Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] #16-17-18-19 ASICMiner Erupter USB - .41 to .55 btc (CE + RoHS) 4000+  (Read 20317 times)
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:18:23 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2013, 09:46:28 PM by CanaryInTheMine

Current inventory in stock = ZERO.  any orders placed will be fulfilled when friedcat starts shipping again, possibly next week.
.41 through .55 per device includes shipping.
International shipping add 1.25 btc per order for FedEx.

Manufacturer Update 7/30/2013: A new modification is being added, namely, indicators of CE and RoHs compliance are beginning to be added to the packaging.  It is expected to start showing up in limited quantities soon in future batches, with all devices bearing these markings on packaging thereafter.  There is no change to previously stated performance #s.  More info will come out as released by friedcat.  

Have your own FedEx account you want me to use? Feel free!  Send me a label and I ship.

4.52TH/s - 4,516,763 MH/s producing, ASICMiner USBs have been distributed by me so far.

I am 4 miles from a MAJOR DHL hub that receives these orders from China.  My delivery times are the best.  packages sent to me by ASICMiner are in my hand the same day they enter US.  They do not take an extra day or two to travel the country to get to me.  It takes me 11 minutes to drive to DHL when necessary.   My location is in a major metropolitan area next to a LARGE international airport that is a hub for shipping for all delivery companies.  This gives me access to DHL, FedEx (also just 4 miles away, open till 9 PM for next day shipping).  I have access to several Post Offices around me.  I can ship USPS till 7 PM.  I ship to you the same day I receive my delivery.  Simply put, I am in the best position geographically and logistically to receive an order and to get it out to you ASAP.  Period.

Status updates:
2013-07-30: batch #16 is setup
2013-07-30: don't have enough funds to order?  Consider using www.bitinstant.com  to fund via money gram deposit directly to your (NOT mine!!!) bitcoin address.  bitcoins are sent to you as soon as that cash is deposited at your local wallmart, cvs, jewel etc...
2013-07-30: HOW TO SIGN A MESSAGE TO ME (YOUR SHIPPING INFO): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195647.msg2291965#msg2291965 Please NOTE: the above example is NOT the same as sending a signed message with your transaction. If you are new to this (aka noob), please read this so that you understand what to do.  This is the single most problematic step in the ordering process.  Here's how to sign a message with a blockchain.info wallet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=180068.0 Please verify the signed message yourself before you send it to me
2013-07-30: This group is now open to international orders.  It is limited to those countries where FedEx can deliver.  I charge an additional 1.25 btc for the first pound of weight to ship internationally.  the minimum weight I can specify with FedEx is 1 pound.  It takes a hell of alot of these units to weigh 1 pound.  I reserve the right to switch carriers if I can not use FedEx to your location.  for international only: please include your phone number that will go on the fedex shipping label
Current Orders:

Code:
NIC;             Qty;        Paid;                            Address; Ins;   Message; Shipping via;

Orders for 4000+ units received from you and shipped to you by me.

GRAND TOTAL ;

Common Questions:
When will I receive my order? Answer: I ship out the same day I receive inventory from ASICMiner/friedcat.  I do reserve up to 1 day to get it done in case DHL delivers later in the day.

Folks and miners,

As announced in the Block Erupter USB Sales thread, I want to support the ordering of Block Erupter USBs

Next Steps:
Collect orders for ASICMiner Block Erupter USBs.

Please Note:
Only send payments from an address you control (i.e. you can sign with it). If you send from MtGox or other exchanges, you risk loosing your funds since you can't prove you sent them. Please send from a wallet you can sign a message with.  You will send your shipping address via this method.

Policy update:
Refunds: Your orders are binding after your funds have been used to pay for an order.  Before that (while coins are piling up for the next batch), you can ask for a refund and will get it paid back in full. Understand that after you get refunded, I will not accept future orders from you.

Product Description:

payment accepted is Bitcoin ONLY.
    Each one mines at more than 330MH/s, powered only by the USB port.
    It serves as a replacement of GPUs for mining hobbyists.
    Your GPUs could be freed from calculating hashes and resume rendering for you.
    It is also a perfect gift for getting people to learn about Bitcoin and Bitcoin mining.
    The Sapphire Batch:
    This is the first batch under production in quantity.
    Color of PCB changed to blue
    Adding a LED which blinks when a share is found
    Fixing the cgminer compatibility problem
    Reducing the heat generated and the current to <500mA

Pricing:

If you order 1-9 units the price is .55 per device, shipping included.
If you order 10-14 the price is .50 per device, includes domestic shipping.  International is 1.25 additional btc
If you order 15-49 the price is .48 per device, includes domestic shipping.  International is 1.25 additional btc
If you order 50-99 units the price is .45 per unit, includes domestic shipping.  International requires a quote as 1.25 won't be enough for FedEx due to weight.
If you order 100+ units, the price is  .43 per unit, domestic shipping included. International requires a quote as 1.25 won't be enough for FedEx due to weight.
If you order 500+ units, the price is  .42 per unit, domestic shipping included. International requires a quote as 1.25 won't be enough for FedEx due to weight.
If you order 750+ units, the price is  .41 per unit, domestic shipping included. International requires a quote as 1.25 won't be enough for FedEx due to weight.
For orders 1000+ units, contact me for pricing, be prepared to prove that you control a wallet that has a substantial amount of bitcoins in it.

Total for your order is C = .55 * N (where N is 1-9)
Total for your order is C = .50 * N (where N is 10-14)
Total for your order is C = .48 * N (where N is 15-49)
Total for your order is C = .45 * N (where N is 50-99)
Total for your order is C = .43 * N (where N is 100-499)
Total for your order is C = .42 * N (where N is 500-749)
Total for your order is C = .42 * N (where N is 750-999)
contact for orders of 1000+

You can upgrade to USPS Express or FedEx.  you need to contact me for a quote based on the # of miners you wish to have shipped (weight dependent).

Domestic Insurance: included

Note, local pickup is no longer available for orders less than 100 units.

Ordering:

There is one common payment address: 1PGXozBLewYpfXYUi5wTn2NyLKkv4stZDN

To buy:

pick the number of ASICMiner Block Erupter USBs to order: N.
send the appropriate amount C based on Pricing paragraph above.

post your order in the following format: forum_nick; N; C; sending_address;
ensure the sending address is under your control, so you can sign with it in case of disputes

Shipment:
The USB miners will be shipped to you within 1 day of me receiving them.

Communication:
I live in Chicago (CST time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours) and have a day-job that allows me ample time to devote to this endeavor. I do sleep at night, so if I don't answer at night, please be patient.  I'm pretty open and transperant with info.  I post it as soon as I have it, I do not withhold from anyone.  Please respect everyone's time.

Cheers,

Canary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:20:38 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2013, 06:19:43 PM by CanaryInTheMine

Reserved

Received a few PMs about USB hubs, here's a good thread on it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253749.0

example of a signed message:

and this is what you'd PM me by copying from above example:

1. 1GdaJQLdcVVvhTvAHdKD3WMjQ1xdNSehaG
2:
----start below------
John Smith
1234 Way Blvd., STE 101
Some City, IL 60181
----end above-------
3: IAqNhGjiV28ZwZyn5kG83EtJN+7djc/n6c7zs9MArIAbe3ChijEg7eNa/0VqHrtdctRtG2Cxxfb/ObZCLJpsn4I=

That's it!!!
saadirt

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 12:15:10 PM

saadirt; 10; 5.0; 17QAYRVbRAVHwFNR7HcosALLUZcUZAPi4Y
tineron

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:31:27 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 11:01:19 PM by tineron

tineron; 21; 10.08; 1Fkti973tpZ91SijJFpAnuEJPF8UKrHXzy
tid: 71dfc805f0ce5ac500d5fea4c847e79dbdc4d1c2804d02028ad007a7a4a64494
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 05:15:06 PM

Watching the tracking number... Smiley
trigeek

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 06:08:25 PM

I sent a PM, but I'll ask here as it might be useful to others as well-

I'd like to order 15, but I won't have all the funds until 4pm friday (thank you coinbase).  Would it be possible to secure the full 15 at the 0.48 price with a deposit now of ~2BTC, with shipping after full funds delivery?

# HashStrike $ Mining Pools -- Ruby -- Karma -- Mint -- Leaf -- Zeit -- Syn
** Low Fees ** Awesome support ** Super stable **

galgitron

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:13:00 PM

GD MtGox is pissing me off... first it took them over 2 weeks to recognize my wire deposit, and now I still haven't received my bitcoins...  Been over 24 hours since my withdrawal.  MG Tech support says they are having some bitcoin delivery problems... ??  Really?  Didn't have any problem giving my money away...

Anybody want to work on a decentralized bitcoin/fiat trading hub?  Something that you build an anonymous reputation in, allowing you to trade larger and larger sums as your trust level increases.  You'd just communicate anonymously through BitMessage and exchange coins for fiat (e.g. as a PayPal gift to a friend).  For sure this would crush the last iota of govt oppression that stymies full bitcoin adoption
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:23:13 PM

I sent a PM, but I'll ask here as it might be useful to others as well-

I'd like to order 15, but I won't have all the funds until 4pm friday (thank you coinbase).  Would it be possible to secure the full 15 at the 0.48 price with a deposit now of ~2BTC, with shipping after full funds delivery?
Sure, just plz PM me both transaction on Friday so that I can easily connect them.
Thanks!
trigeek

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 08:29:43 PM

trigeek; 15; 7.2; 1ishedPoc1L9N874FgwradcF98q7yprCV

Transaction for partial payment of 2.2 BTC: 7144645637c8a229d0e05f34295429d7331353a6bdd599603a48cdc7f35dbe8b

5 BTC final payment to be made on Friday afternoon.  Thank you!

dtmcnamara

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:51:19 PM

GD MtGox is pissing me off... first it took them over 2 weeks to recognize my wire deposit, and now I still haven't received my bitcoins...  Been over 24 hours since my withdrawal.  MG Tech support says they are having some bitcoin delivery problems... ??  Really?  Didn't have any problem giving my money away...

Anybody want to work on a decentralized bitcoin/fiat trading hub?  Something that you build an anonymous reputation in, allowing you to trade larger and larger sums as your trust level increases.  You'd just communicate anonymously through BitMessage and exchange coins for fiat (e.g. as a PayPal gift to a friend).  For sure this would crush the last iota of govt oppression that stymies full bitcoin adoption

I have had GREAT luck with CampBX if you can stand the horribly slow site they are great as far as getting cash to your account quickly. Canary ITM can vogue, I have purchased over 160 units and did all my money transfers through CampBX with no longer than 24 hours waits once they received the money orders in the mail.

Helping stop scammers by giving negative trust thats visible.
Tips always accepted -
BTC 16BebiEjTEoZrd4MNyiHKyfEz9UMSeNoGH DOGE DKrXgYyrw4cNfv4sKkWs7oyTXaXVCqP23X
daddyhutch

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:00:23 PM

Coinbase is between instant and 1 hour to buy Bitcoins from bank account.  I just bought a Bitcoin on Coinbase and immediately transferred it to my bitcoinQT wallet no problem today.  You have to do verifications, then make a tiny BTC purchase, and then wait 30 days exactly in order to purchase BTC instantly from Coinbase.  It's a legit company with venture capital funding.

Canary,

What is the price for USPS overnight shipping for 10 USB Erupters?  Not sure if my PM got overlooked.

TY!
Lomus

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:07:49 PM

If this is a Group Buy, why are the savings of the group buy not being passed on to buyers?
Who is keeping the bulk savings when you place the order of 750+ devices?
I don't understand as I the idea of the group buy is to buy in bulk and get a discount for everyone?

For example you said you have ordered a very large batch, that means that you could price the devices at .41 and take a handling fee per device / per order.

tips 18MckbJ6ToBxNLpogG1rfhzQsA5AkD6Wxe
daddyhutch

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:19:28 PM

Deciding to pay a bit more for excellent service from a dependable known entity is an easy choice for me.  Margins are probably pretty slim all around anyway, a cheaper option I looked at was only 0.02 cheaper per ASICminer once shipping, etc was added in (at QTY: 10).
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:28:44 PM

If this is a Group Buy, why are the savings of the group buy not being passed on to buyers?
Who is keeping the bulk savings when you place the order of 750+ devices?
I don't understand as I the idea of the group buy is to buy in bulk and get a discount for everyone?

For example you said you have ordered a very large batch, that means that you could price the devices at .41 and take a handling fee per device / per order.
Canary has the best service and 90% of the time the best price.  He has a staff to keep up with the orders and expenses from selling such a large volume.  One group buy for no fee out of the kindness of your heart is beautiful thing.  But don't expect someone who has done 16 of them to do it for free.  They do need to make a living.
So order 750 and get the .41 for yourself, or there are plenty of other GB's you purchase from.
Lomus

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:39:44 PM

Understood.  I am not saying it should be done for free etc.
Just wondering why it is in a groupbuy forum; a group that buys uses the power of a groupbuy to obtain a discount as a group.  The usual model is to use the power of the group to obtain a target that receives a discount; if the target is not met then the groupbuy is dissolved.  The organiser would than take a flat fee to make it worth his while.
I guess there is no other forum to put a bulkbuy in and that's why it is in here.

tips 18MckbJ6ToBxNLpogG1rfhzQsA5AkD6Wxe
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 12:06:47 AM

Just wondering why it is in a groupbuy forum; a group that buys uses the power of a groupbuy to obtain a discount as a group.  The usual model is to use the power of the group to obtain a target that receives a discount; if the target is not met then the groupbuy is dissolved.  The organiser would than take a flat fee to make it worth his while.
I guess there is no other forum to put a bulkbuy in and that's why it is in here.
I tend to deliver and not dissolve any buys.  Grin
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 12:13:35 AM

The nature of the product (small and you need many) and the market (shifting prices) along with demand (deep) kind of screw up the normal GB rules.  Also AsicMiner only has a handful of distributors worldwide like Canary.  We generally believe the birds margins are thin and given the time and service he provides, deserves whatever he can get.  Other GB's...I don't know.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 01:26:22 AM

I've caught up on all PMs.  If I haven't responded, plz resend! Ty!
reactor

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 01:43:06 AM

The nature of the product (small and you need many) and the market (shifting prices) along with demand (deep) kind of screw up the normal GB rules.  Also AsicMiner only has a handful of distributors worldwide like Canary.  We generally believe the birds margins are thin and given the time and service he provides, deserves whatever he can get.  Other GB's...I don't know.

All things considered, Canary does not run group buys in the traditional sense, he is a reseller.  GB is a very skewed term as it is something common on forums (my wife belongs to forums for another hobby, group buys run exactly the same as folks like SilentSonicBoom or the chip group buys work here), so people understand when you post group buy instead of saying you're reselling.  As a reseller, you take the responsibility of holding inventory under the premise that it will sell and continue to fund the venture, but you can always get left holding the bag if tomorrow friendcat was like "You know what guys, erupters are .10BTC for anyone who orders, minimum quantity 10".  SSB would be fine, Eleuthria and Canary might be hurting a bit (assuming they aren't BTC barons already and wouldn't mind Cheesy).  Otherwise the order of events is [Buy With My Cash] > [Sell to people, get profit] > [Buy with my cash + profit]... until you have enough profit to pull out the initial investment and run the venture on profit.  Not many businesses let you do this, the resellers/GB owners on here could very well be at that level, who knows.

Can't agree with the tactics of this weekend as it seemed shady, but Canary runs a solid ship.  I do all the research for my group on purchases and he (alongside the others mentioned) has consistently delivered and has lots of happy customers.  People cut one another in business all the time, but it doesn't mean he isn't very good at what he does (just look at the numbers from #15... holy shit!). 

Buuuuuut this thread is for folks ordering from Canary.  We can discuss business practices (group buys vs. re-sellers, tiered distribution, business ethics) in a new thread.  Let the man keep track of his orders. Cheesy
hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 01:47:57 AM

www.bitinstant.com is out of service in case you haven't found out.

millsdmb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:20:51 AM

Coinbase.com is an option for USD, but there is a 7 day lead time to receive the BTC for your first buy.

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
reactor

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:25:08 AM

Coinbase.com is an option for USD, but there is a 7 day lead time to receive the BTC.

Level 2 verification gets it to you almost instantly.  It may take up to 8 hours in on-the-way-to-your-wallet limbo (one time instance), but from bank account > wallet is usually less than 30 minutes, prices not based on Gox.
volosator

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:49:18 AM

volosator;4;2.2;1MjJkJ7NbufTKoD3o9UcDDaZKcYMP6Ra5n
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:30:21 AM

<snip>
<snip>
Can't agree with the tactics of this weekend as it seemed shady, but Canary runs a solid ship.  I do all the research for my group on purchases and he (alongside the others mentioned) has consistently delivered and has lots of happy customers.  People cut one another in business all the time, but it doesn't mean he isn't very good at what he does (just look at the numbers from #15... holy shit!).  
</snip>
reactor, I've seen your posts around...

you really need to sit tight and let friedcat make his announcement.  your veiled insinuations are not necessary.  ASICMiner has learned from the previous drop in price from 1.99 to .99... but me and other resellers can't say what and how, we are waiting for August 1st for the announcement from friedcat as to who qualifies for the .10 promo. take a chill pill.

you're pissy and implying that somehow you got screwed because of AM "morning tactics".  sellers respond to information.  When DHL called me and I knew that my delivery is coming Monday, I had necessary info to be able to close #14 and run #15.  I could have kept selling at old prices and "pocketed" more btc.  DID YOU EVER CONSIDER THAT?Huh but I didn't.  Hilarity ensued as I watched other sellers twitch and SCREAM in LARGE RED letters on the forums.  as they continue to do so anyway  Grin...

The fact is, some people from #15 already have their miners in hand.  TODAY.  other sellers haven't even shipped at new prices yet because they haven't received anything yet.  
Feel free to sing praises about that. Smiley

So, stop with the slanted and tenaciously negative innuendos, and just so that you know, I do sincerely appreciate you pointing out the other aspects of how I run things here.  Thank you!  sit tight and knock off the A.D.D. behavior...
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:32:26 AM

Thanks for pointing that out!  you are correct... I do believe the other option is Ascension of http://www.btcquick.com/
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:35:07 AM

Coinbase.com is an option for USD, but there is a 7 day lead time to receive the BTC.

Level 2 verification gets it to you almost instantly.  It may take up to 8 hours in on-the-way-to-your-wallet limbo (one time instance), but from bank account > wallet is usually less than 30 minutes, prices not based on Gox.
Yep, once you get through the 30 day period, 50btc per day is the limit, and instantly too.  if nothing else, it's worth to go though with it, just to have this as an option in  the future.
Just in case... you never know what is coming next.  Grin
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:36:52 AM

Have your own FedEx account you want me to use? Feel free!  Send me a label and I ship.
reactor

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:49:34 AM

<snip>
<snip>
Can't agree with the tactics of this weekend as it seemed shady, but Canary runs a solid ship.  I do all the research for my group on purchases and he (alongside the others mentioned) has consistently delivered and has lots of happy customers.  People cut one another in business all the time, but it doesn't mean he isn't very good at what he does (just look at the numbers from #15... holy shit!).  
</snip>

<snip, snip>

I respect your ability to run a business.  However, I've been around long enough to know something looks off when I see it. 

That said, I'm waiting until August 1/5 like everyone else. Cheesy

Cheers!
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:56:24 AM

<snip>
<snip>
</snip>

<snip, snip>

I respect your ability to run a business.  However, I've been around long enough to know something looks off when I see it.  

That said, I'm waiting until August 1/5 like everyone else. Cheesy

Cheers!
then perhaps you should wait till August 1/5 with your accusations?
millsdmb

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:23:59 AM

Level 2 verification gets it to you almost instantly.  It may take up to 8 hours in on-the-way-to-your-wallet limbo (one time instance), but from bank account > wallet is usually less than 30 minutes, prices not based on Gox.
Yep, once you get through the 30 day period, 50btc per day is the limit, and instantly too.  if nothing else, it's worth to go though with it, just to have this as an option in  the future.
Just in case... you never know what is coming next.  Grin
Going through the process as we speak, to pay back a buddy who lent me for one of your sticks =) Got the eligius model...did those go out Monday? I'm in CT.

I put in my first order on coinbase down at like 89, now I'm locked out from doing ANYTHING for 7 days until the transaction clears. Luckily I have two checking accounts but I would have bought more on this huge run up we're seeing. Oh well.

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
baby_ghost

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:05:48 AM

150pcs were schedule to order, I'm in Vietnam so I have to pay 1.25BTC for FedEx shipping cost?
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:08:38 AM

150pcs were schedule to order, I'm in Vietnam so I have to pay 1.25BTC for FedEx shipping cost?
PM me your address for a shipping quote. 
Plesk

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 07:09:01 AM

Plesk; 50; 22.5; 1Emcj2XqXMU6fzeAcNCKAKsNwLsgbtN9wU

BTC: 1HhVDw7b2yb4HjKmb7DMRhwjLqyvaZo8Mt
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 07:38:34 AM

Plesk; 50; 22.5; 1Emcj2XqXMU6fzeAcNCKAKsNwLsgbtN9wU
Thanks!
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 07:50:09 AM

Then what the F*%K are they based on lol
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 08:35:46 AM

received an order for 150 units. Thank you!
pluMmet

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 09:46:09 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2013, 10:00:48 AM by pluMmet

Someone has said that the ones being shipped out now are revision 4. Is that what we are getting?

Ahhh. I found this:
USB Block Erupter, Rev 3Energy consumption: 2.5w (approx 500mA @ 5v)USB port required: USB 2.0Average Effective Hashrate: 330 – 336 MHs (336MHs theoretical maximum, observed average: 333 MHs) Version 3: These are the latest batch that was just released on 7/8/13 with the Amber LED instead of Green

I guess it's these?
galtbit

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 10:49:58 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2013, 01:57:56 AM by galtbit

galtbit;10;5;XXXdJGkEa4ojtwmA9gMWfr8LvAscYmLXXX
yurtesen

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 11:47:05 AM

CanaryInTheMine, why do we send "forum_nick; N; C; sending_address" in the forum thread and not PM you? what is the reason? (also our nick is visible never the less on the forum, why do we put it again?).
ssinc

Activity: 364

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 12:19:32 PM

CanaryInTheMine, why do we send "forum_nick; N; C; sending_address" in the forum thread and not PM you? what is the reason? (also our nick is visible never the less on the forum, why do we put it again?).

Bumps the thread and so it's public information that an order has been submitted.

iluvpcs

Activity: 314

:)

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 01:05:20 PM

iluvpcs; 100; 43; 188hiV9YiyNcMVjCYxezU8vdFw9DPpkxNe
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:08:25 PM

AmDD; 15; 7.2; 1M4Tt33dSqbkfm7hAhe6jJFpVZtgToFEaK

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
dyingdreams

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:21:00 PM

dyingdreams; 4; 2.2; 16b3bfLuqJjfyfShzsqu5TB4f5nECCZvYT
Transaction ID d2fd8a6a4535589ffff162962a262b0c231b80827dcd3ea4f84677390ac6eb49

I had originally made this order for GB #15, but I don't believe it got included. I had sent a PM, but I did forget to make a post in the thread before it had closed.

Either way, it's not that big of a deal, just want to make sure my order didn't get lost. Let me know if I need to resent the PM.

musky

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:36:06 PM

musky; 65; 29.25; 1Jt8zDA8BksZYEjoQhKrL9hQ1yb6AdR6je
Transaction ID: aeda4b580024021e1f83807cf9fed6a11ab8de71756403b04c9a27093509ca49
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7834

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 05:08:49 PM

I am looking to order 15 more.  15 x .48 = 7.2btc

If I recall your shipment from the 'cat'  is due on fri? My coins will be on hand by thur evening. If you can reserve 15 sticks until thur please do so.  thanks phil

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
pluMmet

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 05:20:14 PM

452 sold so far... limit reached?
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 05:31:16 PM

tempestb 4; 2.2; 1263iqYuaEju8PYn8moVCvHmSuAprHBdEg

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 05:44:37 PM

452 sold so far... limit reached?
Nope
sveetsnelda

Activity: 642

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:10:38 PM

sveetsnelda; 114; 49.02; 1DjzxUhebxZGCcGQ1jjtcKyFJtFu9GqyWd;

14u2rp4AqFtN5jkwK944nn741FnfF714m7
josiasrdz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:16:33 PM

josiasrdz; 33; 15.84; 17yN2CQsYGBd3jEcNcWQDua4sViVP7YmC1
TX ID: 5c9e4a676fc520023421c43068261c44b199611f109803648b5b8adc4b38fb53

17yN2CQsYGBd3jEcNcWQDua4sViVP7YmC1
tacoman71

Activity: 320

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:56:24 PM

I was ordering some coins from coinbase for the previous group buy but they're still not here yet. I want to buy one of these, can I reserve a spot and pay you tomorrow when coinbase gives me my coins?

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 07:43:36 PM

visdude; 15; 7.2; 1AjQVZFmFRnwzomJPcAHBZhZoNUxPgTAqG
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 08:19:22 PM

Swimmer63; 50; 22.5; 1MuMZXwTxKdG5WZv8LSodbrUgoTtfkkeAs
zac2013

Activity: 108
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 08:59:48 PM

zac2013 ; 15 ; 8.45; 19auEcQ5yMUMQrcKxJaXaxYi6MmYeyfayW

Thank you very much, appreciate your excellent service.
melchior

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 11:37:05 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2013, 12:01:16 AM by melchior

melchior 8 units 4.4 btc 1Hzn3PdcTYZhAWevszm8Hm9cPbbSsQTGNe
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:04:46 AM

I was ordering some coins from coinbase for the previous group buy but they're still not here yet. I want to buy one of these, can I reserve a spot and pay you tomorrow when coinbase gives me my coins?
If you pay tomorrow, you should be OK... Friday may be hecktic as that is when I expect delivery and to ship out provided all goes according to the plan/expectations.
Thanks!!
chadtn

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:25:07 AM

chadtn; 1; .55; 12WcLf8C42Ds5BsUTvme3aohdZAWbN3kNJ

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
west17m

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 01:18:24 AM

If you pay tomorrow, you should be OK... Friday may be hecktic

How about a timer?  I plan on buying tomorrow.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 01:52:58 AM

If you pay tomorrow, you should be OK... Friday may be hecktic

How about a timer?  I plan on buying tomorrow.
You make a good point. I'll add one tomorrow.
locksmith9

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 02:34:06 AM

Canary, what is the earliest time you estimate local pickup may be available for Friday, assuming prepaid by tomorrow? (Just based on past DHL deliveries I suppose.) Too soon to tell?
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 02:40:51 AM

Canary, what is the earliest time you estimate local pickup may be available for Friday, assuming prepaid by tomorrow? (Just based on past DHL deliveries I suppose.) Too soon to tell?
too soon to tell.  I'm gonna be running around shipping etc... so an exact time is hard to pin down atm.
Kaemon

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:19:53 AM

Canary does it right, superior customer service in an industry that apparently can barely spell the phrase.

I won't buy USB miners from anyone else.

Kaemon;3;1.65;1HRHJAb5qLyAgQ6rjhG7vnPXsqza7kJqPM
Mellivora

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:20:17 AM

Mellivora; 10; 5; 1Edp4dMf5dDMbhX6jf9Lve3vTvzvngdawb
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:55:31 AM

add1ct3dd; 20; 10.85; 1FunnN61S7KXuoYc6326wG356jtwRXa71Q
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:35:13 AM

visdude; 5; 2.4; 1NP4P5mjkyfqgPgMnNuHh4Gtt48WAXrxt8

Please consolidate and ship together with prior order of 15 units for a total of 20.  Thanks.
yurtesen

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:47:05 AM

Bumps the thread and so it's public information that an order has been submitted.

That makes no sense. Why should my bitcoin address be public information? (while it is obviously public information, why should I post it on threads?). If needed I can prove the transaction at any point in time anyway.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:13:08 AM

Regarding inventory shortage at friedcat and co: all my orders are allocated and shipping.
In addition to what is arriving Friday, I have 4 more LARGE orders on their way to me. 
We'll have stock, no worries! Grin
Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:37:37 AM

Tranz; 10; 5.00; 146U5UptqxN1EB92s8pE8kSLSSM63W9YbZ

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:40:39 AM

Regarding inventory shortage at friedcat and co: all my orders are allocated and shipping.
In addition to what is arriving Friday, I have 4 more LARGE orders on their way to me. 
I think your the reason for the shortage due to the speed in which your selling them!  Cheesy
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:20:34 PM

Batch #16 inventory is 13 hours from entering US.
yurtesen

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:33:45 PM

yurtesen; 25; 13.25; 12ERiKM6WfhaBmLW1yxDkCaVA7CfHTMcW5
reactor

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:59:56 PM

I think your the reason for the shortage due to the speed in which your selling them!  Cheesy

+1, friendcat is just gonna say buy here for the time being Cheesy
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 01:04:59 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2013, 01:15:42 PM by philipma1957

philipma1957 15; 7.2 btc 1Fo2K52Rz7LZw9fcF5BDdDBjfNaViQ8J3x

tax id

https://blockchain.info/tx/ca3dc3acd2b2b034a66b9348eae93818bfe1bd8e9eff0a1e21620a6f4257163f 

pm sent

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Xer0

Activity: 826

°^°

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 02:58:15 PM

is FedEx for International insured??
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:25:45 PM

Depends on the destination.
beercoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:33:35 PM

beercoin; 2; 1.1; 12kthna4ouJaksNk8MibWi22zyMfXwmna4

sending addresses verified during group buy #11 and #15, will sign again upon request

got a database error trying to post this a minute ago, sorry for any dupes that might appear
Xer0

°^°

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:37:40 PM

Germany
xyzzy099
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:18:22 PM

[Reposting here, since I got no answer in the old thread]
Got my BEs yesterday morning.  Thanks for the very fast service Smiley

If I pay extra for it, can I get Fedex next-day delivery in the US for my next order (maybe today)?

Libertarians:  Diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 05:06:50 PM

[Reposting here, since I got no answer in the old thread]
Got my BEs yesterday morning.  Thanks for the very fast service Smiley

If I pay extra for it, can I get Fedex next-day delivery in the US for my next order (maybe today)?

all info is on OP.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 05:39:11 PM

working through orders to generate labels ahead of time...
will know inventory #s later on, in a bit.
trigeek

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 05:52:05 PM

trigeek; 15; 7.2; 1ishedPoc1L9N874FgwradcF98q7yprCV

Transaction for partial payment of 2.2 BTC: 7144645637c8a229d0e05f34295429d7331353a6bdd599603a48cdc7f35dbe8b

5 BTC final payment to be made on Friday afternoon.  Thank you!

Got my funds early, final payment of 5 BTC: ea7b38bc1852c507f548cc81be9ed95a29c6a7c6a752294a9ffe0d2e84048a28

Will PM as well.  Thank you!!

west17m

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:05:06 PM

west17m; 12; 6; 1HuJdjT2WjsUxcqmSTX9p5VdQbipMveVcR

I'll probably buy up to the next tier if there's still a chance tonight.
locksmith9

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:31:40 PM

locksmith9; 130; 55.9; 1PWKbPxmEE5cw5YqaSMaei5fwXCj8aLt7W
txn 5e66e45da2d63f96de4e1e90621ce045da874e208794a668b5da5ba3ced794ab
SigurdDragonslayer

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:08:47 PM

SigurdDragonslayer; 1; .55; 1BxZALhDQrzQ9VVkfMWKRx35Sw8T2aHPP1
conv3rsion

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:28:44 PM

info in pm.
Xer0

°^°

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:31:28 PM

Germany, 10 BE's
americandesi

Activity: 518

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:50:42 PM

If we ordered 10 BE's now, is there a possibility that we will get them shipped in this shipment.?
that is tomorrow.?

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:51:33 PM

dyingdreams; 4; 2.2; 16b3bfLuqJjfyfShzsqu5TB4f5nECCZvYT
Transaction ID d2fd8a6a4535589ffff162962a262b0c231b80827dcd3ea4f84677390ac6eb49

I had originally made this order for GB #15, but I don't believe it got included. I had sent a PM, but I did forget to make a post in the thread before it had closed.

Either way, it's not that big of a deal, just want to make sure my order didn't get lost. Let me know if I need to resent the PM.
confirming grp #16
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:16:47 PM

Germany, 10 BE's
address please (via PM)?
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:18:37 PM

batch #16 inventory is gone.  some orders will be rolled into batch #17 which is due next week.
still working through orders.  will PM those who will get rolled over into #17
suprabitz

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:41:54 PM

which day next week?
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 01:02:02 AM

did the dhl shipment arrive? you mentioned it would come in 13 hours a while back.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:54:00 AM

I think it would be a good idea for anyone sending me a PM with a signed message to verify what you send me... this can speed things up..
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 02:00:38 AM

Canary - and info on this super-price reduction?  Arklan is blowing out .175's on this for previous customers - Any shot of getting this deal as well?

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 02:06:34 AM

yay a promo, I was in your first group buy and dropped 2 btc on these things...
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 02:32:23 AM

Canary - and info on this super-price reduction?  Arklan is blowing out .175's on this for previous customers - Any shot of getting this deal as well?
waiting for friedcat's announcement, per my OP
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 02:32:48 AM

yay a promo, I was in your first group buy and dropped 2 btc on these things...
arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 02:51:36 AM

i was told by Friedcat that previous buyers could buy them at .1 btc, the .075 is for shipping and handling and the like. this is the same deal btcguild was offering to previous buyers as far as i am aware, except their previous buyers were at 1 btc, not 1.99.

i've messaged the cat to clarify exactly what the promo is and told him exactly what i've began offering. it's entirely possible i might have gotten things wrong and will have to return the payments i've gotten or alter the deal somehow.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
baby_ghost

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 03:05:45 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2013, 03:53:34 AM by baby_ghost

Baby_ghost, 674, 283.08, IKAfahWugyQM4Q710U+q0Ob9qqGvJ2XVgItNvjRJ8BBdv6Ga+5dxmBau4U/BzOTrnA2BmuyYMssK/kNgBTStJQs=
suprabitz

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 03:06:22 AM

lol when was the last time friedcat announced anything other than 'i confirm user xxxx is the owner of x shares"!
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 03:07:37 AM

i was told by Friedcat that previous buyers could buy them at .1 btc, the .075 is for shipping and handling and the like. this is the same deal btcguild was offering to previous buyers as far as i am aware, except their previous buyers were at 1 btc, not 1.99.

i've messaged the cat to clarify exactly what the promo is and told him exactly what i've began offering. it's entirely possible i might have gotten things wrong and will have to return the payments i've gotten or alter the deal somehow.

If I can get 4 BTC of miners at 0.1 btc that would be the sex...
west17m

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 03:40:09 AM

Canary,

If stock is out for this GB and you're rolling to the next one, do the price breaks reset each group buy? Thanks for your work.
ssinc

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 03:58:18 AM

ssinc, 300, 129, 1JFkafmBekQj4ukX4w1ZcyyBpaSFz1q8fu
TX ID #1 b9e5e0779a82b0b9c75d26af2726a13f61f6d143549643d95ee0f0359cdc40df 
TX ID #2 a9f2e9a0e470d76458f7a28e75a264273cf8ded3976946b7cc273e7a7b46e852

iluvpcs

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 04:12:24 AM

iluvpcs; 140; 60.2; 188hiV9YiyNcMVjCYxezU8vdFw9DPpkxNe
8e78da6c2cbc7a427d2f116ab66cc29ff097aece7bd705e8a7b1d96215ae0f2e
drofdelm

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 04:14:45 AM

regarding .10 promo: I will follow the expected coupon distribution, per manufacturer's parameters.  Once it is available, those eligible will be notified with redeeming instructions.  The date of August 5th has been discussed on forums as the date of the expected announcement by friedcat.  To the best of my knowledge, it will be available to a certain percentage of the most recent buyers at .99 price levels.  I no longer answer PMs with questions about this since all I can do is point you to this statement and the ASICMiner Rumor thread and an announcements made by BTCGuild on their pool's News section.  We're all waiting on friedcat  Grin

Canary, I know you have nothing to do with the manufacturer's parameters but I simply find the thought that those who helped get this product off the ground at 1.99 BTC would be left out of the promotion sad. It would be nice if those were included as well. Some, like me, bought early with the few coins we had available. Didn't complain when the price came down and bought a few more only to see it drop again. It would be nice to see the reward go first towards the early 1.99 BTC purchasers and go down from there.

Canary, if you can please pass along this sentiment and suggestion along if possible it would be appreciated.

Thanks.
halcy0n3

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 04:37:48 AM

halcy0n3; 25; 13.25; 17oUe8yczUhgGayquxZoTEdCRn6XuP8uVa
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 05:19:23 AM

Baby_ghost, 674, 283.08, IKAfahWugyQM4Q710U+q0Ob9qqGvJ2XVgItNvjRJ8BBdv6Ga+5dxmBau4U/BzOTrnA2BmuyYMssK/kNgBTStJQs=
Thanks!  received, verified and am working on it as we discussed.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 05:19:58 AM

Going to bed.  Ready for tomorrow's INSANITY
Sent 7 PMs to specific folks to send me a verifiable message.  if you didn't get a message saying that, please don't send me PM asking if I sent you such a PM.

Bad news: no inventory left from tomorrow's batch.

Good news: 2000 miners are heading out tomorrow.

Good night.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 05:20:41 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2013, 05:38:24 AM by CanaryInTheMine

orders will be rolled into #17, after everything is shipped tomorrow, I will know if anything is left over. otherwise, #17 is arriving next week. please don't ask what day... as soon as I know what day, I will post the info.

After #17 I too may be out of inventory till friedcat ships again.
add1ct3dd

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 12:24:57 PM

All looks good to me Smiley

Sent you 3 pms RE signing (sorry about that, first time signing!).

Very smooth so far Smiley
bt_spectro

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:31:18 PM

NOOOOOOO, I thought group was still open since you didn't change subject /o\

bt_spectro; 18; 8.64; 1GAe4AM3PpdmWMQRUVW9DdtGCgwQVswKB9

I guess group #17 would do.

Anybody knows where can i get a couple more Ankler hubs?, amazon is out of inventory  Sad
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 02:52:55 PM

Anybody knows where can i get a couple more Ankler hubs?, amazon is out of inventory  Sad
See two posts above Smiley
You'll be in #17
Thanks!
trigeek

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 03:15:03 PM

Those hubs aren't worth the price.  D-Link DUB-H7, $25 for 6 usable ports.  Sure, it takes more hubs... but your per-port price is $4.26 vs $5.55.

http://www.amazon.com/D-Link-Hi-Speed-7-Port-Powered-DUB-H7/dp/B00008VFAF

philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 03:20:48 PM

Anybody knows where can i get a couple more Ankler hubs?, amazon is out of inventory  Sad

try these

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A79GOYU/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

black and silver whatever cost less

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
conv3rsion

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 03:21:35 PM

Those hubs aren't worth the price.  D-Link DUB-H7, $25 for 6 usable ports.  Sure, it takes more hubs... but your per-port price is $4.26 vs $5.55.

agreed, and the dlinks work with raspberry pi's, the ankers don't. 

Source: I have both.
volosator

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 03:24:43 PM

Please change the thread title since no more units available in this batch
add1ct3dd

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 03:33:19 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2013, 03:44:28 PM by add1ct3dd

I can also vouch for the DLink, ran one on a raspberry pi, got 3 total now just waiting on this shipment for it Smiley

Apologies to Canary - failed to see the second post in thread, so completely did my Signing wrong STILL!

4th time lucky.. Sad

edit: 6th time lucky, i feel like a right moron now, haha!
ElideN

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 05:12:16 PM

I can also vouch for the DLink, ran one on a raspberry pi, got 3 total now just waiting on this shipment for it Smiley

Apologies to Canary - failed to see the second post in thread, so completely did my Signing wrong STILL!

4th time lucky.. Sad

edit: 6th time lucky, i feel like a right moron now, haha!

can you make a live poker game vs people yet?

If you need help with anything, please let me know. I'd be happy to assist.
josiasrdz

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 05:54:42 PM

The d-link hub ha the best price/performance because it supports 6 usb miners and a usb fan

17yN2CQsYGBd3jEcNcWQDua4sViVP7YmC1
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:02:16 PM

The Great Wall from China:

Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:09:02 PM

Quite a sight. lol
suprabitz

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:15:05 PM

660 GH/s sitting on your table

Difficulty Factor   
Hash Rate (mega-hashes / second)   
Exchange Rate ($/฿)   

Coins   Dollars
per Day   ฿10.62   $1,119.72
per Week   ฿74.33   $7,838.06
per Month   ฿322.82   $34,039.56
baby_ghost

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:17:30 PM

The Great Wall from China:

10 per box, have 200 boxes, and we have 2000 pcs on the table  Grin
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 06:19:58 PM

so 10 by 20 is 200 boxes in that wall. 10 per box? gives you 2000 sticks.  nice hash power. 672gh. this will get you at just about 10,000 sticks sold. Nice!

I am thinking how many I can host if I push. I may get up to 200 sticks hashing. I do not think I can do more then that.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
rtt

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:28:24 PM

rtt; 2; 1.1; 1NDjeEWyMjHFro95LeFwm5ukZsUMS8sGht
If too late for #16, next one, #17 is great too, thanks!
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:53:42 PM

LMAO!!!

Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:58:38 PM

Difficulty Factor   
Exchange Rate ($/฿)   

Coins   Dollars

Now calculate the cost of 10 port hubs and the amount of hours you would spend unwrapping and plugging each one in.   Shocked
drofdelm

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:12:49 PM

The d-link hub ha the best price/performance because it supports 6 usb miners and a usb fan

You might be a bit careful supporting 6 miners and a USB fan. First the hub only ships with a 5V 3A output power supply. 6 USB miners and a fan would be well over 3A. Also, the user manual states: "It is recommended that the total power consumption of the connected USB devices should not exceed 2.4 A, or 12 W." Just something to think about.
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 07:31:55 PM

Difficulty Factor   
Exchange Rate ($/฿)   

Coins   Dollars

Now calculate the cost of 10 port hubs and the amount of hours you would spend unwrapping and plugging each one in.   Shocked

running a 2000 stick usb farm would be a lot of work. the cheapest hub  I have found is a 7 port hub for 24 dollars it has enough power. comes with a 5v 4a wall wart that is 20 watts 7 sticks is 17.5 watts 6 sticks is 15 watts  so 6 and a fan would be 16 watts. no one is running a 290 hub 2000 stick farm.
you would need 290 hubs at 24 usd  each or 6960  usd in hubs!

I may try to run a 200 stick farm not sure.  I am running a 39 stick setup now and it is very easy to do. I know I can go to 100 no problem.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
americandesi

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:56:38 PM

Difficulty Factor   
Exchange Rate ($/฿)   

Coins   Dollars

running a 2000 stick usb farm would be a lot of work. the cheapest hub  I have found is a 7 port hub for 24 dollars it has enough power. comes with a 5v 4a wall wart that is 20 watts 7 sticks is 17.5 watts 6 sticks is 15 watts  so 6 and a fan would be 16 watts. no one is running a 290 hub 2000 stick farm.

I may try to run a 200 stick farm not sure.  I am running a 39 stick setup now and it is very easy to do. I know I can go to 100 no problem.

Don't you think for 80 BTC + hub cost, you will get 1 avalon from auctions sub forum.? With 200 sticks, you end up getting only 67 gh/s.
Probably buy from someone who has already received it and selling it.
I saw one for 90 btc yest.!

add1ct3dd

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:03:03 PM

Difficulty Factor   
Exchange Rate ($/฿)   

Coins   Dollars

Don't you think for 80 BTC + hub cost, you will get 1 avalon from auctions sub forum.? With 200 sticks, you end up getting only 67 gh/s.

I dont think people were being genuinely serious about a 2000 stick farm Tongue
reactor

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:18:21 PM

Difficulty Factor   
Exchange Rate ($/฿)   

Coins   Dollars

Imagine all the blinking lights...  It would be magical.
americandesi

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:21:22 PM

Difficulty Factor   
Exchange Rate ($/฿)   

Coins   Dollars

Am not talking about 2000 stick farm. But philipma1957 sounds serious about 200 stick farm.
Am comparing the price and gh/s with 200 stick farm.

CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:36:23 PM

All USPS shipments have gone out
ssinc

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:37:11 PM

Good job  Grin

add1ct3dd

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:47:27 PM

Impressive stuff!

Guess you have the fun of PMing tracking numbers to everyone now? =D
suprabitz

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:08:02 PM

Difficulty Factor   
Exchange Rate ($/฿)   

Coins   Dollars

what hub and host system you using? i was having issues running 5 x 7 port hubs on a pi (which should do 45) - it would always leave 3-4 sticks on 'ready'. its not a power issue because even if i removed sticks it always left 3-4 hanging... seems like a comm issue. all hubs were plugged into one hub and that was plugged into the pi.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:38:00 PM

Canary does it right, superior customer service in an industry that apparently can barely spell the phrase.

I won't buy USB miners from anyone else.

Kaemon;3;1.65;1HRHJAb5qLyAgQ6rjhG7vnPXsqza7kJqPM
PMed you, plz respond. Thanks!
iluvpcs

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:49:23 PM

https://www.usps.com/priority-mail/map/

If anyone wants to see their delivery times by zipcode.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:01:32 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2013, 10:15:31 PM by CanaryInTheMine

We're dropping off FedEx shipments...  Grin

done with shipping 2000 units. I will not be PMing USPS Priority tracking numbers until Saturday evening or Sunday...  
Time to go and attend a graduation ceremony...

I might have some become available on Monday, but it would be a small amount...

Waiting for info on #17s arrival...  as I have more info, I will make it available here and will create batch #17 thread.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:34:59 PM

done with shipping 2000 units. I will not be PMing USPS Priority tracking numbers until Saturday evening or Sunday...  

Waiting for info on #17s arrival...  as I have more info, I will make it available here and will create batch #17 thread.

Thanks for Everything and Have a Great Time!
 Smiley

volosator

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:22:37 PM

What is origin zip code?
xjack

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:38:58 PM

10 per box, have 200 boxes, and we have 2000 pcs on the table  Grin

All of them black.  I'm guessing as price comes down, colors go away.

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
baby_ghost

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:35:34 AM

FedEx, waiting .....
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 01:05:04 AM

Difficulty Factor   
Exchange Rate ($/฿)   

Coins   Dollars

running a 2000 stick usb farm would be a lot of work. the cheapest hub  I have found is a 7 port hub for 24 dollars it has enough power. comes with a 5v 4a wall wart that is 20 watts 7 sticks is 17.5 watts 6 sticks is 15 watts  so 6 and a fan would be 16 watts. no one is running a 290 hub 2000 stick farm.
you would need 290 hubs at 24 usd  each or 6960  usd in hubs!

I may try to run a 200 stick farm not sure.  I am running a 39 stick setup now and it is very easy to do. I know I can go to 100 no problem.

what hub and host system you using? i was having issues running 5 x 7 port hubs on a pi (which should do 45) - it would always leave 3-4 sticks on 'ready'. its not a power issue because even if i removed sticks it always left 3-4 hanging... seems like a comm issue. all hubs were plugged into one hub and that was plugged into the pi.
 right now I have some good quality boards left over from my gpu farms.  

an asus maximus gene  v will run 100 plus sticks with windows   7 you can use a low power cpu  like a 2500t   any low cost platinum  psu works.

this  psu
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0064LWJ3U/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1375491710&sr=8-1&keywords=antec+ea+450&condition=new  

with this cpu

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151088343934&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT     I had four of them only need 2  

and this mobo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASUS-Maximus-V-GENE-Republic-of-Gamers-motherboard-/321174455256?pt=Motherboards&hash=item4ac77d43d8  

would run 100 plus sticks   I am playing around with hubs    having trouble deciding what to use.

waiting on these to test.

http://www.rakuten.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=252364608  

here is a shot of my farm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151094299574&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT  

it has 39 sticks in use  but I am sure it can go to 100 on each of those 2 pcs in the photo.  I get 15 sticks  from Canary brings me to 55 sticks..

I will sell a few 6 stick setups on ebay and next order (17) I want 25-50 sticks  my farm will also be able to run 4 gpus at lite coin when the colder weather hits.  I have got to love Canary's speedy shipping.  Make all of this possible.  Not trying to side track or hijack this thread.

As Canary has made my change from gpu to asic low cost fast and easy.  Hats off to the yellow bird!!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
dyingdreams

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 01:20:03 AM

What is origin zip code?

I believe it is 60181, or at least somewhere near there.

philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 01:37:15 AM

What is origin zip code?

I believe it is 60181, or at least somewhere near there.

yes 60181 is correct

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:41:12 AM

"the cheapest hub  I have found is a 7 port hub for 24 dollars it has enough power. comes with a 5v 4a wall wart"

Which hub is that?  Any link, please?
dyingdreams

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 06:39:56 AM

This is the only hub I could find that matches the product specifications, however it's $35 not $24.

I would recommend this one, but I'm not sure if someone has purchased it to confirm the power specs on it. However for 13 ports and 45W theres no better deal, aside from buying the cheapest one you can find and converting it to molex.

If you have more questions I would recommend you consult or post in this thread.

visdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 08:58:39 AM

This is the only hub I could find that matches the product specifications, however it's $35 not $24.

I would recommend this one, but I'm not sure if someone has purchased it to confirm the power specs on it. However for 13 ports and 45W theres no better deal, aside from buying the cheapest one you can find and converting it to molex.

If you have more questions I would recommend you consult or post in this thread.

Thanks.  I have followed the thread.  I was just curious about which 7-port 5V 4A hub philipma1957 was referring to because I don't think I found one like it and for that price in my search.  BTW, it seems the discussion about the power rating of the 13-port Juiced is more or less speculation.  I think a couple of members ordered it.  We shall see how they fare with it in a couple of days.
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 09:31:13 AM

I got three of them.
ElideN

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 10:11:39 AM

ElideN; 50; 22.5; 16epEu1DiaJcZ42vpGXTzyuDotCT6a4DQF

I hope i'm not too late...

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 10:19:20 AM

ElideN; 50; 22.5; 16epEu1DiaJcZ42vpGXTzyuDotCT6a4DQF

I hope i'm not too late...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=264633.msg2856526#msg2856526

live627

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 10:53:55 AM

live627; 4; 2.2; 189ZZLx5RjXMy9ptgq4PrmE9ewVBjuENuq
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 12:04:22 PM

yep that is the link.  they are now 28.99 but rakuten  had a 20x point  promo so 3x 28.99 = 86.97.

then  20x points are 1740  or $17.40 usd.  net of 69.57 for the 3 or 23.19 usd each.  I am waiting on the shipment.

I may get them on monday they ship from NY I am in NJ they gave me a usps tracking number this morning.

Remember that I use windows 7 pro and the asus maximus gene v mobo with an i5 3470s cpu. (may be a 2500t I will check it)
It is higher quality gear left over from my gpu farms.  So my testing may be worthless for a raspberry pi guy.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:35:07 PM

This is the only hub I could find that matches the product specifications, however it's $35 not $24.....

I've got two of those and the spacing between the ports is too narrow, it will only work for 4 eruptrs.

I am using the dub7 units.
daddyhutch

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 04:05:35 PM

Just received my 10 units via USPS overnight, thanks Canary!!!

Cool
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:24:14 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2013, 07:34:41 PM by visdude

yep that is the link.  they are now 28.99 but rakuten  had a 20x point  promo so 3x 28.99 = 86.97.

then  20x points are 1740  or $17.40 usd.  net of 69.57 for the 3 or 23.19 usd each.  I am waiting on the shipment.

I may get them on monday they ship from NY I am in NJ they gave me a usps tracking number this morning.

Remember that I use windows 7 pro and the asus maximus gene v mobo with an i5 3470s cpu. (may be a 2500t I will check it)
It is higher quality gear left over from my gpu farms.  So my testing may be worthless for a raspberry pi guy.
Mine shipped from Passaic, NJ.  I'm using a 4670K Haswell on a premium MSI Z87I Mini-ITX board as host.
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 08:09:54 PM

I found a good power supply for 5volt hubs.  I am going to stop stealing this thread and post a usb hub thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=267577.new#new

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
chalidore

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 10:21:00 PM

I think I want in on group 17, but there are some crazy rumors about price flying around. Canary, please get us da inside dope on dis foo kink she hat.
danks
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 10:31:27 PM

Nemo1024; 30; 15.7; 1Nemo1KPB8UjQjrURqn6V7Mscungx44XS2

Signed PM sent. Price, including special postage reauirements, as discussed by PM.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
millsdmb

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 03:35:51 AM

I think I want in on group 17, but there are some crazy rumors about price flying around. Canary, please get us da inside dope on dis foo kink she hat.
danks

Rumors as in lower than .55 BTC (single unit order) for any buyer new or old?

ElideN

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 05:48:16 AM

i have faith in his judgement, he has been honest to us so far...

he will have his price reasonable for us all to profit.

philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 03:43:17 PM

i have faith in his judgement, he has been honest to us so far...

he will have his price reasonable for us all to profit.

Yeah He has sold me around 60 so far buys;

10 = 6 purchased
11 = 6 purchased
12 =10 purchased
13 =14 purchased
15 =12 purchased
16 =15 purchased 

My first 36 purchased were at .95 each.

I think 63 sticks so far.  Maybe 1 or 2 less. I can't remember exactly.

If I got some kind of loyalty discount. 
 I would buy 50 at .2-.3   each.
  I have around 15 coins to spend they  come in this thur. from coinbase.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 05:10:07 PM

danks
People are confusing promo pricing with regular price.
You saw "news" that price is .175... This is nothing but .10 promo to those who are eligible plus .075 shipping...
Mr Arklan's post was the catalyst/source of the purported news of "overall" price reduction.. I believe the blogger used Arklan's post as his source of info and not friedcat/ASICMiner directly.  Friedcat did not confirm .175 reseller price to me.
This ".175 news" was misinterpreted/confusing further because so far you've seen that certain buyers at .99 were eligible for .10 promo... However, arklan was never a seller at .99... He ran the very first group buy at the 1.99 prices.
So I have no idea if arklan knows this distinction 100%.  If he does that could imply that perhaps he contacted friedcat and friedcat decided to extend promo to the very first group.  However, I can not speak for arklan or friedcat on this SPECIFIC point.
Arklan is free to clarify for all.  As I never got a response from him on this question.

Do not discount competitors doing hit jobs on ASICMiner because at recent prices they have pulled the rug from under certain ASIC chip manufacturers...
If they could put doubt, confusion in your mind, thus making you wait on purchasing more ASICMiner's products, they think they would get a better window of time to get higher profit margin on their products.  This is just a thought that has crossed my mind. I do not have concrete proof of this however.
suprabitz

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 06:49:12 PM

danks
People are confusing promo pricing with regular price.
You saw "news" that price is .175... This is nothing but .10 promo to those who are eligible plus .075 shipping...
Mr Arklan's post was the catalyst/source of the purported news of "overall" price reduction.. I believe the blogger used Arklan's post as his source of info and not friedcat/ASICMiner directly.  Friedcat did not confirm .175 reseller price to me.
This ".175 news" was misinterpreted/confusing further because so far you've seen that certain buyers at .99 were eligible for .10 promo... However, arklan was never a seller at .99... He ran the very first group buy at the 1.99 prices.
So I have no idea if arklan knows this distinction 100%.  If he does that could imply that perhaps he contacted friedcat and friedcat decided to extend promo to the very first group.  However, I can not speak for arklan or friedcat on this SPECIFIC point.
Arklan is free to clarify for all.  As I never got a response from him on this question.

Do not discount competitors doing hit jobs on ASICMiner because at recent prices they have pulled the rug from under certain ASIC chip manufacturers...
If they could put doubt, confusion in your mind, thus making you wait on purchasing more ASICMiner's products, they think they would get a better window of time to get higher profit margin on their products.  This is just a thought that has crossed my mind. I do not have concrete proof of this however.

asicminer usb's are already only 2x the cost of BFL Jalapenos... with the price breaks averaging every month it won't be long until BFLs buyers are upside down in their preorders (with no product) because there's NO WAY they'll catch up with their backlog until sometimes in 2014.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 07:56:27 PM

I wasn't thinking BFL Smiley
zoxerz

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 11:53:18 PM

zoxerz; 5; 2.75; 16mFayp6DGqfixH6XQuTBRxXhRyn7BD77K
pluMmet

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 12:34:17 AM

Has anyone gotten their shipping info?

Am I the only one not to get it?

Is the sky falling?
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 12:45:00 AM

Canary has shipped close to 10000 sticks. He mentioned he would post  tracking sunday I am sure you will get tracking tonight.  Just As I will get my tracking for my sticks soon.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
freshzive

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 01:15:09 AM

yeah no shipping info here either, but canary's packages have always arrived in < 3 days and I have no doubt this one will be any different.

galtbit

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 03:21:30 AM

CanaryInTheMine:

THANK YOU!  You are a bad-asssed-freakin'-beast!  I mean this in a good way.  You are a freakin' beast and I will buy from you again! Grin
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 03:21:37 AM

tracking numbers have been PMed
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 03:53:25 AM

tracking numbers have been PMed

thanks much

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 04:23:53 AM

from someone in batch #16:

"The kid's grandmother bought one of the Erupters, so it might be safe to say we are your oldest and youngest customers."

Grin  this just warms my heart and makes me smile, bitcoin is multi-generational.
Bees Brothers

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 04:29:14 AM

from someone in batch #16:

"The kid's grandmother bought one of the Erupters, so it might be safe to say we are your oldest and youngest customers."

Grin  this just warms my heart and makes me smile, bitcoin is multi-generational.

Yep, its going to be late night tomorrow doing this for the first time!

Thanks!

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 05:24:53 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2013, 05:59:48 AM by CanaryInTheMine

All miners in batch #17 are spoken for to folks who sent funds after #16 inventory was gone.  Even so, one didn't make #17.  so they are now in #18.
I expect #17 to arrive in the next few days.
I expect #18 to arrive later this week, but it is not as large as #16 and I'm not going to fullfil large orders with #18.
nevertheless, large orders should send their funds in ASAP so that when friedcat is ready to ship, you will be in the first shipment out at that time.

batch #18 is limited to 1 per person (household), up to 14 units. why up to 14? because that's how many fit in a USPS small flat rate box.  why one order per person? to give people a chance to get some of them while there is no more stock shipping at the moment from friedcat.  it would not be fare for me to let a few large orders gobble up all of #18 inventory.  I've received too many PMs pleading to get some if i happen to have some laying around... I don't have any "laying" around... Eligius pool has an inventory of about 150 available for sale, and your best shot to get some shipped this week is to join #18 and order up to 14 units.  If I catch anyone trying to order multiple times using different aliases, I will expose and ban you from any future sales; you will also forefeit the .10 coupon.  Therefore please be considerate.  I do keep my word, so please don't test me.  After I receive #18 and ship it and there's still inventory, I will re-evaluate this limit.

Please don't send more btc than is required for up to 14 units if you are joining batch #18.  if you send funds for more than 14 units, you are going into backorder queue until friedcat begins shipping again.  You can however, send enough btc for up to 14 units and the rest to go on backorder, send two separate transactions for this scenario.

P.S. The first batch that will be processed when friedcat ships will be #19.
P.P.S you can continue using the payment address of batch 16 to order from batch #18 and for backorders. listed below on this OP.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 05:33:46 AM

Manufacturer Update 7/30/2013: A new modification is being added, namely, indicators of CE and RoHs compliance are beginning to be added to the packaging.  It is expected to start showing up in limited quantities soon in future batches, with all devices bearing these markings on packaging thereafter.  There is no change to previously stated performance #s.  More info will come out as released by friedcat.  
here's what that looks like:
Troupster

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 06:14:13 AM

Troupster; 14; 7; 1JrrAA5fRtpD8FJqEdQFBunrVhgmbuonkb

https://blockchain.info/tx/6d2999f7a53f82107379deba24751ec46ce156d7c925f3593ac82379518f7561

Thanks
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 06:25:40 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2013, 07:07:30 AM by visdude

All miners in batch #17 are spoken for to folks who sent funds after #16 inventory was gone.  Even so, one didn't make #17.  so they are now in #18.
I expect #17 to arrive in the next few days.
I expect #18 to arrive later this week, but it is not as large as #16 and I'm not going to fullfil large orders with #18.
nevertheless, large orders should send their funds in ASAP so that when friedcat is ready to ship, you will be in the first shipment out at that time.

batch #18 is limited to 1 per person (household), up to 14 units. why up to 14? because that's how many fit in a USPS small flat rate box.  why one order per person? to give people a chance to get some of them while there is no more stock shipping at the moment from friedcat.  it would not be fare for me to let a few large orders gobble up all of #18 inventory.  I've received too many PMs pleading to get some if i happen to have some laying around... I don't have any "laying" around... Eligius pool has an inventory of about 150 available for sale, and your best shot to get some shipped this week is to join #18 and order up to 14 units.  If I catch anyone trying to order multiple times using different aliases, I will expose and ban you from any future sales; you will also forefeit the .10 coupon.  Therefore please be considerate.  I do keep my word, so please don't test me.  After I receive #18 and ship it and there's still inventory, I will re-evaluate this limit.

Please don't send more btc than is required for up to 14 units if you are joining batch #18.  if you send funds for more than 14 units, you are going into backorder queue until friedcat begins shipping again.  You can however, send enough btc for up to 14 units and the rest to go on backorder, send two separate transactions for this scenario.

P.S. The first batch that will be processed when friedcat ships will be #19.
P.P.S you can continue using the payment address of batch 16 to order from batch #18 and for backorders. listed below on this OP.
I ordered 20 units at .48 in #16.  I was planning to get another 21 right after (#17).  Would I be able to still buy at .48 even with the limit of 14 units?

Edit:  Never mind.  It's on the way.  However, it's a valid question, I think.  So, would the quantity discount extend through the next batch and so on and so forth?
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:01:43 AM

visdude; 14; 7; 1AjQVZFmFRnwzomJPcAHBZhZoNUxPgTAqG
add1ct3dd

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:03:22 AM

Erupters came this morning, here ALREADY its only 8am Smiley and im in the UK too!

Fantastic service, really cant ask for anything more.
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:16:13 AM

Erupters came this morning, here ALREADY its only 8am Smiley and im in the UK too!

LOL!  UK bound packages arrives earlier than US shipment.  Go figure.

Unparalleled service indeed.
add1ct3dd

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:37:51 AM

LOL!  UK bound packages arrives earlier than US shipment.  Go figure.

Only issue - I expected it to take longer - so I don't have the USB hubs required to make use of them Cheesy

I still can't believe the service - tracking # said ETA roughly 6pm, then heard the doorbell D:
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:59:07 AM

LOL!  UK bound packages arrives earlier than US shipment.  Go figure.

Only issue - I expected it to take longer - so I don't have the USB hubs required to make use of them Cheesy

I still can't believe the service - tracking # said ETA roughly 6pm, then heard the doorbell D:
Well, I'll be in the same situation when mine arrives later in the day.  My plan is to fill all the available orifices of my boxes while waiting for the hubs to arrive.  I have a couple of personal fans and loads off 120mm case fans which I intend to power with the unused molex connectors and strategically gaffers tape them on the case right next to wherever the sticks are inserted.  Gotta have them MacGyvered...or ghettoed up in the meantime.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 10:01:09 AM

Well, I'll be in the same situation when mine arrives later in the day.  My plan is to fill all the available orifices of my boxes while waiting for the hubs to arrive.  I have a couple of personal fans and loads off 120mm case fans which I intend to power with the unused molex connectors and strategically gaffers tape them on the case right next to wherever the sticks are inserted.  Gotta have them MacGyvered...or ghettoed up in the meantime.

Cheesy Grin

That comment made my day!

I have 3 D-Links ready and 2 more ordered, so I might end up MacGyvering 12 miners until those 2 arrive Smiley

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
live627

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 10:10:03 AM

No reply... did I do something wrong?
add1ct3dd

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 10:58:15 AM

Sorry for spam, hubs came!

I present my mini farm, powered all with just one Raspberry pi!

zac2013

Activity: 108
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 11:02:32 AM

Thanks Canary, item's also received before my hub's have arrived. Awesome service.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 12:21:33 PM

Pm

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
bones

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 12:47:00 PM

bones; 14; 8.25; 12QfZDTatfAbfiFmpGmFrbNiiyX9PjtYb5
JayCoin

Activity: 409

Crypt'n Since 2011

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 02:34:37 PM

JayCoin; 14; 7; 1BnEbVFMtkngEXs79xdM8nLHSZeDq3a5Wz

Hello There!
slava_smith

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 03:00:53 PM

slava_smith; 14; 7; 18Dy2ZG145Uk5cUKAa8MLMeoKZpkr3nc4
west17m

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 04:20:21 PM

west17m; 14; 7; 1DVxpag4U8pGpXYEcMD9vhnqLwqnGRsqNm

CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 04:28:43 PM

So there are now four group buys, 16, 17, 18 and 19 in this thread? Huh
according to my note here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=264633.msg2868786#msg2868786 and on as posted OP,
16 & 17 are over with.  18 is open since it has inventory arriving soon.  and 19 will be what we start with once friedcat has inventory again.
Voyager

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 05:53:53 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2013, 10:04:14 PM by Voyager

Voyager; 6; 3.3; 1Jrd8zEm56dgkTsdvADdEeTu2rQexoezeP

https://blockchain.info/tx/d1f16b71cba0b19e943382c89e89f45038ed743052a882e59f581e1698c894ff
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 08:51:31 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2013, 09:53:47 PM by Swimmer63

Swimmer63; 14; 7; 14364dooCJ6ze6SfP6pezXSmdSmNUkVi8a

EDIT: Tx ID b147b885ba823a83f0dc3493933cc2b496905adcae23722d08d868fe1fe30d68
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:36:27 PM

chup; 1; 0.55; 19QP9LkcgZvvUUf9ACYbiCVfmqiE13Resd

volosator

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:38:39 PM

Received 4. Added 1.3Gh/s to the network on p2pool.

melchior

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:39:19 PM

Hmmm... Someone in Germany is trying to reset the password on my forum account since I purchased the USB miners here... so far he has failed but I am not above humiliating him publicly on the forum.

Host   cable-86-56-77-1.cust.telecolumbus.net
Country   Germany
Region   Sachsen-Anhalt
City   Halle
ISP   Tele Columbus Kundenservice GmbH
Organization   TeleColumbus GmbH
Latitude   51°30'00" N
Longitude   12°00'00" E

Go away before you make someone mad...
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:44:31 PM

Kaemon; 14 ; 7 ; 1HRHJAb5qLyAgQ6rjhG7vnPXsqza7kJqPM
transaction id?
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:50:56 PM

transaction id?
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:57:11 PM

for transactions:

https://blockchain.info/tx/30621721e12c905526a3c3427cb77877b46442a5f58e728177050be3cd6942e4
&
https://blockchain.info/tx/9a9cb696d53862330ae6f3700ab17f727efd54bd2b4b4d264986021389a50190

please post your order here in the format specified on OP.  don't know who they're from.

live627

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:12:55 AM

transaction id?
e3717b1374a4b298100cea6008a892e3eadc1d49c7a010fff57817bd46361f2e
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:14:22 AM

transaction id?
just received. ty!!
ordy

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:15:53 AM

ordy; 14; 7; 1PbDJzp96o2qxc79ZdjxsiXT6arQfpxLT9; c8f24d81ec22f9c73518fb44f588387d6ddc5f2eeabffae5fc367fe477965635
live627

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:24:23 AM

transaction id?
just received. ty!!
Yes, sorry, this is my first group buy and I didn't realize that there was an address in the OP. How could I miss big red  lettering?
Kaemon

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 02:09:40 AM

Kaemon; 14 ; 7 ; 1HRHJAb5qLyAgQ6rjhG7vnPXsqza7kJqPM1P8LTD9wLcCzcWh51ynWApKuheWBqqSRsE
transaction id?

I PMed you the transaction ID.

Roll Eyes

Christ, too many Chimay's for me tonight...

Kaemon; 14 ; 7 ; 1P8LTD9wLcCzcWh51ynWApKuheWBqqSRsE ; 30621721e12c905526a3c3427cb77877b46442a5f58e728177050be3cd6942e4-000

Also I technically did not send a signed message for the second order (so I PMed that as well).

Spieder

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 02:49:29 AM

Spieder; 10; 5; 1EAxyEvAauJ9n8bA6QYg18fbzoHwnSJFCb

Transaction ID: b3b0c26a4205cf634b3a5e57e3415862c4d50e85a0888ea9929a72db1523902f
sf2

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 03:23:27 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 05:19:03 AM by sf2

Smiley
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 04:05:12 AM

Swimmer63; 14; 7; 14364dooCJ6ze6SfP6pezXSmdSmNUkVi8a

EDIT: Tx ID b147b885ba823a83f0dc3493933cc2b496905adcae23722d08d868fe1fe30d68

I will send a FedEx label when you are ready to ship.
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 04:17:17 AM

visdude; 7; 3.85; 1AjQVZFmFRnwzomJPcAHBZhZoNUxPgTAqG
Teejrocks

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 05:22:00 AM

Teejrocks; 14; 8.25; 1FmXnPHpa1oM4uhCcL86soFKVZcnkWvrrp

Tx ID: 8015614f8f8408da6dabfcc731b8a8f41693b17d50181a8a1eb00c25fb0e152d

PM with sign message on the way shortly  Smiley
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 06:04:11 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2013, 02:43:02 PM by CanaryInTheMine

about half way done with #18 expected inventory atm...
There's still more available for your up to 14 orders
agibby5

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 03:03:57 PM

about half way done with #18 expected inventory atm...
There's still more available for your up to 14 orders

Plus it gets you a higher price per unit.
volosator

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 03:25:53 PM

volosator;2;1.1;1MjJkJ7NbufTKoD3o9UcDDaZKcYMP6Ra5n
trigeek

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 03:47:45 PM

If we want more than 14 units and do a split payment, do we lose out on quantity discounts? If I want 20 total, do I end up having to pay 14 x 0.5 and 6 x 0.55, or are we still eligible for the 0.48 pricing for all of them?

bitterdog

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 07:53:04 PM

Any word from Friedcat when normal shipments will resume? I have 130+ unit order waiting to place ...Money burning a hole in my pocket

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 07:57:11 PM

Any word from Friedcat when normal shipments will resume? I have 130+ unit order waiting to place ...Money burning a hole in my pocket
I think friedcat is the only one who will answer that question by shipping...  I'll take that money that's burning a hole in your pocket: problem solved! Smiley
shipping order is based on payment order, as always...
bitterdog

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 09:10:22 PM

I think friedcat is the only one who will answer that question by shipping...  I'll take that money that's burning a hole in your pocket: problem solved! Smiley
shipping order is based on payment order, as always...

Lol somehow I knew you would.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 09:54:00 PM

#18 inventory is arriving tomorrow, on 8/7/13
trigeek

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 10:15:49 PM

No answer to my question? Sad Do quantity discounts span batches or do we lose the discount if we have to split it up?

CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 10:55:15 PM

No answer to my question? Sad Do quantity discounts span batches or do we lose the discount if we have to split it up?
can't answer atm.  if all inventory is gone by orders of up to 14, then this is moot.  need to wait.
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 11:00:18 PM

It makes a lot of sense, doesn't it.  However, I couldn't get an answer to the very same question both on here and through PM myself.  So, I had to break up my 21-unit order to 14 and 7 units for .50 and .55, respectively.  As long as others on here are willing to give up on the published quantity discounts in order to get the miners, what else can we do but to capitulate.  We're literally under the mercy of these distributors.
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 11:10:14 PM

It makes a lot of sense, doesn't it.  However, I couldn't get an answer to the very same question both on here and through PM myself.  So, I had to break up my 21-unit order to 14 and 7 units for .50 and .55, respectively.  As long as others on here are willing to give up on the published quantity discounts in order to get the miners, what else can we do but to capitulate.  We're literally under the mercy of these distributors.

The limit is 14 per person/household.  Why is this even a question?
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 11:17:57 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 12:08:28 AM by visdude

The limit is 14 per person/household.  Why is this even a question?
Why is my problem your problem?
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 11:20:11 PM

you already have 14 on order...  this one is for batch #19?
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 12:10:08 AM

you already have 14 on order...  this one is for batch #19?
Thank you.  I'm aware of it per your instruction.
elite.mafia

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 12:14:11 AM

elite.mafia; 14; 7; 1GSU378ft2GY7YjWmynsAhvNe3rgQyc4D6
chalidore

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 12:26:16 AM

chalidore ; 7 ; 14 ; 12GRUBTGp6DAc36JLFscrPyHvyPhcW4uwu
volosator

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 01:13:38 AM

Great news! Will miners get shipped the same day?
yolk

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 01:29:46 AM

yolk; 2; 1.1; 1Mjta3s9JoTW12tp3pP6kZYg9Cw3LaMQsG
west17m

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 02:01:13 AM

Great news! Will miners get shipped the same day?

Typically he has the labels all printed up beforehand, has everything (even international shipments) turned around and back out within 24 hours AND pm's tracking info that night.  Crazy.
volosator

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 02:49:20 AM

volosator;1;0.55;1MjJkJ7NbufTKoD3o9UcDDaZKcYMP6Ra5n

adding one more to existing order or 2 in the same batch
trigeek

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 02:55:07 AM

trigeek;14;7;1ishedPoc1L9N874FgwradcF98q7yprCV

ak49er

Activity: 672

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 03:31:58 AM

ak49er; 1; 0.55; 1JKFTrvk2YjLDkPkWby3y6A4nnfjqkRTx9;

americandesi

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 03:50:21 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 04:01:45 AM by americandesi

americandesi; 10; 5; 1ADdR1faSZDCHEYEPmGe19nAE4YrpaH3TS;

https://blockchain.info/tx/7f2fda7e2a8fc1e42b328e4b04b554e978383197cfde63dfe75fc234528c3f04

Edit : PM with Signed message and Shipping address sent. Kindly acknowledge.
Thanks,

animan

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 04:11:09 AM

animan; 5; 2.75; 14XibKN3UZcSTcfbK94yWVroDN8MqMg9pM
Transaction ID: f4dc51728e9cad6b4a2d0c12a48d22b9963be9b4d467c3d420d8f11ac17f007a-000

animan; 5; 2.25; 14XibKN3UZcSTcfbK94yWVroDN8MqMg9pM
Transaction ID: 4d3011a839131316f4d233d22273de4acaf507d6169cd96e2894bd83d354079d-000

Total of 10 for #18 inventory.

Thanks!
an outright nihilist

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 06:30:11 AM

I want to order 2 Block Erupters, but my current wallet has no message-signing feature yet. Can I still send the BTC over and get the Erupters?

If I want to sign messages, I would have to use Bitcoin-QT, the official BTC client, but that means that I would have to wait days before I can send any BTC and get any Block Erupters.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 06:52:40 AM

Why not use Blockchain.info wallet? You can sign from it.

an outright nihilist

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:02:52 AM

And how do I do this?
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 07:07:10 AM

And how do I do this?

Create a wallet here: https://blockchain.info/wallet/
Transfer your funds there.
Follow the guide here (posted in OP): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=180068.0

an outright nihilist

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:08:34 AM

And how do I do this?

Create a wallet here: https://blockchain.info/wallet/
Transfer your funds there.
Follow the guide here (posted in OP): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=180068.0

Lovely. Thanks!
Tom_C

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 08:34:20 AM

Tom_C; 1; 0.55; 133cWVKeDBR3RFRc8xv2xiNo8WqzwHvHpz
bitterdog

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 01:41:51 PM

Bitterdog; 14; 7; 12EL5cCrzWNJd1SMb9RFsqUS1swebFYqZr

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 01:54:15 PM

30 miners received. It took less than 48 hours to get them over the pond! Grin Impressive!

americandesi

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 02:24:10 PM

30 miners received. It took less than 48 hours to get them over the pond! Grin Impressive!

@Nemo1024 : which group buy were you in.? 17.?

an outright nihilist

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 03:27:28 PM

I PMed you, but since everyone is posting here:

an outright nihilist; 2; 1.1; 1BztpTnARHXp3ZSSzEXaVoCjz1Y7RCcF1e;
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 03:59:09 PM

waiting for delivery courier...
americandesi

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 04:01:31 PM

waiting for delivery courier...

Perfect. Canary - can you confirm if my order will be part of GB # 18  (  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=264633.msg2881631#msg2881631 )

CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:39:15 PM

arrived.  now shipping.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:47:24 PM

yolk; 2; 1.1; 1Mjta3s9JoTW12tp3pP6kZYg9Cw3LaMQsG
need a signed message to ship...
SigurdDragonslayer

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 06:08:20 PM

SigurdDragonSlayer; 3; 1.65; 1BxZALhDQrzQ9VVkfMWKRx35Sw8T2aHPP1
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 06:18:02 PM

Kingofsports; 1; .55; 1NiWGKt5Y3nL4pNZit5btE36B28orbn5Ld. Please confirm order & payment rec'd if possible. Thanks!

CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:23:12 PM

all but 1 domestic USPS Priority have gone out.  Mr. yolk, please send info when you get a chance, will ship out as soon as you provide address.
FedEx is next.
americandesi

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:25:00 PM

all but 1 domestic USPS Priority have gone out.  Mr. yolk, please send info when you get a chance, will ship out as soon as you provide address.
FedEx is next.

Impressive. Thanks for the quick turnaround.

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 07:44:19 PM

@Nemo1024 : which group buy were you in.? 17.?

It was 16, with a late payment as Canary had to verify shipment cost to my destination, so my order got shipped on Monday.

CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 08:00:45 PM

timer's up on OP for batch #18 inventory.
bitterdog

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 08:12:30 PM

timer's up on OP for batch #18 inventory.

your backorders are 16-17? or we talking 19?

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 09:42:40 PM

#18 Zeronic; 2; 1.10 BTC; 1GzsR2QzziJfDnWPwksMqfFJb1BUL5GXZT

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 10:33:39 PM

#18 Zeronic; 2; 1.10 BTC; 1GzsR2QzziJfDnWPwksMqfFJb1BUL5GXZT
shipped
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 10:36:18 PM

tracking #s will be sent sometime tonight
cyrano741

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 11:55:19 PM

#18 cyrano741; 1; .55 BTC; 1PXG412RxuSGYnbtPrgp1pLQuUd5Cg66Gt
bitcoinsucker1

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 12:54:00 AM

I would like 10 but only have 3.3BTC would you accept paypal for the rest of the payment?

http://bitbook.biz/?referer=bitcoinsucker Bet on League of Legends games with bitcoins!
addzz

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 01:36:04 AM

addzz; 2; 1.1; 19PBLD6yspVMCjZi4FUh7LkeatReB6mWL

BTC: 14cDn8PeuNwhNXB6JYFWBuVpiq8EByboWR
MonocleMan

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 02:42:27 AM

monocleman; 10; 5.0; 1AWUFi8tEXSGzA9VzgwwRUm7P11YKzdZyy

#bitcoin-otc profile -- Bitcointalk Reputation Thread -- Tip Jar 18F8fAPLKdxk94RFkmhkaVGcdfHYNNzJfk
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 03:30:20 AM

PM'ed tracking numbers from today's shipments.
chalidore

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 03:35:33 AM

Danks Canary!
You rawk house!
Anyone know where I can get a good usb hub sent next day air?
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:57:10 AM

As of right now, about 6 orders will ship out tomorrow plus anything else that comes in before now and 5-6ish PM tomorrow...
I think we're over 3000 units by now.. Smiley
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 06:17:01 AM

monocleman; 10; 5.0; 1AWUFi8tEXSGzA9VzgwwRUm7P11YKzdZyy

OgNasty; 14; 7.0; 168WXhArv7Fasqvi2xm5MQMfLhG18jifMe

tx: b68a0add3639d78660bcc78fc83add5a4682c3bb80ca47aa1771efd61a11abba

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Apheration

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 07:36:54 AM

Apheration; 1; 0.55; 1D746vHB1JiaPddHrNFHqAsQZhoCyGJCsG
LHB

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 08:00:32 AM

Canary, do you have any more Anker Hubs in stock?? I'm going to need a few more

thanks for what you do
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 11:17:50 AM

Canary, do you have any more Anker Hubs in stock?? I'm going to need a few more

thanks for what you do
Sorry, I don't...
grchris

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 11:39:36 AM

grchris; 1; 0.55; 17hUdJyW15njdoG9GruaM8CxAEXVFLQM56
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 02:08:21 PM

grchris; 1; 0.55; 17hUdJyW15njdoG9GruaM8CxAEXVFLQM56
Thank you! Shipping today...
letuslook

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 02:42:34 PM

Thanks received mine today!
- Fast shipment
- Good prices

Aureum_Coffee

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 02:45:26 PM

Aureum_coffee, 10 units, 5 BTC, 17cf1cinjSBkrtjEhR6oFRrT6aCSgayHgD

tx  88f3ff465a6876221632e5957a000d5ac28a77e55f73356ef0793ecf5e041a4d

Same shipping address as before
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:25:19 PM

- Fast shipment
- Good prices

Grin love that proverbial Swiss knife!!

looks like you got one of the newer releases with the CE+RoHS sticker... the other modification is the heatsink, it has an angled cut on the edges, with a mirror finish, really looks sharp!!
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:47:56 PM

Aureum_coffee, 10 units, 5 BTC, 17cf1cinjSBkrtjEhR6oFRrT6aCSgayHgD

tx  88f3ff465a6876221632e5957a000d5ac28a77e55f73356ef0793ecf5e041a4d

Same shipping address as before

shipped.
OldDutchman77

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:58:31 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2013, 06:15:02 PM by OldDutchman77

Canary Urgent-Please Help!

I am anxious to be able to make the cutoff on this buy-need some guidance, suggestions.

First, I hope I haven't violated any forum rules by posting to this board since I am only two days from being a "Newbie".  I think I am OK because I now show as a "Jr. Member". Please note that I have been reading this forum for almost one month since I started educating myself on Bitcoin/mining but just registered.

Back to this buy/my problems to make the cutoff:

I have fiat but I am uncertain as to how best to turn that into BTC and get that to you in time to buy 14 BEES.

I think I may be able to get part of the payment to you within 24 hours with the balance within 2 more days.

I have followed this thread and have complete trust in you.  I will work with you however you require to get this done.  For example, I would gladly get in the queue and have you hold the miners until you have my full balance owed in hand which I will do ASAP with some guidance from you.  This will be my very first BTC transaction and I do not want to make any mistakes-have any fiat or BTC go astray.  Not the least concerned about you just concerned that I will make some error in a step or more, in for what for me at my novice level is a somewhat complicated process, and not have my BTC get to you or my fiat not get to one of the necessary intermediaries.

I hate scammers and scams and I am completely satisfied you are legit.  You do not know me yet but I am a scrupulously honest person.  You understandably do not know that yet so I am happy to do whatever you require to ensure you are protected.

One idea I had is that I would send the total owed in two or three increasingly large payments to get comfortable with the process of converting fiat to BTC and then transferring the BTC to you.

EDIT:  If I do not get the full BTC payment to you in whatever you consider timely then just hold whatever I have sent as advance payment for the next batch. 

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble.

letuslook

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:07:37 PM

- Fast shipment
- Good prices

Grin love that proverbial Swiss knife!!

looks like you got one of the newer releases with the CE+RoHS sticker... the other modification is the heatsink, it has an angled cut on the edges, with a mirror finish, really looks sharp!!

Thanks, the knife was there for some friends to show the size, as it is much smaller then expected (what is good).

Hashing away at 334 Mh/s

Ps: works fine on Mac (Mountain Lion & Mavericks)

~ Luc
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:10:29 PM

OldDutchman77 -
This changes constantly but I believe right now Coinbase is among the cheapest ways to buy BTC.  But you have a waiting period of 4 days or so before they will release the coins.  That waiting period can be eliminated after 30 days if you follow the steps on their site.
The fastest option I know of is btcQuick.  But you'll pay more.
Others may have better info.
galgitron

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

https://localbitcoins.com/ !!

OldDutchman77

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:20:01 PM

OldDutchman77 -
This changes constantly but I believe right now Coinbase is among the cheapest ways to buy BTC.  But you have a waiting period of 4 days or so before they will release the coins.  That waiting period can be eliminated after 30 days if you follow the steps on their site.
The fastest option I know of is btcQuick.  But you'll pay more.
Others may have better info.

Thanks very much for that info Swimmer63.  I am afraid, this time, I will have to pay a premium to get this done in the fastest way possible that is still secure/reliable. I expect after I get my feet wet/established I can avoid that premium and likely by following your suggestion.  Thanks again.
OldDutchman77

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:27:17 PM

Ouch!!  The localbitcoins near me are REALLY pricy.  I know I will end up paying a premium for this conversion but I hope I don't have to pay that much!

Thanks galgitron for pointing out that option though.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:58:45 PM

Ouch!!  The localbitcoins near me are REALLY pricy.  I know I will end up paying a premium for this conversion but I hope I don't have to pay that much!

Thanks galgitron for pointing out that option though.

you should try this: https://www.btcquick.com/

the person who runs this company is here on forums: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=172794.0

profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=70541
OldDutchman77

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 07:21:54 PM

Thanks for the quick reply Canary.  I am checking into that and some other options.

Would you consider taking something like a Western Union in an amount sufficient to hold the Bees until I get the balance to you in BTC?  Obviously no ship until paid in full and if I do not get the balance to you in whatever deadline you set then you could sell the 14 to some else and hold whatever funds I have gotten to you as advance payment for the next batch.  

Really sorry for the trouble to you on this small order.  
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 09:46:22 PM

all outstanding orders up to now have shipped.  tracking numbers will be PMed later tonight.
bwstacker

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:25:32 AM

Are these still avalible for me to buy? If so can I buy 2 of them for 1.1 bitcoin?
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:27:12 AM

Are these still avalible for me to buy? If so can I buy 2 of them for 1.1 bitcoin?
Yes, there's just a little bit of time left...
bwstacker

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:34:24 AM

how long will it take to get to me if i order now i live in ohio
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:36:08 AM

how long will it take to get to me if i order now i live in ohio

They will be packed tonight, shipped tomorrow.
bwstacker

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:36:39 AM

And I can order 2 or what ever I want right?
an outright nihilist

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 02:07:16 AM

One question: If anything goes wrong with the shipment, e.g. Broken PCB, non-functional miner or worst case scenario the shipment company's plane just blows up with your package inside, who's responsible?
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:03:51 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2013, 04:04:28 AM by CanaryInTheMine

One question: If anything goes wrong with the shipment, e.g. Broken PCB, non-functional miner or worst case scenario the shipment company's plane just blows up with your package inside, who's responsible?
a nihilist would say: "why bother?"
2jase

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:28:56 AM

2jase; 16; 7.68; 18iZzwsA1AUEFfkPaoREcNU9eDFQ9pusuo
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:42:43 AM

PMs with tracking #s for today's orders have been sent.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:49:12 AM

1 hr to go.
an outright nihilist

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:12:02 AM

I believe in philosophical nihilism, not material nihilism. Nihilism branches into multiple fields. In short, I believe in the Simulation Theory.

If nothing is true, can everything be real. If nothing is defined as it should be, then it can be what you think it to be, or what you know not whether to be.

Sorry, went a little off topic, but on a more serious note, what happens then?
Apheration

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:16:52 AM

Is mine shipping out tomorrow then?
2jase

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:25:40 AM

Dude, you're amazing.  Thanks!
2jase

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:27:17 AM

I believe in philosophical nihilism, not material nihilism. Nihilism branches into multiple fields. In short, I believe in the Simulation Theory.

If nothing is true, can everything be real. If nothing is defined as it should be, then it can be what you think it to be, or what you know not whether to be.

To quote the great philosophizer Butthead "If everything were cool, uh, how would you know?"

-2j (surprised and saddened that spellcheck doesn't flag "philosophizer".)
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 05:17:12 AM

Is mine shipping out tomorrow then?
it shipped.
sf2

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 05:30:03 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 05:15:06 AM by sf2

Smiley
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:11:43 AM

batch #18 shipped
backorders from batch #19 shipped.

CLOSED

any new orders are going into the backorder queue.
yurtesen

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:20:44 AM

batch #18 shipped

CLOSED

It is not clear to me what is the "backorder queue", is it still possible to order? what exactly happens to orders placed right now?
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:22:44 AM

batch #18 shipped

CLOSED

It is not clear to me what is the "backorder queue", is it still possible to order? what exactly happens to orders placed right now?
orders placed right now will wait till friedcat starts shipping again.  I have no more inventory. it's all gone.
there is no restriction, order as many as you want according to published prices.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 10:25:45 AM

You should change the title to #20. Wink

grchris

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 11:34:53 AM

Canary can you please check if everything is OK with my order? I have not gotten a PM yet.
Logxen

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:24:13 PM

Logxen; 12; 6.0; 1q258R4qb9Rorbvh4w5EJh2x4UhQ5F11P;

O noes! I missed them! Sad

Well hopefully there are more soon...
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 05:46:29 PM

Canary can you please check if everything is OK with my order? I have not gotten a PM yet.
strange... I resent the PM to you.  tracking shows you will receive it tomorrow
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 06:19:13 PM

all tracking numbers have been sent by now.  if anyone is missing one, please PM me.
bones

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 01:50:08 AM

batch 18  arrived and hashing, made it to uk in 36 hrs, cheers canary
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 04:49:28 PM

My 30 BEs are busy as bees. They are fun to play with. Smiley I could expand my park with a couple of dozens more, but... what with the looming difficulty jump to 50mil, BitFury coming on-line today and KnC nearing delivery time, I don't think I'd be willing to pay more than 0.1~0.18 BTC per BE.

Canary, could you communicate this sentiment to friedcat?

zoxerz

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:34:39 PM

zoxerz; 5; 2.75; 16mFayp6DGqfixH6XQuTBRxXhRyn7BD77K

Miners shipped Monday and were at my post office on Wednesday. All of them are working great. Thanks Canary.
yurtesen

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 09:43:37 PM

orders placed right now will wait till friedcat starts shipping again.  I have no more inventory. it's all gone.
there is no restriction, order as many as you want according to published prices.

Is there a specific time or estimate when friedcat will be shipping again?
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 09:45:20 PM

this thread is CLOSED.

next batch can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271054.0
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 05:39:13 AM

FedEx has tried to deliver twice Smiley
an outright nihilist

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 10:22:40 AM

FedEx has tried to deliver twice Smiley
Yeah. I've arranged for a night delivery, so I can get it. Should be coming soon.

The first time round was an accident. They sent it to my house after I left. The second time, the courier mistook PM for AM, and delivered it to my house in the morning when I requested a night delivery after the first failed one. Epic fail for a courier company...

Imagine... You asked for an important delivery to be sent in the morning and they come 12 hours later... Way past the meeting already.

Hmm... If that were to cause you to lose your job, then what happens? I wonder whether FedEx is going to compensate with a monthly allowance... Tongue
an outright nihilist

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:01:52 PM

Okay, got them. Didn't know FedEx packages were sealed tighter than a nuclear bomb... Had to cut the thing open just to reach the gold inside. :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: