Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Broker Binatex  (Read 77 times)
Binatex (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:26:45 PM

"I welcome the participants of the forum! I present the broker of binary options Binatex. Here is a link to our website:

In this branch I will be glad to answer all your questions, both on our platform and on binary options in general.

A few words about us and our advantages:

About company
Our company was founded in 2015.
After carefully studying a lot of examples in the binary industry, we, as experienced developers, decided to create a really better, technologically advanced platform for binary options.

The platform that has all the necessary capacity to achieve leadership positions. Daily painstaking work to improve Binatex and an experienced technical support team - all this allows us to provide traders with a fundamentally new level of service. "

"Our goals
Create a better platform for binary options. A perfect product that is not loved for advertising, but for unique opportunities, friendliness and complete openness. The final goal is to become a market leader.

Idea
We want to allow everyone to try trading with fixed risks.
All that is needed is a great platform, a convenient demo account, an affordable school for beginners.
Professionals will appreciate the absence of any restrictions - trade and earn.

What do we offer?
- The minimum deposit is $ 10;
- The minimum amount of the transaction is $ 1;
- Free demo account for $ 1000;
- Bonus up to 100% for replenishment of account;
- A unique system of levels: raise the level and earn more;
- Training section with necessary knowledge of trading.

Ask your questions about the work of the broker below, I will be happy to answer everything! "

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denisnator34

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:22:29 PM

Binatex advised my friend, said that this is better than the most popular brokers, such as bimo and Olympus traders. The broker gives to earn and this is important. No riddles on his part, so as not to let him out or earn money - did not see. According to reviews to other brokers, I saw that this is very often received, that is, brokers primarily work for themselves. In binatex I did not notice this and I am very happy about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: