Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] AlgoTradingFUN🔥🔥🔥 - 💥FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE💥  (Read 2435 times)
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:57:55 PM

Whoa! Great project ! I really got so damn interested with the concept. Plus the project is well administered by the developers, which reflects on how you take care of this project. I really am now so curious on how a great project like this will turn out a few months or years from now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:00:33 PM

which bounty campaign I can follow, because I feel this is a very good project concept,I think this project will make a good movement up a head, this will be so promising for future profit. I must be lucky, someone who has joined on this project token sale early, this project is so promising , keep it up dev
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:01:25 PM

Hallo Dev, I see your project done a lot by a young professional team. Some are handsome and beautiful, even the old one looks younger. I like the upcoming low cost exchange. I hope this project is good for the long term. Good luck.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

@Sartrute
Do you want to participate in the signature campaign? I see you have no signature. And the size of the fund does not say anything - if there are so many participants, then individual participants will get the usual average profit.

Levitator

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:14:13 AM

Powerful project!
Great Goals
I think we're on the verge of something really cool
AND USEFUL FOR EVERYONE (and this is really something new)

But robots, if they are robots, must comply with the laws.
Therefore, there are following questions

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
Does this means that the robot will not lost all our money at least?

2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
Who controls the robot when it works? How it is configured? Does the client have any mechanisms to influence the robot? And his developer at this time?

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Can the robot go mad and who is responsible for it?)

RathnN03

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:52:46 AM

Hello devs, please tell me more about the multilevel customer capital management system
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:00:36 PM

"Our robots already bring profit to our clients, therefore your participation
in our ITO is the support of the current services with the objectives of
increasing the turnover of trade in robots of USD 40 million in 2018,
USD 200 million in 2019, USD 400 million in 2020, and the goal to make
turnover of USD 1 billion in 2021."
Due to what will be the sharp jump in 2019? It is planned to increase the turnover by 500%.
Probably it is expected that in 2018 will pass ISO and after it the widest development and marketing of the platform that will give good results immediately and even better in the following year. And the next two years will be more peaceful development. Although I believe that in the crypt to plan for more than two years, there is not much point.

gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:26:25 PM

A great opportunity to earn a lot of tokens! If there is no mistake, then I'm sure this will be one of the richest bounties that I've seen.
Let's wait for the comments of the bounty manager. And still it is necessary to count how such percent allocated on a bounty can be reflected in the price of a token at its listing.
Not too bad to participate in bounty program. Although the team did not publish the number of coin allocations for the campaign. I hope the token supply is not too much so its value can break the chart and go to the moon. Great hope for the project.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:54:18 PM

What is your soft cap for pre-ITO and ITO stage?
Levitator

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:04:18 PM

Friends, tell me how to buy ETN in Ukraine?
Please specify verified options only

ps coinbase.com not serve Ukraine
abrahambaldwin22

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:12:38 PM

How profitable for private investors will be the investment in bots created by your company?
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:46:26 AM

I like this project of  platform of algorithmic trade.Excluding any human intervention in a trading decision can be interesting provided the software is very powerful.Anyway, I like the project that I'm going to follow.

In the WP i don't see the soft cap.You have the response ?

NickSP

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:55:22 PM

Hi! Is there a video showing your robots in action?
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:08:00 PM

Hi! Is there a video showing your robots in action?
Hello.
Here https://www.atftoken.io/ you should see video how it looks now.

AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:24:20 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 01:43:40 PM by AlgoTradingFUNLeader

I like this project of  platform of algorithmic trade.Excluding any human intervention in a trading decision can be interesting provided the software is very powerful.Anyway, I like the project that I'm going to follow.

In the WP i don't see the soft cap.You have the response ?

Hello, thank you for question.
We don't have softcap, because this is real services and they will be work after ITO regardless from quantity of participants. All participants who will buy tokens from 0,1 ETH will connect to our robots after pre-ITO finish. Here you should calculate and buy tokens https://www.atftoken.io/account
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

On this project the robot will do the job? If so, then it's a kind of project that we needed here to manage our limited time, do the trading without any fear or emotions but robot is still a robot, it will move base on the program input to them, then how could yo be sure that this robot will not fail?
Hello. Thank you for question.
Our robots control risks and you capital all time when they make trades. Thats why if sometimes any robots will get stop risk in that time another robots will have profit more than loses.
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:18:41 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 10:43:18 AM by AlgoTradingFUNLeader

Where can I get acquainted with the history of trade on the four main strategies that you offer?
What are the principal differences between your project and the similar (in my opinion) Cindicator project?

Ask- Where can I get acquainted with the history of trade on the four main strategies that you offer?
Answer - all information about our customer account is close. But you should see our personal statictics on the personal meeting in Moscow. Info about results is on the site https://atftoken.io

Ask- What are the principal differences between your project and the similar (in my opinion) Cindicator project?
Answer - we don't like compare our services and another. But i saw there pages and description. And the first understanding is they have not robots who trade, they have people who trade. Maybe i not right. We love our services and we love to make profit with our robots for our customer. I think on the market should bee several different services and platform to propose quality and high profit

AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:55:55 PM

Why is ITO not ICO? Have you already prepared for US legislation and want to completely legalize?
ICO - this is coin offering. We don't propose coins. This is clearly token offering. Difference between them as we consider in business process and economics and legally process. For our tokens you will not get direct profit. This is utility possibility to connect to our robots. For coin you should pay something.
Our tokens like a loyalty programs.
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:15:10 PM

Judging by the road map, you yourself traded quite a lot both on the usual stock market and in the crypto-assets market. What are your successes comparing with the market index?
Thank you for question.
Our results are always higher than the results of market indices and crypto assets because our robots are able to make profits both on the growing, on the falling market, and, what is most important in the channel whet most of peoples lose there capitals
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/algotradingfun

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Hello.
You wrote that we don't have MVP. You are not right. We have working services and on our site we showed this in video.
mvp - No (we have working services !!!) p
идeя - oбычнaя (how you are rating that our services is a standart idea Huh
кoнкypeнты - мнoгo (whats meens many Huh )
oтpacль - #trading (Our services is not trading, this is financial services for different group of people) Please better analyse our project !

Please correct you information in you rating because in this moment it is not clearly show our project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: