Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To find most value gainer 2018  (Read 137 times)
yekovski (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:50:31 PM

Hello all,
Is there any chance to find 2018's most value gainer crypto's from now by looking at 2017's most gainers and find a conversation-common features between them? Why?

Just want to discuss actually...
The commom features i found;
-low market cap
-low price
-low holders.
Actually it should be reason we can not go from these information but there is a thing, they are categorized in the same why. Let's discuss about it.

Thanks.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:59:19 PM

Hello all,
Is there any chance to find 2018's most value gainer crypto's from now by looking at 2017's most gainers and find a conversation-common features between them? Why?

-low market cap
-low price
-low holders.
Actually it should be reason we can not go from these information but there is a thing, they are categorized in the same why. Let's discuss about it.

Thanks.

Yes the alts will give you more gains than the top marketcap coins and thats fact,BTC will give you less gains than investing at NXT or any altcoin for example you bout 10sats worth 1btc of NXT,it pumps to x10 what will give you more profits? investing in BTC and wait it to pump or investing in altcoin that has chance to go bull?

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

Hello all,

-low market cap
-low price
-low holders.

Thanks.

You mostly find the high market capital ico only in the market so be careful while you are investing on the right ICO check the white paper of the project you will understand the complete information about it.
If you want to invest on the cheap altcoins choose XRP, stellar, qutum and tenx. These coins will be a good one and it will grow after the hard fork as well.
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:07:14 PM

i believe join a big train was a wise decision, so dont think low fee coin will bring big profit, yeah it bring big profit but not in fast time. so join a big train invest in bitcoin and ether also litecoin. extra hint, go to coinmarcetcap and see top 10
chefbauer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:14:10 PM

Bancor will be a good coin during the next year, the same applies to power ledger, this coin will be a massive coin during the next year.
Cardano might be a good one too, but i dont know, this coin has increased a lot.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: