Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Auto Learn Trading  (Read 419 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:04:16 PM

This method is not easy to learn you should need to have time and determination, you need to learn more things, when the time comes you re already good trader you will make huge profit in the future but before that i will tell to you that you will encounter more losses while you are learning how to be a real trader and used that as a tool for learning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:28:32 AM

Hi all , im Esteban, Im 30 years old , and im from Colombia, im a general practitioner physician, since when i was younger i always liked all trading- bussiness  related; for 6 months I have been gathering information, studying and reading a lot about the technical analysis of the markets and I have a demo account in forex which has grown almost 100% in 3 months applying some swing trade strategies, the problem is that I feel that There is too much information out there and I want to create a study plan to deal with trading effectively, I know this requires skills and a lot of learning, what I'm looking for is that they help me describe a learning path, theme by topic, how do I think you should study trading.thanks in advance.
From the hobby you like from all trading business, actually you already know how to read the technical analysis of the market, of course not much different between forex trading and cryptocurrency both must have a special strategy in trading and must be patient in order not to panic to see the market price movements.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:11:50 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 09:53:13 AM by Natsuu

There is no a secret "key" to learn how to trade just like you are saying, if you really want to learn, then just go to the internet and start looking for some guides about how to sell and buy and always be on profit just by doing that.
As simple as that. The OP should ask those who tried the shortcut way and what happened to them at the end of it all.

You cannot do without learning and you have to do it manually all by yourself. There is nothing that you can set to auto to tell you when to buy, you have to use the strategies you learn to know what you can use to make good decisions on the chart and sometimes, you need all the indicators to make the right move.

Definitely. Success can't obtain over night and you should take all the stairs so you'll reach your goal. Everyone here advice to do your own research and feed yourself of enough knowledge that you can use throughout your journey in trading. Yeah it may be tough at first but surely it will be all rewarding.

margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

Hi all , im Esteban, Im 30 years old , and im from Colombia, im a general practitioner physician, since when i was younger i always liked all trading- bussiness  related; for 6 months I have been gathering information, studying and reading a lot about the technical analysis of the markets and I have a demo account in forex which has grown almost 100% in 3 months applying some swing trade strategies, the problem is that I feel that There is too much information out there and I want to create a study plan to deal with trading effectively, I know this requires skills and a lot of learning, what I'm looking for is that they help me describe a learning path, theme by topic, how do I think you should study trading.thanks in advance.
I think there are many centers as well as organizations that offer courses on business very prestigious. You need to take their courses to supplement your knowledge and analytical skills, and they need to teach you business psychology lessons that are very important. You also need reputable channels to keep track of market movements.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

This is a very simple thing and I think it is more similar and simple than what the forex trading is , as you I was also forex trader so I can understand very well that how much the altcoins trading .
Here the rules are simple for the altcoins trading that is to buy altcoins at low rate and sell them at high value , but here it is not like the magic , so we need to have idea that which coin's price can increase soon or may increase in future ( a type of better predictons ) and in this way you can do your work very well.
My suggestion for you to start trading are the sites like yobit.net , bitrex , poloniex , livecoin etc .
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

I believe learning by doing is the right answer, replace your money into real market, test your strategy and fix it when problem comes up. It's look very easy to say but hard to be done ( just like me ). Actually, you can choose any method/ strategy you like to manage your money. As long you know what to do and get income, you're on the right track. Good luck and happy trading for you.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

There is no a secret "key" to learn how to trade just like you are saying, if you really want to learn, then just go to the internet and start looking for some guides about how to sell and buy and always be on profit just by doing that.
As simple as that. The OP should ask those who tried the shortcut way and what happened to them at the end of it all.

You cannot do without learning and you have to do it manually all by yourself. There is nothing that you can set to auto to tell you when to buy, you have to use the strategies you learn to know what you can use to make good decisions on the chart and sometimes, you need all the indicators to make the right move.

Definitely. Success can't obtain over night and you should take all the stairs so you'll reach your goal. Everyone here advice to do your own research and feed yourself of enough knowledge that you can use throughout your journey in trading. Yeah it may be tough at first but surely it will be all rewarding.

Trading will be rewarding if you really get profit on the coin you trade, you need to study first all , you will experience losing money but the important thing is you will learned about your experience.
dougytvkki

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

For starters, you can start with analyzing news about coins. A positive or negative news has great impact on the pricing of the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: