Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] Temple Coin [TMPC] - Scrypt PoS 8% / A Bounty Currency  (Read 309 times)
immakingacoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:25:34 PM

This is a Pre-Announcement. Temple Coin has already been launched on Social Media, but this is going to be a different kind of coin. It is not going to be a Coin that I post here and say "Hey everyone, I made a Coin!" and everyone here says: "Another Shit Coin", and then goes and mines it just in case in gains value. If you want to mine it, you either need to find it on Social Media, or know someone who is using it, because I don't want people on Bitcointalk to take all the Coins. This is going to be a Coin that has a Community around it that has nothing to do with the Bitcointalk Community at all. This is not a coin for Bitcoin users who are Hindu or who are interested in starting a Temple, this is a Coin for people starting a Temple outside of the Bitcoin world completely.

We are not you.

So having gotten past that, I want to explain the Mission of Temple Coin as the main part of the Pre-Announcement. And in about a month, once the Coin has spread on Social Media, then I will come here and make an Announcement for everyone here.

Once Temple Coin is up and going, we will creating not only a Physical Temple, but we will be creating our own Wired and Wireless Networks. And we will provide Free Internet and Phone Service to Temple Members.
http://shaivitetemple.org/creating-cellular-wireless-wired-networks/

And as we begin creating these Networks we will start creating Temple Systems, which will be based on Expert Systems from the 70s (which was thought to be Artificial Intelligence, but is more like a Digital Interactive Encyclopedia about a single topic, that can guide you through processes)
http://shaivitetemple.org/temple-systems/

And eventually, we will start making Solar Powered Generators for Coin Mining (we will not aim the Solar Panels at a Battery, and mine with that Battery, we will point them at a Generator and then use the Generator to Mine. This is how Solar Panels should be used, not the way they are used now to point directly at Appliances). Then eventually we will get a Giant Alternator and start giving out Free Electricity.
http://shaivitetemple.org/electricity-and-photovoltaics/
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:02:48 AM

FOR PROGRAMMERS WHO WANT TO EARN TONS OF TEMPLE COIN BOUNTIES

Check out this list, you might also just like to have it for yourself even
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/github-cryptocurrency-app-creation-archive
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:05:33 PM

Temple Coin [TMPC] is looking for people to fulfill Bounties.

Temple Coin is a coin operated by a Group of Hindus, including my self, who are mainly from Texas (the Dallas area). We premined 9% of the Coin to use to hand out for free, and for Bounties, and to use for the Benefit of the Temple Coin Community and to start a real Physical Temple; and only 10,000 Blocks are mine-able, and are currently being mined by people on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. There will only ever be 112,000,000 Temple Coins, ever, and at an 8% interest (PoS), it will take something like 20 years for all of the Coins to come out, and it isn't a large amount even when they are all out.

This coin was only started 3 days ago, and has not yet been announced as a Coin here on Bitcointalk, and we already have 20+ users.

We are looking for people who can complete Temple Coin Bounties. If you are a Programmer, or Graphic Designer, or if you have any kind of skill that you think could help the Temple Coin Community, come to this chat room and let us know (it's only day 3, so not a lot of people in their 24/7 yet). But if you make a Temple Coin Wallet and post the Address here, you will get 1,000 Free Temple Coins, and if you can complete Bounties that we will give you everything you need to Complete; come join Temple Coin.

This is our Chat
https://innovanon-inc.github.io/LHP/TempleCoin/index.html

This is the first 3 Days of Temple Coin. This is your chance to get in. In 2 months, it will be too late.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:06:28 PM

"You can't form this with no education. Let me give you an example. Jomo Kenyatta formed the [Kenyan] Revolution with no education, and in the end Jomo told those motherfuckers "I'm your brother I'll help you lead the Revolution but now I'm gonna oppress you". Another example Papa Doc in Haiti hated everything white, you couldn't put this white piece of paper in front of Papa Doc's face. But he moved all the white people out then he took over to be the oppressor, because of no education. If the people had been educated they would have said, we don't hate the white people we hate the oppressor, whether he be white, black, brown or yellow. So we need an educational program to find out what it's going to be in the finale. Jomo Kenyatta is called not a Revolutionary but an Ex-Revolutionary, so is Papa Doc, they brought on successful Revolutions. That thing in the Mau Maus and Bantu Freedom Fighters, all that kind of action. What we are talking about is the end, you don't judge Castro now, no one in this room can judge if Castro is going to be a Revolutionary. We're talking about things with China, the People's Republic, and even at the stage they're in now talking about going further into a Communistic State. Without education the people will take this local foundation and start stealing money because they won't understand how it is the people's thing anyway. You might get people caught up because they are poor and they want something, and if they aren't educated they'll want more, and before you know it they'll be capitalists and before you know it we'll have black imperialists"
-Fred Hampton
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:19:33 PM

Books and Essays to Read:
Civil Disobedience -Henry David Thoreau
The Federalist Papers -Alexander Hamilton
The Anti-Federalist Papers -Anonymous
The Prince -Niccolo Machiavelli
Our Word is Our Weapon -Subcommandante Marcos
Philosophy and Opinions of Marcus Garvey
Steal This Book -Abbie Hoffman
Rules for Radicals -Saul Alinski
Psychological Operations in Guerilla Warfare -CIA
On Guerilla Warfare -Mao Tse Tung
The Art of War -Sun Tzu
Polybius
Josephus
Livy
The Republic -Plato
Politics -Aristotle
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:10:37 PM

If you do not live in the United States or Canada, and you would like to be an Emissary for Temple Coin; contact me and if I think you will be a good Emissary, I will give you 50,000 Temple Coins so that you can give them out 500 or 1,000 at a time to anyone in your Country who wants them.

Contact me if you would like to be an Emissary for Temple Coin.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:36:18 AM

This will be the Currency symbol for Temple Coin

One will be like change or Satoshi, and the other one will be like Dollars or full Bitcoins.

For example, if you wanted to say 10,000 Temple Coins, now you just say

ॐ 10,000
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:04:33 PM

ॐ 30,000 Bounty

All you hve to do is install Ubuntu TRUSTY TAHR (Not Xenial Xerus or Bionic Beaver) , then simply enter these commands in using Copy and Paste. And once your Pool is up and we can connect to it, I will send you ॐ 30,000

Run Step by Step Below Commands on VM Instance, Ubuntu, 2 vCPU with 8 or 13 GB Ram:-

------------------------------------------------
Creating a Mining Pool
============================

sudo apt-get install git

sudo apt-get install redis-server

sudo apt-get install libboost1.55-all-dev

sudo apt-get install nodejs-dev

sudo apt-get install nodejs-legacy

sudo apt-get install npm

sudo apt-get install cmake

sudo apt-get install libssl-dev

git clone https://github.com/fancoder/cryptonote-universal-pool.git pool

cd pool

npm update

nano config.json

Replace XDN Wallet Address:
ddeTPyKKxV4dSfpnPG9H5HbLXnRmJ2HKvVG3u6zwvJYY1TkSwoVRNJYgUw7wMnJH82FS8noajsHKGiN ABUygXMdm1oKjojAHf

node init.js
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:02:19 PM

Temple Coin now has no more Mine-able Blocks. Now, mining simply allows the Network to keep moving forward, and allows your 8% interest per year to appear in your wallet.

If you want Temple Coins now, you either have to have some already and get the 8% interest, or complete Bounties (which are really simple tasks, such as creating logos and things like that).

Here are the Specs of Temple Coin so that everyone can see that this Coin is going to go way up in value. It's not like Doge Coin.

Algorithm    Scrypt
Type    PoS
Abbreviation    TMPC
Total coin supply    138461538 coins
Premine percent    9%

The Premine exists so I can give out Coins for free, I have already handed out over 1,000,000 Coins. I will only keep about 1% of the premine for the Purpose of Building a Temple and filling it with everything we need to start a movement.

Post your wallet address and I will send you ॐ 1,000‬

Create a Cryptonote Mining Pool for the Temple coin Community, and I will send you  ॐ 30,000‬

If you are outside the United States, let me know and let me know that you want to share Temple Coins for Free with people in your Country to spread the, and I will send you ॐ 50,000‬

Because the total supply is 138461538, once the Premine has been mostly handed out, and the Coins are spread around the world, the Coins will be valuable because 138461538 is not a lot of Coins. Which is only about 6x the number of Bitcoins that will ever exist, meaning it could end up being 1/6 the price of Bitcoin (which is about $2000 each). But even if it is 10 cents each, or $1 each, or $5 each, none of us will ever have to work again.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:36:59 PM

The Temple Coin group is going to be launching a Cryptonote, which will also be our first Town based Coin, in the next few days. But first we are creating a Cryptonote Mining Pool.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:56:30 PM

Just so everyone can have some info that most people don't have about Bitcoin, I was there when Bitcoin was $5 each, and the only place you could really spend them was on the Silk Road, and we had to go out and mass email companies to ask them to start accepting Bitcoins...

Bitcoin will run out, eventually when people mine them, they will no longer come out. So how does the Bitcoin network keep moving at that Point? At that Point, other Coins have to be mined, like Litecoin or Ethereum, or Coins that don't exist yet but will exist by the time Bitcoin runs out of Coins. And they will be mined in Pools with Bitcoin and they will be paid in the other Coins.

Then Forking, people were not sure how Forks would work, and when Ethereum was first forked because of a Giant Ethereum Hack, they didn't expect people to keep using the Old one. But that is how Ethereum Classic was made, and everyone who had Ethereum Classic (the old Ethereum) also has Ethereum on the new Fork Blockchain, meaning they pretty much doubled their money (but Ethereum Classic is not worth as much). Then there was SegWit and all that, which created Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and all those, which did the same as Ethereum and gave everyone the same amount of each one that they had of Bitcoin.

And I will get into more stuff as this goes on, but I just want everyone to have some understanding of what we figured out as Bitcoin grew and we all discussed what the future (now and soon) were going to look like for Bitcoin.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:40:00 PM

ॐ Temple Coin Syllabus ॐ
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2663919.0
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:56:02 PM

Temple Coin Wallet
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t1IAhjXCxbEKIOkbz_oBjO-GhRlmMMaN/view?usp=sharing
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:30:03 PM

And btw, anyone can make a Coin. Here is a guide with all the errors, for Windows and Linux.

For the Windows one you do have to install the software into the command line. I ended up using Linux, but it can be done on Windows with these instructions too.
https://bytecointalk.org/showthread.php?tid=1218

Read through the whole thing to figure out which way you want to do it, but it explains how to set up Swap Space, and different problems with VMs and OSs and everything.

I am changing things, so that Coins are not these things that are hard to make and have names that aren't related to an Existing Community.

In the Future, the very near Future. Coins will be made for a Reason, and for people who already want to use it, and not for the purpose of having a Coin because you know how to use Linux, but because you have a Community that needs a Coin.

Some people may argue that this is not "Decentralized" but if that is logical, then I would argue that Bitcoin has become Centralized around a small group of MIT grads and nerds.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:26:26 PM

Temple Coin already has over 30 users, and it has only existed for like 5 days and has not been announced on Bitcointalk. And I probably won't be the person to make the Announcement thread, I will probably wait until someone else does it from Facebook
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:46:18 PM

Just to help everyone understand how this is going to work, here is how I got STEEM in the News, raising the price to about $5, solidifying its place in the Cryptocurrency World, which will allow it to go to $20 and $50 in the future.
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/how-you-can-help-get-steem-in-the-news-simply-using-your-email

I just gave everyone this email list, and told them to tell these Media people about STEEM and their experience with it. If you wanted, you could go ahead and do that with Temple Coin now, but once we get on an exchange, we will do this for sure.

And I actually have a larger list, this is my abridged list.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:06:22 AM

Nikola Tesla and Swami Vivekananda wrote to each other and even met (before Planes, Cars, etc). Swami Vivekananda was a Hindu before Gandhi, who spread Hinduism around the world, started Temples in places like Chicago, and is seen as a Key Figure in many modern Hindu schools of thought.

"All perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha (आकाश) or luminferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana (प्राण) or creative force, calling into existence, in never-ending cycles all things and phenomena."
-Nikola Tesla
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:21:53 AM

Just to help everyone out getting started.

https://www.listico.io/ico-listing.php

https://www.kucoin.com/
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:42:05 AM

Btw, Temple Coin has not been announced yet for Bitcoiners, only on Social Media.

We have a Website, Twitter, Social Media Pages, Windows and Linux Wallets, as well as an IRC chat, and we are starting a 2nd Coin (Cryptonote) and a Cryptonote Pool.

We will probably do some kind of Announcement around mid or late January so people on Bitcointalk can join us.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:57:45 AM

Currencies, both fiat and crypto, don't actually contain any value they  simply represent value. They are called Trade Instruments, meaning,  instruments that facilitate trade. Stocks are an example of trade  instruments that aren't money, they have no actual value but they  represent a share of a company and the company itself does the work that  turns the profits that gives a share its theoretical value. All trade  Instruments work along the same lines: Fiat is traded by banks and  Foreign Exchange companies, Stock is traded on Stock Exchanges such as  the New York Stock Exchange and Cryptocurrencies are traded on various  Cryptocurrency Exchanges. All of their values are representations of  real things, for example Stocks Represent created and distributed goods  and services by a particular company, while fiat currency represents  created and distributed goods and services of a nation. Both change  based on industrial/technological/scientific/developmental/etc.  advancements within those companies or nations, as well as various  factors such as trade volume and inflation. It is best to trade your  trade instruments at the highest value possible and use them to buy real  items, such as: Precious metals, Livestock, Software, Machines,  Produce/Seeds, Land, Realestate, etc and then use those to get more  trade instruments.

Trade volume is how many people are buying  and selling a particular currency or stock. The more people who are  buying it, the higher the value will rise.

An example of  Inflation is when the United States starts printing too much money. When  this happens a dollar starts being worth less, which in turn means it  will take more money to buy the same materials. For instance, if you go  to the store and one day Milk is $3/Gallon but then you go a few months  later and notice it is $5/Gallon, this is because of inflation.  Inflation also drives things like the minimum wage and social security  checks, which are usually based on the cost of living. Cryptocurrencies  with no cap will eventually inflate into eternity and lose value, unless  they have a high trade volume.

Supply and Demand is the  comparison of how many people want something against how many their are  of that thing. For example, when Apple creates a new IPhone the value is  higher than it really should be and as the technology slightly or  drastically ages, the value goes down.

A Whale is a person who  has a large quantity of a certain trade instrument and uses that to  effect the markets. For example, if someone has 51% of a particular  stock they could either sell them all quickly which would bring the  value of that stock down, or they could hold on to all of them which  makes them more rare and makes them more valuable.

Bubbles are  when something is artificially high in value, 2 examples of this are:  IPhones as mentioned before, and Gasoline. Gasoline raises in value  based simply on the speculation that "one day we might run out", this  creates bubbles which raises prices. But Gasoline will probably be  replaced by ethanol before it ever even gets close to being used up.

Look at different exchanges- Sometimes you can get more on one site  than you can on another site, for the same coins. And sometimes you can  even buy coins on one site and sell them on another site for more. This  works better when you are trading Crypto to Crypto rather than Crypto to  fiat.

Use coins to create goods and services- Don't just use  coins to buy random things, buy software and other goods that you can  use to produce things or spend them on things like textbooks. Create a  product if you can.

Promote your favorite coins- If you have a favorite coin and buy some, don't forget to share it on social media.

Create a currency- Satoshi gave out the Bitcoin source code so that people could make their own currencies.

Create  an exchange- Transaction fees can earn the owners a lot of coins and  you can help fledgling altcoins by offering them on your exchange.

Don't  buy above spot- If you are trading coins for precious metals, check the  current global value of that metal and buy as close to that value as  you can.

Invest in foreign countries- Don't think America is the be all end all.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: