Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POLYMATH: The Securities Token Platform  (Read 36109 times)
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:11:50 PM

wow they reached the 50k member cap on telegram lol. Hopefully newcomers will be able to get access. This project is going to be huge especially with them advising overstock. Lots to come for sure
DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

Why don't you use possibilities of referral programs? It lets more people know about the Polymath platform, invite them and other players using your personal referral link. I'm participating in the referral program of the LuckyToken. My referrals get a free ticket to start playing, and their referrals, in turn, receive 1% of their invitees’ winnings on a permanent basis, and so on.
pi9x

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

Don't think there's a bounty. They skipped the ICO and are going into an airdrop. You guys should join their telegram group for more info: https://t.me/polymathnetwork

They also announced that they're an advisor for Overstock's ICO (tZERO). Wouldn't be surprised if they launched on their platform. https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2018/01/126977-interesting-tzero-partners-polymath-initial-coin-offering/
Great news! Hope Polymath fly to the moon.

i hope i will not miss this campain , keep watching closing!
The KYC verification is temporary closed. I tried all day but it just didn't stop spinning. I couldn't start the verification even though I've registered my MEW before.
jacknguyen

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:35:46 AM

good luck dev 
Loperenbits

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

They have bots and trolls working for them. If you are interested in a securities platform have a look to DIM and LATOKEN
Cop999

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

I'm interested in your project.
Does your project have a bounty or airdrop?
stifler61

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

фopмa зaпoлнeния cлeгкa тяжeлa , нo yчитывaя cepьeзнocть дaннoгo пpoeктa мoжнo и пoмyчитьcя.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

I'm interested in your project.
Does your project have a bounty or airdrop?

very good project imo. they have an airdrop, but a waitlist for it since so many people signed up for it. I would also join their telegram announcements channel for live updates: https://t.me/polymathnews
ActAshton

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

How crypto goes from less than $1 trillion to $100 trillion with Polymath

To facilitate this mega trend — Polymath is building the world’s first decentralized protocol that empowers corporations to launch their own securities token.

Read more:
https://medium.com/@gilpenchina/how-crypto-goes-from-less-than-1-trillion-to-100-trillion-with-polymath-3b4bf96e138f
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:50:38 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 12:38:20 AM by Vansire

Hi, polymaths telegram chat has over 40k members... I think they are fake, 40k members on telegram and in btctalk nobody talking about it?

I don't know, there have been a lot of ads for Polymath and they did a an airdrop to Telegram users. Some of those ads were on the biggest crypto websites with a lot of traffic, like CMC. They were probably also on the top of airdrop and ICO list websites. There's been an update about the airdrop tho, they now require KYC/AML to get the airdrop.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

How crypto goes from less than $1 trillion to $100 trillion with Polymath

To facilitate this mega trend — Polymath is building the world’s first decentralized protocol that empowers corporations to launch their own securities token.

Read more:
https://medium.com/@gilpenchina/how-crypto-goes-from-less-than-1-trillion-to-100-trillion-with-polymath-3b4bf96e138f

Thanks for posting! Great read. There's still lots to bring to the blockchain (contrary to popular belief). Polymath is a solid project. I can see why they have the KYC verification for the airdrop. I would totally use all of my wallet addresses to apply lol
noblex

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

I was keen to follow this project but I smelled some scam signals out there:

1) Too many zombies on the telegram group. 50k and no single message? This make me think of 50k bot
2) The reviews from the people are just "too" good. "This project is fantastic! It will go to the moon!" or "Already 50k interested? I hope newcomers will have a chance to enter!". This remindm me of these sites selling penis enlargment pills that show up while you are watching.. movies
3) The website refers to a telegram channel (not group) and publish way too non belivable news like "Polymath took cryptos from 1B to 100T", WTF dude?!
4) No mention at all of this on popular ICO sites like ICOBench.

I hope someone can counter my criticism, but I am keeping my eyes open.
ActAshton

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

1) Too many zombies on the telegram group. 50k and no single message? This make me think of 50k bot
2) The reviews from the people are just "too" good. "This project is fantastic! It will go to the moon!" or "Already 50k interested? I hope newcomers will have a chance to enter!". This remindm me of these sites selling penis enlargment pills that show up while you are watching.. movies
3) The website refers to a telegram channel (not group) and publish way too non belivable news like "Polymath took cryptos from 1B to 100T", WTF dude?!

How could Polymath be a scam when they're not taking any $ or really anything from you? It's the ultimate platform for security tokens, just like Ethereum is the ultimate platfrom for dAapps. This allows WAY more liquidity to be raised into the blockchain space worldwide. Dealing w/ securities as it's a PAIN to launch them, unlike utility tokens; Polymath makes it easy for these securities to launch. They were running an ad on the biggest cryptocurrency price page, CoinMarketCap for a couple weeks. People were excited to see "airdrop" so they joined, but they also read up on the project and understood the vision that's at play here. They're also not conducting an ICO and all of the token details have not been released yet. This is clearly just an opportunity for the public to get in early.
Vansire

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

If they're air dropping tokens for free on almost an unlimited amount of accounts... What is the business model? Do they keep a big reserve of tokens and cash them in once the free tokens are trading?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ActAshton

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:00:08 PM

If they're air dropping tokens for free on almost an unlimited amount of accounts... What is the business model? Do they keep a big reserve of tokens and cash them in once the free tokens are trading?
Dropping tokens to only verified users via KYC. Allows community as a whole use their platform. Read the whitepaper, it's very comprehensive and detailed. The ultimate platform for security tokens!
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:27:30 AM

For me personally, I am a supporter of polymath. One thing to mention is that right now they're just airdropping...not much to talk about only the airdrop details. They never had an ICO so it would be misleading for them to even get listed on these sites. At the end of the day you gotta do your due diligence. I did mine and I am very sure of Polymath and what they're doing.
sic57005

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:38:27 AM

How could Polymath be a scam when they're not taking any $ or really anything from you? It's the ultimate platform for security tokens, just like Ethereum is the ultimate platfrom for dAapps. This allows WAY more liquidity to be raised into the blockchain space worldwide. Dealing w/ securities as it's a PAIN to launch them, unlike utility tokens; Polymath makes it easy for these securities to launch. They were running an ad on the biggest cryptocurrency price page, CoinMarketCap for a couple weeks. People were excited to see "airdrop" so they joined, but they also read up on the project and understood the vision that's at play here. They're also not conducting an ICO and all of the token details have not been released yet. This is clearly just an opportunity for the public to get in early.
The only problem is KYC/AML to get airdrop tokens. This is sensitive data and should not be exposed anywhere except organizations you trust. So asking KYC data for tokens worth tens of dollars looks scammy.

Moreover, this is not "security platform" like they said, but just another level of identity validation which is not really needed in crypto world. We started with anonymity and now moving to full exposure? No way.
joycigar

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:42:55 AM

I do not see any plafom on this project
You create a ceiling for this project, so that many investors are interested
I am also willing to berparisipasi if you make a plafom for this project
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:00:54 AM

I do not see any plafom on this project
You create a ceiling for this project, so that many investors are interested
I am also willing to berparisipasi if you make a plafom for this project

realy, cannot understand what is happining here too. Were is whitelist?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
ActAshton

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:32:55 AM

The only problem is KYC/AML to get airdrop tokens. This is sensitive data and should not be exposed anywhere except organizations you trust. So asking KYC data for tokens worth tens of dollars looks scammy.

Moreover, this is not "security platform" like they said, but just another level of identity validation which is not really needed in crypto world. We started with anonymity and now moving to full exposure? No way.
This is definitely a security token platform. They're letting a trusted third party KYC provider (who will later be on the platform) run the KYC for the airdrop. They also don't want to distribute tokens to bots or create multiple transactions to one person. You can check a live demo at alpha.polymath.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: