Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:37:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] AlgoTradingFUN🔥🔥🔥 - 💥FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE💥  (Read 2436 times)
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

what other languages are needed at the moment?

Hello.
We need english-Japanese, english-Chinese, english-korean partners, who will help to connect to this countries community
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

I'm very sure that this project have great potential and have the concept very interesting, i think this project will soon on 8th february 2018 right? whether you have made a plan for registered this token on market place before the project ends?

Yes, till 8 february will the best tokens price.
Thank you !
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:08:56 AM

I'm very sure that this project have great potential and have the concept very interesting, i think this project will soon on 8th february 2018 right? whether you have made a plan for registered this token on market place before the project ends?

Thank you !
There is still enough time to 8 February, I expect the best price for the token project. Hopefully, this project can succeed and be thriving.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:11:50 AM

Thank you !
I agree with you, this project is very wonderful hopefully soon reached that the hope for this project. hopefully satisfactory result token to enter the market at a high price.
segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:13:59 AM

I think the developer wanted to be interested in the name of the coin, but that's not enough. It seems that the coin died without being born.This new exchange will consider the list of coins based on the amount of interest they see available to them
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

Thank you !
There is still enough time to 8 February, I expect the best price for the token project. Hopefully, this project can succeed and be thriving.
Thank you so much ! At this moment for us most important to create community and services for the best ITO stage.
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

Thank you !
I agree with you, this project is very wonderful hopefully soon reached that the hope for this project. hopefully satisfactory result token to enter the market at a high price.

Soon we will be list at the exchange and open for all customers possibility to trading with our robots our tokens ATF )))
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:49:47 AM

I think the developer wanted to be interested in the name of the coin, but that's not enough. It seems that the coin died without being born.This new exchange will consider the list of coins based on the amount of interest they see available to them

We got from one exchange not very big the confirmation of listing ATF token. It is very importnat for us and our customers to trading our tokens. At this time we are developing our own exchange for our robots with one function that will be importnat for customers - RISKS management and Capital Management. Thats mean customers will not lose all capital ! They should lose only risk amount and we will provide capital management robots who will be create for customers personal financial strategy
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

#BreakingNews
Congratulate us, friends. We became the first official "Market-Maker" in Russia in the crypto-currency market. This is a recognition of our level and professionalism! A "market-maker" service for any token that is listed on any crypto-exchange and has a turnover of at least 4000 US dollars in equivalent per day gives the opportunity to the founders:
1. Increase the liquidity of the token (from 2 to 42 times more per day turnover)
2. Increase the volatility of the token (from 4% to 500-600%)
3. Create a managed process for changing prices both up and down (creating, together with the founders, a long-term strategy for managing the price of the token).

In the US, on the Nasdaq and Nyse exchanges, this service is the basis for the price movement of instruments. Such a service allows the token founders and customers to profit, in the long term, to gain transparent prospects for the development of their business and funds. It's nice to realize that AlgoTradingFUN is at the origin of the creation of the crypto-market.

For those wishing to warm their hands on the information, what is a token? When will we buy and sell it? I think at once - we will not categorically transfer any insider information, nor for any money, under any circumstances. We are honest guys and believe that trust is the most important condition in business 😎

Did you token have market-maker ? )
https://atftoken.io
Wulan

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

yes good peoject, this is incredible project Smiley

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
SerMeric

Activity: 307

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

How can we use our ATF tokens? Can we exchange them for BTC/ETH, etc and when?
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

How can we use our ATF tokens? Can we exchange them for BTC/ETH, etc and when?
Hello !
You should connect to our robots with ATF tokens and it the nearest future to change them to ETH , BTC or another crypto assets on the exchange. We are working for listing ATF tokens
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

#Exchange
A person is required who can take on communication with crypto-exchanges to obtain a listing. Will be listing, pay for 20'000 dollars in our tokens. Buyback is guaranteed, as we will trade our own token with our robots. Any exchanges. Telegram @AlexeyPrivateFund
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

It seems total stake already in calculation, how total token will get participants? so this project already successfully? i see date if this project end on 8 february. if i to join here might look good and happy.  Grin
kampret4545

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

projects with great teamwork, continue to work in markets across the country, a project shows the seriousness of the work
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

projects with great teamwork, continue to work in markets across the country, a project shows the seriousness of the work
Thank you for you trust !
SerMeric

Activity: 307

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:36:25 AM

Looks like Pre-ITO extended 9 days more.
Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

Is the ICO listed on top ICO ratings websites?
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

Is the ICO listed on top ICO ratings websites?
Hello
We are communicating with several exchanges. Not with top because it is PRE-ito
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:45:44 AM

Hello. When will it be possible to withdraw our signatures?

Hello.
It is your decision
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: