Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:05:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][NKR]- NKOR Pre Bounty Telegram Campaign 🌟  (Read 532 times)
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:44:40 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 10:27:00 AM by NKOR

Dear bitcointalk community!
The NKOR ecosystem enables creators to timestamp and hash their work, cement it in the blockchain, track its usage,
benefit from its distribution across the community, and restore control over their copyright and IP.
In other words, we are all about helping creators restore power over their creations.

TARGET HAS BEEN REACHED! PRE BOUNTY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

Hello everyone! Thank you all for joining us, it's a pleasure having you here. The target of pre-bounty has been reached in less than 2 hours! You are amazing.

As promised, we are attaching the link to the medium article regarding the pre-bounty. In this article you will find a link to a spreadsheet- this is where you can check if you made it to the first 520 (yes, we decided to accept some more people cause you showed us some love)! Please, make sure all details are correct and contact me if you have any problems.

*note: if your name is not there, then you probably were not among the first 520 but don't you worry, this is just the beginning.  
OUR FULL BOUNTY PROGRAM WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!!! You all will get the opportunity to join, participate and be rewarded! We have some great things for you.
THANKS FOR THE LOVE! Check out links in the pinned msg for more info about the project and feel free to ask us anything.

https://medium.com/@nkor.io/xmas-giveaway-pre-bounty-telegram-campaign-519ebc7a6321

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We will Launch a special bounty campaign soon! but for now, in the spirit of the holidays,
we decided to launch a pre-bounty telegram campaign that requires you to do almost nothing.

FIRST 500 PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP WILL GET 60 NKR TOKENS

How to join you ask? EASY!

1. Join our telegram group: https://t.me/nkorcommunity
2. Follow instructions on the pinned message to secure your tokens.
3. Say hey to everyone and let us know you're in (=

*All tokens will be distributed 3 months from TGE end date (April 18)

Happy holidays and Merry Xmas to all!
RCB100%

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:07:42 PM

Great info with one interesting project for good roodmap. I love it, good luck success!
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:16:13 PM

Great info with one interesting project for good roodmap. I love it, good luck success!
I do not know if this is so good, only I get the sense of what it is NKOR, and the chances are done, I think this is the initial announcement,
btw, how did you get airdrop? even for the website, I did not find it
does this update the thread? is there any other thread related to this project?
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:18:13 PM

60 NKR tokens to be distributed on April 18 ?
supremecadge

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:31:02 PM

Would it be possible for you to provide us with a more clear 'use case' for this where we can clearly see the benefits of the token? Also, it'd be highly appreciated if you could sum up the benefits to the investors/hodlers, not just users, since you're trying to attract investment here.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:45:59 PM

60 NKR tokens to be distributed on April 18 ?

Hey, the GTE will end in April. tokens will be distributed within 3 months peroid.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:52:06 PM

Hey!!!!...
Im gonna in thia ico and the bounty
Please announce yoyr ico and bounty in telegram
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:56:08 PM

Would it be possible for you to provide us with a more clear 'use case' for this where we can clearly see the benefits of the token? Also, it'd be highly appreciated if you could sum up the benefits to the investors/hodlers, not just users, since you're trying to attract investment here.

hey! you can find all info on our website: http://nkor.io

about bounty campaign, this is just a pre bounty for the holidays! full bounty campaign with instructions will be published soon.

about the benefits- you are more than welcome to visit our blog: https://medium.com/@nkor.io or read our whitepaper: http://nkor.io/NKOR%20WP%20-%20V7.0.pdf and contact me for any further questions.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:58:43 PM

The name of the token already SUCKS and it seem to me like a short for "NorthKorea" which I seem to not like lol forgive my ignorance but that country seem to be sending missiles disturbing neighboring countries.

No sites and no roadmap, who knows what phishing sites they will send in telegram.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:01:51 PM

The name of the token already SUCKS and it seem to me like a short for "NorthKorea" which I seem to not like lol forgive my ignorance but that country seem to be sending missiles disturbing neighboring countries.

No sites and no roadmap, who knows what phishing sites they will send in telegram.

lol short for nothkorea Smiley)) it does sound like it. maybe they'll announce a road map soon/?

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:07:37 PM

We are sorry to hear you do not like the name /: it comes from the word  "anchor".

of course, we have a website: http://nkor.io, you are welcome to visit it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: