Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Cash a certain pump in early Janury  (Read 189 times)
Killerbrumlight (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:38:06 PM

In early January Coinbase will allow BCH to be used by all traders on their platform.  This combined with the BCH fanboys and the broke people looking to recoup Xmas expenses looks like a certain short-term pump to me.  Shit never always goes as planned but pretty sure this will lead to a pump.  Opinions?
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:26:17 PM

Yes, and also it's expected that for monero, ripple, dash cryptocurrencyes too... But BCH is also getting pumped, because some people want it to be next bitcoin...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:29:33 PM

In early January Coinbase will allow BCH to be used by all traders on their platform.  This combined with the BCH fanboys and the broke people looking to recoup Xmas expenses looks like a certain short-term pump to me.  Shit never always goes as planned but pretty sure this will lead to a pump.  Opinions?

It has already been pumped hard, i dont know if you are aware of this, but bitcoin cash was much more less than $1300 just a week and a half ago.

Maybe less than $1200 but i am not sure about that.

And how could you think that it will pump even more? Now that bitcoin is almost unusable, everybody is switching to other altcoins because they know that bcash is two times more useless than bitcoin.

For me, there is no chance to see bcash shining again.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:52:20 PM

We need BCH and BCI, BCJ............................... BCZ

You see as it has been implemented this block-chain will NOT scale but if they split it up into
24 chains then it will buy some time and prevent the DB file becoming too big to distribute across
20,000 miners and keep the data in sync.

These forks are a waste of time apart from the reason stated above and playing with block sizes
will not fix it if BCF for forked gets many trades or becomes ten years old.

Repeating the same mistake each time we fork will always result in the same outcome so let me introduce you to a
new word "hierarchical" which does not force anything to become centralized and under the control of the
government and yes, it know it's a difficult concept but you can still have a public ledger and have a linked list
for the block headers if you really insist on it.

Lets look at the numbers
BTC network (At a guess) 1000 X more CPU power than total CPU power at VISA

Transaction per second

BTC =7
ETH =15
OITA = 100 (Tangle, not block-chain)
VISA =25,000 (Semi centralized)

Pow = Rev car engine, leave car out of gear and burn up CPU and 72KWH of electric just to store 250 bytes of data

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:00:13 AM

Yes, and also it's expected that for monero, ripple, dash cryptocurrencyes too... But BCH is also getting pumped, because some people want it to be next bitcoin...

i dont think they want it to be next bitcoin, because bitcoin has become useless currency of high fees,

they want just to sell somthing very expensivly that they made out of thing air. like bitcoin did.

regards

StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:13:11 AM

What I find most strange here is an user apparently well informed on cryptos making is first post here by the end of 2017  Huh

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:28:40 AM

I think this will give impacted the price and maybe the price will jump in early January and many people expect BCH reach higher price again. but if bitcoin cash makes the high price, I wonder how much bitcoin price will reach and what will people react about this. I think in that time, many people will pump this coin to make the higher price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:48:48 AM

In early January,  i think bitcoin cash will dump  because the bitcoin cash price is highest,  too fast .

Last month the bitcoin cash price $300 and now, the bitcoin cash price break $3000 . it is amazing price .
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:01:36 AM

Why do you think like that? Why do you think, that the bitcoin cash better then bitcoin?
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:24:30 AM

It's not in January, it was supposed to be now, but it did not do anything , BCH is not moving even a little bit, no pump, unlike most of other altcoins
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:12:17 AM

In early January Coinbase will allow BCH to be used by all traders on their platform. 

Coinbase says it anticipates "enabling buys and sells for European customers in early January 2018".

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2911542-bitcoin-cash-faq

Have its European customers already been given the opportunity to withdraw their snapshot BCH to other exchanges, or do they have to wait until the coinbase Euro market opens to get them? Have its European customers had the opportunity to withdraw and sell elsewhere yet?
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:37:26 AM

Although I appreciate the work that the developers on that project is doing, they can't make their project seem like it's the real Bitcoin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:27:05 AM

I just hope btc and bch will rise together, I think Bitcoin will go up more soon by year's end. I think people have settled down and will be getting back to routine of buying Bitcoin and holding. I just really want these horrible fees to sorted out because it is a great deteraint for New comers to the crypto would as well as investors and current users.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:31:26 AM

Sometimes I see bad comments about bitcoin cash, and it is confusing. Despite its good profit opportunities, I don't think that I will buy bitcoin cash in the future.
Thermatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:33:28 AM

It was heavely pumped already a week ago
monkfishy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:42:31 AM

It will only be the case if the market expects less trading than anticipated. When news are known in advance, and has been known for a while, there's an expectation of it already incorporated in the price.

Will the trading of BCH be much higher than expected? Who knows, I wouldn't necessarily bet on it. But if it happens, there'll be a jump.

I'd much rather bet on the opposite though, that the market expectation for Bitcoin Cash is exceeding what will actually happen.

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
Stayn

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:13:12 AM

I will add that BCH/EUR is still unavalaible trade on Coinbase. They will open it up in January, so a lot of people that have Euro and want to buy will have the opportunity to do so. So it should go up.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:00:41 PM

I suppose that the price of Bitcoin Cash will rely on the price of Bitcoin and in some extent on the prices of their forks. But these prices will not be pumped. We remember the early time before when pumping was in the process.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:18:36 PM

With all the negative press going around for Bitcoin Cash, there won't be that many people that will want it in 2019. Don't worry so much about 2018.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:23:34 PM

Nothing is certain in crypto man , so why would i trust a newbie like me ? Bitcoin cash will pump but no one knows when or who knows for certain will not come here and tell us. Better listen to your insticints instead of others.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:40:40 PM

I don't think so, as you can see there is investigation of inside trading going on about the recent price of Bcash launch, for me the price will suffer as better projects come up on the space, I still believe Monero is better than Bcash this is my own opinion
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:51:28 PM

It wont have another pump, as far as i know, bitcoin cash is very useless at the moment, people prefer to switch to another coin instead of using this crap, so no, this coin is probably going to go down again.,
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: