Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:33:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] AlgoTradingFUN🔥🔥🔥 - 💥FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE💥  (Read 2436 times)
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

Powerful project!
Great Goals
I think we're on the verge of something really cool
AND USEFUL FOR EVERYONE (and this is really something new)

But robots, if they are robots, must comply with the laws.
Therefore, there are following questions

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
Does this means that the robot will not lost all our money at least?
Robots have risk management system and capital management system that allow to control maximum loses per capital, per month, per week, per day

2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
Who controls the robot when it works?
We have too levels of control - the risk management system controls all execution robots and the second level - operator who control risk management system

How it is configured?
All robots have there own personal risk management system and capital management system what let control all mandatory options.

Does the client have any mechanisms to influence the robot?
Customer should start or stop working of the robots and choose some parameters. Here you should read what parameters customers should choose https://www.atftoken.io/bots

And his developer at this time?
It is not not necessary to control operator because all control functions are on the risk management system. You should ask to operator stop or start robots if you want.

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Can the robot go mad and who is responsible for it?)
You saw Terminator film ))) We have not so clever machine ))) Robots have 4 base commands - to open position, to close position and to open stop order and take profit order. If will happen something with internet connection or something not inside our platform and services this will be not our problems. We could not control anything outside our services - electricity, internet connection. That is why we will use Amazon and Microsoft services to increase you calmness and stability of our services.

AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

Hello devs, please tell me more about the multilevel customer capital management system
Thank you for question.
Principal of the multilevel capital management - for example you capital 1 BTC. And You want to get 120% per year profit. And you fix that 50% of the profit your want to reinvest and 50% you want to withdraw. And for you risk profile our services calculate 10 robots for trading with different strategy for each of robots. And after calculation you capital management profile will look like this, for example:
1 robot - 0,1 BTC
2 robot - 0,1 BTC
3 robot - 0,02 BTC
4 robot - 0,04 BTC
5 robot - 0,4 BTC
6 robot - 0,1 BTC
7 robot - 0,04 BTC
8 robot - 0,1 BTC
9 robot - 0,05 BTC
10 robot- 0,05 BTC
Total - 1BTC
Each robots will trade like this capital from one customer and will control risk management and will improve this proportion till 50% of profit. After this 50% will be archived all adds profit will withdraw.
That is simple description of capital management system. And risk management system is a mandatory part of management systems of the robots too.
Levitator

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

Powerful project!
Great Goals

Thank you for the answers. Happy & good luck in New year!
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

Powerful project!
Great Goals

Thank you for the answers. Happy & good luck in New year!

Thank you ! Happy new financial freedom ! )
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:44:19 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 04:04:35 PM by atchoum6760

How many eth have been collected since the beginning of the pre ito ?Maybe this information is confidential ? If no it's possible to have a counter.

AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:38:55 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 05:39:42 PM by AlgoTradingFUNLeader

How many eth have been collected since the beginning of the pre ito ?Maybe this information is confidential ? If no it's possible to have a counter.
Thank you for question.
You should see information about collected ETH in our Wallet on EtherScan + from private investors without advertising. We are preparing our advertising company and if you are ready to support us with any investors and really advisers we will pay for you referral communication 4% from investors payments in ETH.
Alex_UK

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

Hello!
if I'm ready to buy tokens, how do I do this? what kind of buying different option do you offer?
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

Hello!
if I'm ready to buy tokens, how do I do this? what kind of buying different option do you offer?
Thank you.
You should choose here after registration https://www.atftoken.io/account option Leasing period, risk profile, period of fixing results. And after that calculator will give you ETH and ATF tokens quantity. Send this ETH quantity to our wallet and you will get ATF tokens automaticly.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

I think this project very promising and in see the price this token pretty good that is 1$ per token right?

I see in bountylord.com what is this project just running for a month? i want to see your project succes in a the future. good luck dev.
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 02:16:43 PM by AlgoTradingFUNLeader

I think this project very promising and in see the price this token pretty good that is 1$ per token right?

I see in bountylord.com what is this project just running for a month? i want to see your project succes in a the future. good luck dev.

Hello. Thank you for question.
At this moment 3 January 2018 1 ATF token = 2,175$ and we will buyback our tokens from our participants after ITO

I see in bountylord.com what is this project just running for a month?
No, we started 24 december 2017

I want to see your project success in a the future. good luck dev.
Thank you for trust and join to our project !
Trancelator

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

Very interesting. You have very beautiful girls in the team Smiley With which payment systems are you going to partner?

Thank you for our girls Wink In addition they are very clever ))) What means payment system ?
And after the ICO they'll be rich too!

But seriously: Does this project need a Dutch Trancelator for this thread?
Levitator

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

How to see the robots in the work? Any links?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

yes, it would be nice to see your bots in real work.
in fact a month of existence, or a little more as you showed - it's quite a bit.
how can we test bots?
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

How to see the robots in the work? Any links?
Hello.
In our video on main page https://atftoken.io you should see video how our robots make money. This is not customer workspace. This is our work place. We have only real accounts of our customers. You should test real account with minimum capital. It is more profitable. Demo connection will be ready when we will make next version.
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

yes, it would be nice to see your bots in real work.
in fact a month of existence, or a little more as you showed - it's quite a bit.
how can we test bots?
Hello.
Our services started more than 3 month ago. We don't have demo-connection. Our and customer's capital work on real account. If customer really want to have profit he open account with minimum deposit and buy our tokens and we are connect to his account our services. All info about historical profit have here https://atftoken.io
But if you will be in Moscow we could show in private meeting our personal account.
We will make demo-connect in the next version when our brokers give us this possibility.
Levitator

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

Can robots be connected to a site like iqoption.com?
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:05:15 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 07:14:08 PM by AlgoTradingFUNLeader

Can robots be connected to a site like iqoption.com?
Hello.
We propose services for investors where our robots connect to you account. Traders option will be later. You should make several steps:
1. Buy ATF tokens after calculation of you parameters here https://www.atftoken.io/account
2. Open an account (send to us request for instruction to connect to robots)
3. Activate robots
4. Every week or month get profit

polonez (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

We are interesting in partners who will be present our project in China, Japan, Korea, USA, Canada, Vietnam, Africa, Brasil, Australia market (SMM, Media, Meeting with investors, Public events) and we are ready to discuss marketing and promotion plan and referral programm. You should send you contact to referral@atftoken.io
SB90

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:39:06 PM

Hello everyone

German translation of the Whitepaper is done: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mEfNdLUI6m7S9gAUmbYzFKvyuYo3Fho5?usp=sharing
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

We started russian version of our project http://www.ru.atftoken.io This russian chat @ATFtokenChat_RU and russian channel @ATFtoken
Mы зaпycтили pyccкyю вepcию пpoeктa http://www.ru.atftoken.io/ Зaxoдитe в нaш чaт @ATFtokenChat_RU и oфициaльный pyccкий тeлeгpaм кaнaл @ATFtoken
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: