Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:28:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Octanox (Lesfex)  (Read 192 times)
Rickus78 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:03:11 PM

Ladies and gents,

Im searching for a nice project and Octanox(Lesfex) came around.
Looks very interesting with only 8.5 million coins total supply.
It looks like they are going to release their exchange on 27th december and many more thing to come.
Is this a good coin to invest?

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:07:58 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=224.0
kaysersoze

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:07:30 PM

Just take a little breath and make your own research about that project, i heard that they were going to hit the exchanges on that date, but take care of that, because it has already been released a few days ago..  I dont know, maybe you should try to look for another one.

jaime26

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:47:55 AM

I'm in Octanox since Livecoin, i trust in this project, have a low supply and low mcap, i think its undervalued now.

The team is working hard, but is really that they have failed a lot with the dates and this is not so good for the investors.

But yesterday they opened lesfex for test the security for the final version. In january 10 they will announce the listing in 2 or 3 new exchanges and i think that this coin will go up in january.

Also i think that hitbtc is not good for octanox, because have problems with waves tokens and maybe this can stop the investors.

The team have a hard work to do, and if they do it well, i'm sure this coin will moon.
Dragunov_5

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

Nice project... The quality is beyond amazing!!

This coin is severely undervalued right now!!
We are just starting people.  Buy now! Before its to late. A ferrari, Masserati, or Lambo awaits you!

The dev is working hard, and a lot of development updates are coming this month.. Stay tuned everyone!
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:13:46 AM

Octanox is a revolutionary new way of making deals online. This decentralized platform prevents any outside interference. The source code is public and anyone can read it.
Ontological0

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:18:27 AM

Reasons why I invest 20% of everything I own in this company:
- Hard working and Competent Developer and Team Members!
- Insane great marketing efforts!
- Many features will be added in the feature shared on AMAZING ROADMAP!! and SICK whitepaper!
- Cheap coin price and high ROI in the future x10 to x100 within 2 to 12 months!!!
- Previous Soild performance, iterations and updates!
- Much more coming!!! Less than 5% Fail rate in next 2 years!!! Low Risk and HIGH RETURN!!!
Locker5000

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:24:59 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project, so I don't have clear idea for now. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting to trade into.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: