Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My new tool to track your portfolio and keep you up at night 🤑  (Read 126 times)
quetal (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:20:36 PM

Hi all,

Me and some friends have been working on a simple to use tool to track your portfolio and monitor prices.

It includes the ability to favorite coins (which I've missed a lot) and we are working on extending the portfolio feature to track over time and show P/L. You can log in and save portfolio across devices.

Things we are planning to do...

- More extensive portfolio feature to track earnings over time, P/L on individual coins etc.
- Alerts notifications for price changes on coins
- Automatic integration with exchanges to fetch balances and automatically update portfolio

Feedback and suggestions are very welcome! You can see the site here:

https://coincall.io/

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:44:57 PM

I visited the site but didn't register yet, just checking. If ever a user already clicked favorite for some coins and decided to register later, will he lose the favorites or it will stay if he use the same device?

PS. The site would be better after you implement those in the to do list, most users want the notification and value per coin feature.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:21:36 AM

Hi all,

Me and some friends have been working on a simple to use tool to track your portfolio and monitor prices.

It includes the ability to favorite coins (which I've missed a lot) and we are working on extending the portfolio feature to track over time and show P/L. You can log in and save portfolio across devices.

- More extensive portfolio feature to track earnings over time, P/L on individual coins etc.
- Automatic integration with exchanges to fetch balances and automatically update portfolio

Cheers

How can you make that site and publish here on BTT with a newbie account? I bet you've been here quite long. Aren't you proud of your new site that could help many? Why post using newbie? LOL
quetal (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:01:44 AM

Hi all,

Cheers

How can you make that site and publish here on BTT with a newbie account? I bet you've been here quite long. Aren't you proud of your new site that could help many? Why post using newbie? LOL

Haha, I've been lurking for some years here but never actually had a user. So unfortunately I had to!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: