Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spiritual guidance & healing for the bitcoin generation  (Read 141 times)
Coinac (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:20:30 PM

Namaste,

I offer spiritual guidance to anyone in need. Whether you are an individual or a great bitcoin entrepreneur it makes no difference,  everyone need someone to reflect their deeper truth and I would love being of support on your journey to not only realize your bitcoin potential but also to realize your connection to a deeper truth and alignment with nature & the universe.

My techniques and insight are simple and unique. They unlock your inner mystery just as far as you allow. Just send me an email and tell me a bit about you, approximately where you live  your age, ethnicity, gender and other relevant information. Tell me about your goals and desires as well and just a little bit of your background, not too much as there is not much need for that.

The sessions cost 0.002940 Btc per session. Healing sessions costs 0.005880 Btc per session and have a deep inner long lasting effect. For deeper karmic work with family constellations and ancestors I take 0.020475 per session since this includes a deeper ceremonial dedication and purchase of ceremonial items and herbs.

Ps: As a spiritual guide and healer I don’t work according to deadlines and normal working hours. Your answer or healing session is aligned with deeper vital movements beyond possibility to schedule. Be patient and know in your heart that your guidance or healing will occur when you need it he most.

All the best
Anuiel
Inquiries can be sent to:
AnuielHealingGuide@protonmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:00:44 AM

Quote from: Coinac
tell me a bit about you, approximately where you live  your age, ethnicity, gender and other relevant information.

Regarding about this one some might not understand you, cause giving information for strangers could be against in their privacy an individual could use it to breach for relevant infomation or for social engineering.

Alternatively in this community privacy is important.

P.S Spiritual guidance is only needed for trouble ppl.

Regards,
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:04:57 AM

Interesting. You could be of help. My problem is this: Sometime in 2010, I lost both the password and seed to my first bitcoin wallet holding about 388 bitcoins. I can't forgive myself for being careless enough to lose that treasure – though it didn't wort much then. Whorst of it is that right now I can't recall any bit of either my password or seed. Who ever imagined bitcoin was gonna be this huge? So, Bitcoin spiritualist, can you make use of your spiritual powers and tell me my lost password and seed?  You can keep half of the coins if you pull this through Smiley
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:12:04 AM

Namaste,
~snip

Cultural appropriation much?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Coinac (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:04:59 AM

I do not require specific information though. An approximate as detailed as you wish but yes for cultivating a good habit of staying safe, do not reveal specific information, I Just need to to catch the feeling and nature of the issue.

Interesting. You could be of help. My problem is this: Sometime in 2010, I lost both the password and seed to my first bitcoin wallet holding about 388 bitcoins. I can't forgive myself for being careless enough to lose that treasure – though it didn't wort much then. Whorst of it is that right now I can't recall any bit of either my password or seed. Who ever imagined bitcoin was gonna be this huge? So, Bitcoin spiritualist, can you make use of your spiritual powers and tell me my lost password and seed?  You can keep half of the coins if you pull this through Smiley
Coinac (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:19:26 AM

Sorry, I'm a healer and guide, not a psychic . At least not in these terms. I could foresee some events in people's life but not recover lost passwords. But hey, 388 coins is not that much! You could make much more if you trace the inspiration that lead you to that initial investment even if it just lead you to something unrelated. The treasure is not those coins, any idiot can make money . The treasure is what lead you to such a golden oppurtunity. Find out what that was because that will lead you to another oppurtunity and the best thing is that whatever lead you, stays with you forever, free from wallets and passwords. Good luck Smiley

tximista

Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:05:46 AM

Sorry, I'm a healer and guide, not a psychic . At least not in these terms. I could foresee some events in people's life but not recover lost passwords. But hey, 388 coins is not that much! You could make much more if you trace the inspiration that lead you to that initial investment even if it just lead you to something unrelated. The treasure is not those coins, any idiot can make money . The treasure is what lead you to such a golden oppurtunity. Find out what that was because that will lead you to another oppurtunity and the best thing is that whatever lead you, stays with you forever, free from wallets and passwords. Good luck Smiley

it's becoming funnier

Namaste,
~snip

Cultural appropriation much?

also this, for emphasis
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:22:56 AM

Interesting. You could be of help. My problem is this: Sometime in 2010, I lost both the password and seed to my first bitcoin wallet holding about 388 bitcoins. I can't forgive myself for being careless enough to lose that treasure – though it didn't wort much then. Whorst of it is that right now I can't recall any bit of either my password or seed. Who ever imagined bitcoin was gonna be this huge? So, Bitcoin spiritualist, can you make use of your spiritual powers and tell me my lost password and seed?  You can keep half of the coins if you pull this through Smiley

I though you wrote these : "... I would love being of support on your journey to not only realize your bitcoin potential ...."? Did you just say 388 btc (5M USD) isn't much? Please don't bluff, dude. Roll Eyes
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:02:52 AM

Just a joke.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: