Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Auto Learn Trading  (Read 433 times)
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:59:36 PM

If you want to learn trading you need to have proper technical knowledge about it.There is loads of information regarding trading with examples and the best way is to learn is to see live trading on news and on internet.You need to follow closely to all the trading exchanges to get updates of new and old trends.Whenever you get something which is unheard,you have to find there meaning.There is no auto learning types in trading.You have to be patient and smart with you decision.Trading is skill which needs to be develop.
Virgilius

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:24:52 PM

Hi all , im Esteban, Im 30 years old , and im from Colombia, im a general practitioner physician, since when i was younger i always liked all trading- bussiness  related; for 6 months I have been gathering information, studying and reading a lot about the technical analysis of the markets and I have a demo account in forex which has grown almost 100% in 3 months applying some swing trade strategies, the problem is that I feel that There is too much information out there and I want to create a study plan to deal with trading effectively, I know this requires skills and a lot of learning, what I'm looking for is that they help me describe a learning path, theme by topic, how do I think you should study trading.thanks in advance.

Hi I study investment and trading for work.
Cryptos are new frontiers and I will glad to open a new post to talk about analysis, trading strategies, swing trading strategies, buy & hold, mindset.

In the next few days I'll open a post named "Trading Strategies Experience Book", everyone can join.
Thx bye
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:30:35 PM

There is no a secret "key" to learn how to trade just like you are saying, if you really want to learn, then just go to the internet and start looking for some guides about how to sell and buy and always be on profit just by doing that.
Yes. On the wave of rising popularization of crypto currencies and it's trading YouTube is full of all kind of videos about those things that would be interesting to know and learn to every new trader.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:06:47 AM

You cannot learn trading in just a couple of time. You need to give some extra time and effort to learn the usual. After that you can earn more in your trading experience, with your loss and profit you can learn a lot.

hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:22:33 AM

Hi all , im Esteban, Im 30 years old , and im from Colombia, im a general practitioner physician, since when i was younger i always liked all trading- bussiness  related; for 6 months I have been gathering information, studying and reading a lot about the technical analysis of the markets and I have a demo account in forex which has grown almost 100% in 3 months applying some swing trade strategies, the problem is that I feel that There is too much information out there and I want to create a study plan to deal with trading effectively, I know this requires skills and a lot of learning, what I'm looking for is that they help me describe a learning path, theme by topic, how do I think you should study trading.thanks in advance.
Everything has to be learned and I don't think that there is auto learning in trading process. A procedure should be applied in order to learn and have enough knowledge about this process. Trading is known as a risky and if you don't have enough knowledge then for sure you'll be able to lose your money. You should read an article or watch videos from YouTube to be more aware about trading process. Fighting! Make sure you understand it.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:24:34 AM

Don't confuse a demo account with real trade: it's the same thing as you confuse a box sand bag with a real adversary!
The best thing is to work for a period near to a real expert: you'll see how much you still have to learn.
In trading, mistakes are VERY expensive...

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:58:45 PM

Im not saying that im looking for "key" or holy grial for trading, i just want to create a learning path in  order to organice the most important topics on trading, technical analysis specially.
You have said it already. The only thing you need is to learn how to do some technical analysis. Once you hit Google anyway and search for trading technical analysis, then you should start from there and gradually see how you can practice some of them and learn from the practice as well.

Yes, there is no holy grail to trading and it is good you already know that but once you have the TAs at hand, you should be fine.

There is nothing like auto learning. It is either you find some resources online and read them very well, study all the indicators and strategies you need to study to trade effectively and do not go the way of trying to jump start. If you are looking for something that would help you to be determining paths, then there are indicators you can use, but you have to learn how to use them as that is the only way.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:15:41 PM

we don't have a key to be able to get a fast learning . If you want to learn go to Google and find some forum related in Bitcoin or read all here in the Bitcoin forum. Especially about the cryptocurrence .
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:35:01 PM

Hi, Esteban, not sure if my post able to help anyhow, but truth is that traiding kind like a war, you can really lern how to do this only been thrown on battlefield.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:03:16 PM

The secret on successful trading is: Be fulltime on it which could be impossible based on your profession.
Start with no-risk tradings like Bots or go low-risk with Altcoins (DOGE,IOTA,AEON,ETN...) and see if got what it takes.

Because there are factors to consider:
  • You need to monitor the prices 24/7, the values are volatile, especially bitcoin. Believe me, one hour that you missed could be a 100$ worth of profit.
  • It needs a lot of cognitive thinking. Tired from your day routine, your mind was probably a mush right before you log-in to the Trading Market.
  • Some opportunities come at random times. Typos or other human errors.

the mind is more active during the Night when you're not exhausted, at least, in my experience.
strongly agree with your opinion ..
Being full time is necessary for a true trader because in the world of crypto, the price problem is very sensitive movement. so full time to monitor it is indispensable ..
and I think that patience must always be applied to true traders soul.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:57:27 AM

focus in one tehcnique anaysis and specify the type of trader that matches with your character.it is better expert in one technique that give u much profit.make your own trading plan.note your win and lose in this.so you can correct your fault.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
justteam34

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:21:34 AM

You should look some videos where most skilled people of the world in this buisness open their secrets to regular people like us.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:56:51 AM

you will btc thru searching and reading about btc...by being resourceful even you are still new you will more strategies

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
biarox

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:06:45 AM

The majority of the comments says DIY (reading, watching videos, practice makes perfect...) but none of the comments mentioned the use of bots.
If you manage to understand how the 'stop-loss' works you can profit using them.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:59:51 AM

Your plan is very good. The market changes every day so you have to learn by yourself. that is a good way to improve your skill and you can get profit easily.

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:21:49 AM

There's no other way being a good trader as long as you have an internet connection you can learned a lot in any site, we youtube, google and this forum you may learned a lot here about trading and more strategy in trading.
I am also a new in trading but i always do searching in trading section in reading in every thread just to learned in trading. If i were you kjust make you're own research about trading and better strategy.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:53:11 AM

I admire your 100% profit in 3months with forex as I dont have any luck in that market. You can apply the technical analysis you learned from forex in crypto. There might be some differences but the concept is the same.  It's like learning guitar and knowing piano in a shorttime by applying the music theories you learned from guitar.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

There is no a secret "key" to learn how to trade just like you are saying, if you really want to learn, then just go to the internet and start looking for some guides about how to sell and buy and always be on profit just by doing that.
As simple as that. The OP should ask those who tried the shortcut way and what happened to them at the end of it all.

You cannot do without learning and you have to do it manually all by yourself. There is nothing that you can set to auto to tell you when to buy, you have to use the strategies you learn to know what you can use to make good decisions on the chart and sometimes, you need all the indicators to make the right move.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:54:06 PM

To learn trading all that required is the time to analyze the market about particular assets before investing. Once that's over and when you find an asset to be showing signs of growth user needs to have a small amount to experiment himself with trading. This will make him understand about the do's and don't with trading.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:59:44 PM

You can learn trading in pretty much the same way you can learn anything else. Theory+practice. Get theory from traders who have crypto-related Youtube channels, read discussions on this forum, immerse yourself into trading society. Make some conclusions and try to apply everything in real life. Good luck!
Theory will definitely help you to learn some strategies you can use to make quality decisions in trading and those theories are where we have the technical analysis.

Practice afterwards will give you the chance to imbibe some abilities to be able to trade well and also learn from some of the mistakes you make in these scenarios. You have to understand how to manage risk, learn to stick with your decisions and do not get greedy.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: