford mining simply, buying equipment’s and electricity consumption takes a lot of money so if you can afford then you should go for it, mining has profit but takes high amount of at start.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

Mining is profitable in the long run.
It is cost effective token set up the hardware.
Over a period of time you reap rewards.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

It's up to you if you can provide those expenses to start crypto mining business.
It was less effort than joining in different campaign and less risk than investing weird and uncertain crypto project right now.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

Exactly bitcoin mining is really good and I am sure it will give you profit at the end, it needs a lot of patience and a lot of knowledge, but some people say no to bitcoin because it needs a lot of money o buy equipment’s and a lot of electricity bills you will have to pay, so if you can afford all this then don’t worry mining is all profit.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:15:04 PM

I'm sure cause for me mining is just like wasting time tbh. If you look the profit offered from cloud mining they only offer you very little profit per day at least for me
If you want to self mining you must buy the miner with very expensive price
Not worth rs foot me. Better to trading it can give better profit

satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:23:24 AM

If I think the best way to get Bitcoin is by playing in the trade. Trade is much more profitable than mining. Trade is not too complicated and not too much to spend extra capital and energy.
proofofstake.com

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

In the following years mining won't be profitable in general. The costs and the damage it does to the environment are too high and not worth it. We believe the Proof of Stake (PoS) will be the Consensus Algorithm of the future (if a better one doesn't come out in the meanwhile). It's doesn't require nearly as much electricity, it requires an actual support for the coin/token/project in general and it's a lot easier for the newcomer to join the party. Do your own due diligence but don't rush in investing in expensive mining rigs. Best of luck to all ! 
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

People in our country prefer to invest or trade rather than mine as the electricity cost is very high due to which profitability starts after many years if some one has to min btc. If some of the good coins needs to be mined than the difficulty level is very high and thus make not much sense if ROI is after years and not within a year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: