Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Testing the WATERS WTS L3+ s  (Read 324 times)
jcobra99 (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:38:27 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 05:23:11 AM by jcobra99

I have quite a few L3+ i may be interested in selling. I'm just curious as to what the max people would be willing to offer on each of them. All are basically brand new and are cooled by outside intake air are so they have never seen temps over 60C. Now I'm not in any financial bind or have any real reason to have to get rid of them i'm just seeing what people would be willing to pay. Again i am just testing the waters. If this type of post is not allowed please delete. Thank you

https://ibb.co/mLSyc6
emilio932
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:18:17 PM

what price are you looking to get?
where are you shipping from? Smiley

Kind regards
jcobra99 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:31:30 PM

From midwest USA. As much as possible if i sell them idk really just seeing what people offer.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:50:54 PM

maybe somewhere in the 1-3k range you'd think?
emilio932
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:12:41 PM

pm me with what price you where thinking, including shipping to 54192 Sweden, and well take it from there!

kind regards
Schpetan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:24:45 PM

pm me with what price you where thinking, including shipping to 54192 Sweden, and well take it from there!

kind regards

Check out my thread, I’m selling for $2000 with $120 dhl express to Sweden, if interested email me at elizabethcam2@aol.com

If u escrow yes i will buy
Zacudis

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:26:40 AM

I seen your pictures, pretty nice setup.  I'd like to buy one but its way out of my price range Sad 

at least its a provable picture of the item. 

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
jcobra99 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:45:43 AM

Thanks for the replies. I would prefer to ship within the USA as i really would not feel comfortable with funds in escrow as long as it could take to go international. Just seems too risky In my opinion. Customs clearance, could be lost, how would insurance claim work if lost ect. Everyone that has PMed me has either offered 2000 or 2500 which i won't entertain. They are 2k plus shipping and custom charges anyway from bitmain. They have been making me 25 to 30 bucks a day a piece So i'm not looking to sell them for 2-2.5 months worth of profits when i could just hold them. I see them go for 4500-5000 on ebay everyday. Obviously would not be expecting that much as then you pay ebay and paypal fees ect but im not going to sell them for half of what i could somewhere else. Not to insult anyone that has offered im a deal hunter myself. If anyone has any decent offers feel free to PM me.

I seen your pictures, pretty nice setup.  I'd like to buy one but its way out of my price range Sad 

at least its a provable picture of the item. 

Thank you yes i have them all no sketchy BS.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:14:12 AM

I gave you a quote for normal L3's if these are the + version then they might sell @ least for whatever bitmain has em at($3600)...as you've got them at hand that might raise their value depends...hard to sell equipment properly

Can you post a screenshot of the miner status page? It helps to know their error rate and stability.

thanks
jcobra99 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:35:43 AM

Oh ok i didn't think anyone thought these were l3s and not l3+. L3s were made for a short period of time and are hardly ever seen. At least i never see them  anymore ever. My bad on the typo. These are the 504MH/S 800 Watt L3+. 
A.Delaney

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:26:54 AM

I gave you a quote for normal L3's if these are the + version then they might sell @ least for whatever bitmain has em at($3600)...as you've got them at hand that might raise their value depends...hard to sell equipment properly

Can you post a screenshot of the miner status page? It helps to know their error rate and stability.

thanks

$2k is what they sell for from Bitmain, but the batch isnt shipping until March. Id like to buy one of these L3+'s ,but I was saving my $ for an S9. Still tempting none the less.

https://shop.bitmain.com/
jcobra99 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:58:45 AM

I have quite a few L3+ i may be interested in selling. I'm just curious as to what the max people would be willing to offer on each of them. All are basically brand new and are cooled by outside intake air are so they have never seen temps over 60C. Now I'm not in any financial bind or have any real reason to have to get rid of them i'm just seeing what people would be willing to pay. Again i am just testing the waters. If this type of post is not allowed please delete. Thank you

Yes and the march are sold out. I leaned towards the l3s as there is more scrypt coins over sha256. Also bitmain has orders of s9s hitting the streets every 7-10 days difficulty is going to continue to grow and grow. The march batch of L3s is the first batch since december.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:08:50 AM

Yes and the march are sold out. I leaned towards the l3s as there is more scrypt coins over sha256. Also bitmain has orders of s9s hitting the streets every 7-10 days difficulty is going to continue to grow and grow. The march batch of L3s is the first batch since december.

Yup, that's why L3+'s are worth gold today in hand. Wink

Go Big or Go Home.
jcobra99 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:50:46 PM

Yup i was so happy when bitmains next L3+ batch came out and wasent until march!!! 3 full months of about the same difficulty. Also i feel BTC price is still inflated. Think if it corrected down to 7k  to 9k  (you never know). That combined with the constant difficulty increase and your looking at Really expensive D3 with an S9 label. Obviously not as extreme but not good.
MiningDoc

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:14:19 AM

Yup i was so happy when bitmains next L3+ batch came out and wasent until march!!! 3 full months of about the same difficulty. Also i feel BTC price is still inflated. Think if it corrected down to 7k  to 9k  (you never know). That combined with the constant difficulty increase and your looking at Really expensive D3 with an S9 label. Obviously not as extreme but not good.

Wait, so you think bitmain isn't going to mine with those units before they send them out?  Ask all the people who got the December batches if there was excessive dust on the heatsinks or exhaust side of the fans.  Bitmain mines for about 2 months on the units before they send them out to people.  Watch what the diff does over the next 4-6 weeks and watch what the antpool hashrate goes up to.  What actually helps us is if the BTC/ltc price drops as some people will take their miners off line as they don't earn as much as they cost or they can make more by selling the unit.  I think what is really going to screw the L3+ owners is the next phase of development in about 6 months.  I bet we see the new batch of 10-14 nm scrypt miners come out.  I feel for the people getting their miners in march and paying 2k for them from bitmain as I think the diff rate will increase and the price will drop significantly on the L3+'s.  I agree with you that right now is the time to take advantage of the L3+.  Mine for a few weeks, then sell for 3x what you paid for it from bitmain to the people hoping things will continue as they are........

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
 || Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook ||
MiningDoc

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:16:24 AM

I think a good play might be to order and sell the power supplies from bitmain.  You should be able to make at least $75 per power supply after ebay and paypal fees.

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
 || Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook ||
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: