Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] USB Block Erupter! Lowest price value!  (Read 4283 times)
sprint347

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 02:10:05 AM

They promised 5x Ill give them the opportunity to fulfil this promise before I worry about 'what next'.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 02:50:02 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2013, 03:18:07 AM by dwdoc

IT'S A SCAM. JUST GOT THIS PM FROM ANOTHER VICTIM. DO NOT SEND ANY MORE PAYMENT TO DANISH!!!

Hey. I'm the seller from Eagan, MN.. "augiekid". You emailed me. I also replied to your email. When you mentioned "danish" I was immediately suspicious since I got screwed by somebody with the same name a month ago. I looked up the thread on bitcointalk.

Yes I  sent you those 3 erupters and the purchase came through and looked completely legitimate - verified shipping address and all. Though the payer is unregistered w/ paypal. maybe a bit strange. Somehow your address made it into the verified address spot. This guy is good.

I was screwed on eBay a month back by a guy named "Danish Javed" ? connection? hmm

If you want to talk on phone, you can call me tonight.

Otherwise, I can post in the thread with what I know.
I hate to see all these people w/ BTC lost =(
sprint347

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 02:58:14 AM

Fantastic... thanks

Perhaps remove the guys phone # for privacy reasons
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 03:04:15 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2013, 03:18:50 AM by realestone

IT'S A SCAM. JUST GOT THIS PM FROM ANOTHER VICTIM. DO NOT SEND ANY MORE PAYMENT TO DANISH!!!

Hey. I'm the seller from Eagan, MN.. "augiekid". You emailed me. I also replied to your email. When you mentioned "danish" I was immediately suspicious since I got screwed by somebody with the same name a month ago. I looked up the thread on bitcointalk.

Yes I  sent you those 3 erupters and the purchase came through and looked completely legitimate - verified shipping address and all. Though the payer is unregistered w/ paypal. maybe a bit strange. Somehow your address made it into the verified address spot. This guy is good.

I was screwed on eBay a month back by a guy named "Danish Javed" ? connection? hmm

If you want to talk on phone, you can call me tonight xxx-xxx-xxxx.

so hes using stolen credit cards or what?
dwdoc
Legendary

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 03:19:24 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2013, 06:01:52 AM by dwdoc

Havent figured it out yet. Maybe a hi-jacked paypal account.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272706.msg2922554#msg2922554
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 10:41:04 AM

Thanks for the info dwdoc. The price seemed legit considering that canary gives 0.4 per one... Pity.

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 04:59:35 PM

BUMP! Anyone in Illinois? I'll sell to you at the rate of 0.39 BTC and minimum order of 5 pieces! Best value so far

Why Illinois is that where you are located?

This is where I knew something was fishy.

He said he was in Chicago, but your tracking info for this package came from Vermont.

Once he didn't reply, I was out.

Also I made him a low ball offer of .33 each via PM and he responded positively in about 30 seconds.

dwdoc
Legendary

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 08:25:59 PM

Yep it wasn't until I saw the ebay packing slip in the 2nd shipment that I knew something was wrong. Escrow probably wouldn't have helped because the first package I received didn't have an email packing slip. It's too bad. I'm out 3.9btc and now the paypal police and postal police are going to wonder why our forum has auctions that involve fraudulent ebay/paypal transactions. NICE GOING DANISHIT!
nomnomnom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 10:32:36 PM

Hello,

as someone who got scammed himself a short time ago in another groupbuy (fu vdragon). I can only recommend everyone to only
buy from trusted groupbuyers, like canaryinthemine, or go to the official ASICMiner resellers, price may be a tat higher but you don't
risk to get scammed!
Plesk

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 10:40:12 PM

Hello,

as someone who got scammed himself a short time ago in another groupbuy (fu vdragon). I can only recommend everyone to only
buy from trusted groupbuyers, like canaryinthemine, or go to the official ASICMiner resellers, price may be a tat higher but you don't
risk to get scammed!

+1.

Or, at a MINIMUM use a trusted escrow

BTC: 1HhVDw7b2yb4HjKmb7DMRhwjLqyvaZo8Mt
sprint347

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 09:44:30 AM

Has anybody else been scammed?
Beans

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 12:56:54 PM

Has anybody else been scammed?
I bought 9 from him. I haven't heard back yet since I paid him. I will post something if I do.
Beans

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:17:41 PM

The cops stopped my house this morning. Apparently this guy bought 4 erupters with my neighbors paypal account and sent them to my house. How the hell is that possible? He could have just taken my coins, what's the point of all this?
Plesk

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:20:48 PM

The cops stopped my house this morning. Apparently this guy bought 4 erupters with my neighbors paypal account and sent them to my house. How the hell is that possible? He could have just taken my coins, what's the point of all this?

OMG Cops. are you joking?

stormlighter

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:25:47 PM

SCAMMER ALERT
Beans

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:33:06 PM

I wish, they woke me up bright and early this morning. It makes zero sense to me. How does the guy get into my neighbors paypal account just by having my shipping address. It's extremely hard to explain to the cops because it makes fuck all sense. I buy something from someone and they go out and steal it in my name? WTF

I gave them this forum address to check. So if anyone has info on this guy or a similar situation post it please.
Plesk

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:57:49 PM

I wish, they woke me up bright and early this morning. It makes zero sense to me. How does the guy get into my neighbors paypal account just by having my shipping address. It's extremely hard to explain to the cops because it makes fuck all sense. I buy something from someone and they go out and steal it in my name? WTF

I gave them this forum address to check. So if anyone has info on this guy or a similar situation post it please.

Very Possibly the USPS is already looking for this guy.

Se OP on this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272706
Quotes are from me.

I've been assisting the Postal Inspection Service with information since I got scammed by a "Danish Javed" a month ago. This may be the same "Danish". If you want, PM me and I can connect you with the Postal Inspector I've been working with in CT, USA. Perhaps the enforcement agencies can work together!

sprint347

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:49:25 AM

Danish is a SCAMMER

I paid 1.8btc for 5x Block Erupters.

I've since received 2x BEs which arrived at my freight forwarder in the US in an envelope with no paperwork. I have no idea where they've come from.

There are 3x BEs outstanding and Danish is not replying to PMs, yet he signs in daily.

Here he is offloading his stolen coins:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272027.msg2923388#msg2923388

I assure you haven't been scammed. You'll get the eruptors. I'm talking this to the said person and clearing the matter. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

You are a lying thief.

If anyone else has been scammed please leave negative trust to protect others.
dwdoc
Legendary

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:51:46 PM

Danish reborn?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278656.msg2975818#msg2975818
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: