Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XVG is dead  (Read 2474 times)
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

MacAfee is a f**cking mercenary and should be jailed for his behaviour...clear manipulation of market. Anyway i think XVG wil rise much more in the future.
last time i saw people blaming and fudding XVG.. it jumped a x20... sumarizing...  i will keep my XVG.. and will send you a postcard from Mars  when it takes off;)
the rest of you, can do your own research and decide..
Agreed , that faggot should be in jail right now. Fucking Price Manipulation ...
JoeriHugelier

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:03:26 AM

For the moment most coin are just supply and demand, good to make some money of offthem. Only when the finished products are released we will see who will actually survive. So there are 2 strategies to cryptos, you either play the market and make fast money or you try to find that gems amongst the rubble and become filthy rich in the long run. I made some money of XVG, but for now I am out. I don't think XVG is the gem that will make me rich. The real gems are the coins that come up with the next generation of blockchain.
buffalobkhn

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:09:41 AM

Poor the people who sold all their coin after they heard a rumour. Grin
carpanacalan

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:08:53 AM

i think wraith protocol will clear the path of xvg. i'm waiting for this. i hope, it will not too late. is there anyone studied about the verge's github?
juddilio

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:29:41 PM

ahahaha it was amazing watching those sheeps selling theire coins. They lost probably almost everything. Poor people, next time just hold instead believing in rumours.

That's how they manipulate brain death people, like the author of this post. They release the rumours, the sheeps start to panic and sell, meanwhile the ones who released the rumours fill theire bags with cheaper coins.

Yeah, you just got manipulated, welcome to the cryptocurrency world. If you cant handle a dip of 30/40% after a 800% surge, then you can just gtfo and put your money into bitcoin.

Btw $XVG community just show'd how fucking great we are! #LONGTERMHOLD

Do not forget, patient brings wealth
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:45:00 PM

lets see if the xvg is dead!haaha!I think the one who posted here doesn't have xvg!you should buy now and regret later  Grin

JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:15:36 PM

XVG is far from dead. Pfft. Their wraith protocol is delayed for 3-4 months. That's not that big of a deal. Honestly, I suspect that you're just trying to scare people in order to lower the price and buy at the dip.

The most live coin in the marketplace isn't dead.

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:50:36 PM

Frankly I don't like these kind of pump and dump games from McAfee. It's just don't fair enough. He understood that he can manipulate the market and makes millions on these crappy "forecasts".
juddilio

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:30:13 PM

Frankly I don't like these kind of pump and dump games from McAfee. It's just don't fair enough. He understood that he can manipulate the market and makes millions on these crappy "forecasts".

Don't be naive. This is how it works in the real world. Look at the stock market, look at corruption in each country. The powerfull people are always benefiting themselves somehow, manipulating what they can. The darwin's law can be applied to all fields, and cryptocurrencies are not exception.

The problem lies on those who can't handle, who are not educated and let themselves control by the emotions. Those who sold everything to invest all the money, those who can't balance the things, those who do not use theire brains and want to get rich without research, work,  patient and intelligence. In the end they start to panic, they are afraid, they sell everything when they should hold and be patient, afterward guess what.... they get burnt.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:50:09 PM

Dogecoin Dark pump got way out of hand.

I usually stay away from these type of coins, maybe I should give another look and had a new category for potential "hyper hype". Cheesy

JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:01:08 PM

Schemes like this are what bring regulations, and regulations suck away economic opportunity.

lokkom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:22:50 PM

Being the OP and making the right call when it was at 1600 sats.

I will say VERGE has one more pump to go at around 1450 sats then it will dump. Buy your cheap verge and make your money lol.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

I've seen this hype too many times, XVG will go back to pre-Mcafee prices, the hype-train people will dump it for another hype train when they get bored and realise that it isn't going to $1 just because Mcafee says.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:28:51 PM

I checked on that coin and it did increase like two or three fold the past few days. I was able to gain a few profit but still profit. We can try to buy a few more once it dips again. Then in case it increases then we will try to sell it again. But it was good game.
lokkom (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:34:22 PM

I checked on that coin and it did increase like two or three fold the past few days. I was able to gain a few profit but still profit. We can try to buy a few more once it dips again. Then in case it increases then we will try to sell it again. But it was good game.

Yes exactly. Buy it right now while it’s cheap. Then dump around 1450-1500 and be happy. I made the call that xvg is dead at 1600 sats now it’s at 950 sats. I know for sure XVG is dead. But it will go through one more pump because there is still some hardcore believers out there. Also xvg is trying so hard to self promote wraith protocol once again. So there is one more pump to go.
avfcbuyersclub

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:45:24 PM

Regardless of whether Wraith happens or not, I decided to cash out. Admittedly this was one of my first coins, and I really hadn't done my due diligence on anything really. I got in before the McAffee pump so didn't get burnt, but a lesson for me to get in and do my research properly.
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:49:07 PM

Verge can rise again. Now its normal reaction after increase price. People take profits and we see answer from markets. Now is cheap, buy more and hodl.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:58:19 PM

Verge can rise again. Now its normal reaction after increase price. People take profits and we see answer from markets. Now is cheap, buy more and hodl.
Yes it is  not dead the price is stable and I agree it will increase the price again. I just buy xvg and Ill wait that atleast I can earn profit. It is not dead in the sense xvg has seems updates new.
batturkey

Activity: 336

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:10:49 PM

Dead? I dont think so its just a correction, what we needed since last bull run. XVG has more way to go.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:12:39 PM

I am not a Verge holder but I was following the project since june. If someboy is saying that Verge is dead they have no idea about it.
What happened now is a normal situation after the price increase so high. Many high bag holders sold Verge to take profits.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: