Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POLYMATH: The Securities Token Platform  (Read 36109 times)
johnyyy

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:55:22 AM

What was the ICO price in $ and in EHT?
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:07:31 AM

they didn't have an ico. Just and airdrop of 10 million coins where everyone that got in received 250 poly tokens.
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:13:46 AM

It's a great day for Polymath guys  Cheesy
JaxT88

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:53:15 AM

interesting I will keep watching for
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:06:21 AM

i will joined the airdrop and will be following your progress.gud luck for this project
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:07:41 AM

they didn't have an ico. Just and airdrop of 10 million coins where everyone that got in received 250 poly tokens.

In exchange for their valuable info, I cannot blame they command a good price in the market, but I am not going to support or will have nothing to do with this project, where they implement each participant to a KYC procedure.

kimtaek

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

HI Dev, I would like to ask if there is still a Airdrop for this?
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:24:16 PM

So if they airdropped 10 million tokens who is holding the rest of 230 million tokens. According to coinmarketcap current supply is 240 million tokens.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

I think it can be great project,founders choose interesting concept and idea.This project is going to be the biggest thing in 2018,securities on the blockchain is a massive opportunity.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:29:43 PM

I don't think they're going to airdrop any more...right now we're just waiting on the platform to launch. I would join their telegram group to stay up to date with news: https://t.me/polymathnetwork
cvan

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

I don't think they're going to airdrop any more...right now we're just waiting on the platform to launch. I would join their telegram group to stay up to date with news: https://t.me/polymathnetwork

thanks for the link. lots of fake accounts out there too. Polymath is blowing up at $1.52  Shocked
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:31:34 AM

This project is going to be the biggest thing in 2018. Securities on the blockchain is a massive opportunity.

Yes I agree. Big fan of this project. Also probably the easiest airdrop I've ever participated in. Not a lot of people understand securities, but I know once you guys launch everyone will want in. Really excited for when you guys do launch and hopefully you get on exchanges as well.

What made their airdrop so easy?

awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

This project is going to be the biggest thing in 2018. Securities on the blockchain is a massive opportunity.

Yes I agree. Big fan of this project. Also probably the easiest airdrop I've ever participated in. Not a lot of people understand securities, but I know once you guys launch everyone will want in. Really excited for when you guys do launch and hopefully you get on exchanges as well.

Just how easy it was to submit and that you didn't have to re-submit anything. The process was pretty smooth for me personally. But be careful there are people scamming saying that there' a round 2 airdrop but there isn't
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:35:50 PM

ALL I SEE IS POLY  Grin
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:31:07 AM

I was interested up until the point I saw them threatening their own Telegram group members with ban for discussing the drop in value, streamline the positive when it fits you but not the facts when its negative, yea way to go....no more poly for me, anything structured around suppressing sharing of information good or bad is just centered misleading bullshit open ended sharing of information is the reason people join these groups not to hear you praise the good times only sending 2000 poly through the wood chipper
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

Totally missed that. Last time i was asking about polymath because it's everywhere on my browsing (I'm talking about Ads). Didn't get my attention because i was focused on other things. Opportunities missed again. My Bad.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

Just how easy it was to submit and that you didn't have to re-submit anything. The process was pretty smooth for me personally. But be careful there are people scamming saying that there' a round 2 airdrop but there isn't

Right, someone is always out to unjustly capitalize on a good thing. What are your thoughts on the project long-term? Seems like they have a legit operation going on over there. My only holdup (quite minor) is their lack of a detailed roadmap... maybe not the worst thing tho, as perhaps no answer is a more honest one, as "things" often arise, delaying whatever previous plans had been made. Personally, I see this as a $20 (potentially) token.

darylalban

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

Right, someone is always out to unjustly capitalize on a good thing. What are your thoughts on the project long-term? Seems like they have a legit operation going on over there. My only holdup (quite minor) is their lack of a detailed roadmap... maybe not the worst thing tho, as perhaps no answer is a more honest one, as "things" often arise, delaying whatever previous plans had been made. Personally, I see this as a $20 (potentially) token.

Everyone's spreading FUD because they missed out on the tokens lol. I think there's lots of power long term as they get more companies onboard. I agree with the roadmap and I think they're just trying to navigate legalities. I've been following this project for some time now and they're majorly stealth. I do give them lots of credit for rolling out so much news in such a short amount of time (2 months). They already released their Polymath.js and core: https://blog.polymath.network/introducing-polymath-core-polymath-js-800b80eea9b
TheMuppet

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:09:33 PM

I wish POLYMATH would FORCE companies to use their tokens (like ethers) to invest.

This would create an insane pressure that would drive the price up 20X.

I don't understand why they didn't do that??  Huh

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:14:34 AM

I wish POLYMATH would FORCE companies to use their tokens (like ethers) to invest.

This would create an insane pressure that would drive the price up 20X.

I don't understand why they didn't do that??  Huh

I mean I think then their focus would be on becoming ETH. But POLY will be used in the platform from creation to launch. I'm sure when the securities are issued POLY will be used somehow (such as buying them).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: