Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] #16-17-18-19 ASICMiner Erupter USB - .41 to .55 btc (CE + RoHS) 4000+  (Read 20318 times)
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:18:23 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2013, 09:46:28 PM by CanaryInTheMine

Current inventory in stock = ZERO.  any orders placed will be fulfilled when friedcat starts shipping again, possibly next week.
.41 through .55 per device includes shipping.
International shipping add 1.25 btc per order for FedEx.

Manufacturer Update 7/30/2013: A new modification is being added, namely, indicators of CE and RoHs compliance are beginning to be added to the packaging.  It is expected to start showing up in limited quantities soon in future batches, with all devices bearing these markings on packaging thereafter.  There is no change to previously stated performance #s.  More info will come out as released by friedcat.  

Have your own FedEx account you want me to use? Feel free!  Send me a label and I ship.

4.52TH/s - 4,516,763 MH/s producing, ASICMiner USBs have been distributed by me so far.

I am 4 miles from a MAJOR DHL hub that receives these orders from China.  My delivery times are the best.  packages sent to me by ASICMiner are in my hand the same day they enter US.  They do not take an extra day or two to travel the country to get to me.  It takes me 11 minutes to drive to DHL when necessary.   My location is in a major metropolitan area next to a LARGE international airport that is a hub for shipping for all delivery companies.  This gives me access to DHL, FedEx (also just 4 miles away, open till 9 PM for next day shipping).  I have access to several Post Offices around me.  I can ship USPS till 7 PM.  I ship to you the same day I receive my delivery.  Simply put, I am in the best position geographically and logistically to receive an order and to get it out to you ASAP.  Period.

Status updates:
2013-07-30: batch #16 is setup
2013-07-30: don't have enough funds to order?  Consider using www.bitinstant.com  to fund via money gram deposit directly to your (NOT mine!!!) bitcoin address.  bitcoins are sent to you as soon as that cash is deposited at your local wallmart, cvs, jewel etc...
2013-07-30: HOW TO SIGN A MESSAGE TO ME (YOUR SHIPPING INFO): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195647.msg2291965#msg2291965 Please NOTE: the above example is NOT the same as sending a signed message with your transaction. If you are new to this (aka noob), please read this so that you understand what to do.  This is the single most problematic step in the ordering process.  Here's how to sign a message with a blockchain.info wallet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=180068.0 Please verify the signed message yourself before you send it to me
2013-07-30: This group is now open to international orders.  It is limited to those countries where FedEx can deliver.  I charge an additional 1.25 btc for the first pound of weight to ship internationally.  the minimum weight I can specify with FedEx is 1 pound.  It takes a hell of alot of these units to weigh 1 pound.  I reserve the right to switch carriers if I can not use FedEx to your location.  for international only: please include your phone number that will go on the fedex shipping label
Current Orders:

Code:
NIC;             Qty;        Paid;                            Address; Ins;   Message; Shipping via;

Orders for 4000+ units received from you and shipped to you by me.

GRAND TOTAL ;

Common Questions:
When will I receive my order? Answer: I ship out the same day I receive inventory from ASICMiner/friedcat.  I do reserve up to 1 day to get it done in case DHL delivers later in the day.

Folks and miners,

As announced in the Block Erupter USB Sales thread, I want to support the ordering of Block Erupter USBs

Next Steps:
Collect orders for ASICMiner Block Erupter USBs.

Please Note:
Only send payments from an address you control (i.e. you can sign with it). If you send from MtGox or other exchanges, you risk loosing your funds since you can't prove you sent them. Please send from a wallet you can sign a message with.  You will send your shipping address via this method.

Policy update:
Refunds: Your orders are binding after your funds have been used to pay for an order.  Before that (while coins are piling up for the next batch), you can ask for a refund and will get it paid back in full. Understand that after you get refunded, I will not accept future orders from you.

Product Description:

payment accepted is Bitcoin ONLY.
    Each one mines at more than 330MH/s, powered only by the USB port.
    It serves as a replacement of GPUs for mining hobbyists.
    Your GPUs could be freed from calculating hashes and resume rendering for you.
    It is also a perfect gift for getting people to learn about Bitcoin and Bitcoin mining.
    The Sapphire Batch:
    This is the first batch under production in quantity.
    Color of PCB changed to blue
    Adding a LED which blinks when a share is found
    Fixing the cgminer compatibility problem
    Reducing the heat generated and the current to <500mA

Pricing:

If you order 1-9 units the price is .55 per device, shipping included.
If you order 10-14 the price is .50 per device, includes domestic shipping.  International is 1.25 additional btc
If you order 15-49 the price is .48 per device, includes domestic shipping.  International is 1.25 additional btc
If you order 50-99 units the price is .45 per unit, includes domestic shipping.  International requires a quote as 1.25 won't be enough for FedEx due to weight.
If you order 100+ units, the price is  .43 per unit, domestic shipping included. International requires a quote as 1.25 won't be enough for FedEx due to weight.
If you order 500+ units, the price is  .42 per unit, domestic shipping included. International requires a quote as 1.25 won't be enough for FedEx due to weight.
If you order 750+ units, the price is  .41 per unit, domestic shipping included. International requires a quote as 1.25 won't be enough for FedEx due to weight.
For orders 1000+ units, contact me for pricing, be prepared to prove that you control a wallet that has a substantial amount of bitcoins in it.

Total for your order is C = .55 * N (where N is 1-9)
Total for your order is C = .50 * N (where N is 10-14)
Total for your order is C = .48 * N (where N is 15-49)
Total for your order is C = .45 * N (where N is 50-99)
Total for your order is C = .43 * N (where N is 100-499)
Total for your order is C = .42 * N (where N is 500-749)
Total for your order is C = .42 * N (where N is 750-999)
contact for orders of 1000+

You can upgrade to USPS Express or FedEx.  you need to contact me for a quote based on the # of miners you wish to have shipped (weight dependent).

Domestic Insurance: included

Note, local pickup is no longer available for orders less than 100 units.

Ordering:

There is one common payment address: 1PGXozBLewYpfXYUi5wTn2NyLKkv4stZDN

To buy:

pick the number of ASICMiner Block Erupter USBs to order: N.
send the appropriate amount C based on Pricing paragraph above.

post your order in the following format: forum_nick; N; C; sending_address;
ensure the sending address is under your control, so you can sign with it in case of disputes

Shipment:
The USB miners will be shipped to you within 1 day of me receiving them.

Communication:
I live in Chicago (CST time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours) and have a day-job that allows me ample time to devote to this endeavor. I do sleep at night, so if I don't answer at night, please be patient.  I'm pretty open and transperant with info.  I post it as soon as I have it, I do not withhold from anyone.  Please respect everyone's time.

Cheers,

Canary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:20:38 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2013, 06:19:43 PM by CanaryInTheMine

Reserved

Received a few PMs about USB hubs, here's a good thread on it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253749.0

example of a signed message:

and this is what you'd PM me by copying from above example:

1. 1GdaJQLdcVVvhTvAHdKD3WMjQ1xdNSehaG
2:
----start below------
John Smith
1234 Way Blvd., STE 101
Some City, IL 60181
----end above-------
3: IAqNhGjiV28ZwZyn5kG83EtJN+7djc/n6c7zs9MArIAbe3ChijEg7eNa/0VqHrtdctRtG2Cxxfb/ObZCLJpsn4I=

That's it!!!
saadirt

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 12:15:10 PM

saadirt; 10; 5.0; 17QAYRVbRAVHwFNR7HcosALLUZcUZAPi4Y
tineron

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:31:27 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 11:01:19 PM by tineron

tineron; 21; 10.08; 1Fkti973tpZ91SijJFpAnuEJPF8UKrHXzy
tid: 71dfc805f0ce5ac500d5fea4c847e79dbdc4d1c2804d02028ad007a7a4a64494
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 05:15:06 PM

Watching the tracking number... Smiley
trigeek

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 06:08:25 PM

I sent a PM, but I'll ask here as it might be useful to others as well-

I'd like to order 15, but I won't have all the funds until 4pm friday (thank you coinbase).  Would it be possible to secure the full 15 at the 0.48 price with a deposit now of ~2BTC, with shipping after full funds delivery?

# HashStrike $ Mining Pools -- Ruby -- Karma -- Mint -- Leaf -- Zeit -- Syn
** Low Fees ** Awesome support ** Super stable **

galgitron

Activity: 63
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:13:00 PM

GD MtGox is pissing me off... first it took them over 2 weeks to recognize my wire deposit, and now I still haven't received my bitcoins...  Been over 24 hours since my withdrawal.  MG Tech support says they are having some bitcoin delivery problems... ??  Really?  Didn't have any problem giving my money away...

Anybody want to work on a decentralized bitcoin/fiat trading hub?  Something that you build an anonymous reputation in, allowing you to trade larger and larger sums as your trust level increases.  You'd just communicate anonymously through BitMessage and exchange coins for fiat (e.g. as a PayPal gift to a friend).  For sure this would crush the last iota of govt oppression that stymies full bitcoin adoption
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:23:13 PM

I sent a PM, but I'll ask here as it might be useful to others as well-

I'd like to order 15, but I won't have all the funds until 4pm friday (thank you coinbase).  Would it be possible to secure the full 15 at the 0.48 price with a deposit now of ~2BTC, with shipping after full funds delivery?
Sure, just plz PM me both transaction on Friday so that I can easily connect them.
Thanks!
trigeek

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 08:29:43 PM

trigeek; 15; 7.2; 1ishedPoc1L9N874FgwradcF98q7yprCV

Transaction for partial payment of 2.2 BTC: 7144645637c8a229d0e05f34295429d7331353a6bdd599603a48cdc7f35dbe8b

5 BTC final payment to be made on Friday afternoon.  Thank you!

# HashStrike $ Mining Pools -- Ruby -- Karma -- Mint -- Leaf -- Zeit -- Syn
** Low Fees ** Awesome support ** Super stable **

dtmcnamara

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:51:19 PM

GD MtGox is pissing me off... first it took them over 2 weeks to recognize my wire deposit, and now I still haven't received my bitcoins...  Been over 24 hours since my withdrawal.  MG Tech support says they are having some bitcoin delivery problems... ??  Really?  Didn't have any problem giving my money away...

Anybody want to work on a decentralized bitcoin/fiat trading hub?  Something that you build an anonymous reputation in, allowing you to trade larger and larger sums as your trust level increases.  You'd just communicate anonymously through BitMessage and exchange coins for fiat (e.g. as a PayPal gift to a friend).  For sure this would crush the last iota of govt oppression that stymies full bitcoin adoption

I have had GREAT luck with CampBX if you can stand the horribly slow site they are great as far as getting cash to your account quickly. Canary ITM can vogue, I have purchased over 160 units and did all my money transfers through CampBX with no longer than 24 hours waits once they received the money orders in the mail.

Helping stop scammers by giving negative trust thats visible.
Tips always accepted -
BTC 16BebiEjTEoZrd4MNyiHKyfEz9UMSeNoGH DOGE DKrXgYyrw4cNfv4sKkWs7oyTXaXVCqP23X
daddyhutch

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:00:23 PM

Coinbase is between instant and 1 hour to buy Bitcoins from bank account.  I just bought a Bitcoin on Coinbase and immediately transferred it to my bitcoinQT wallet no problem today.  You have to do verifications, then make a tiny BTC purchase, and then wait 30 days exactly in order to purchase BTC instantly from Coinbase.  It's a legit company with venture capital funding.

Canary,

What is the price for USPS overnight shipping for 10 USB Erupters?  Not sure if my PM got overlooked.

TY!
Lomus

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:07:49 PM

If this is a Group Buy, why are the savings of the group buy not being passed on to buyers?
Who is keeping the bulk savings when you place the order of 750+ devices?
I don't understand as I the idea of the group buy is to buy in bulk and get a discount for everyone?

For example you said you have ordered a very large batch, that means that you could price the devices at .41 and take a handling fee per device / per order.

tips 18MckbJ6ToBxNLpogG1rfhzQsA5AkD6Wxe
daddyhutch

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:19:28 PM

Deciding to pay a bit more for excellent service from a dependable known entity is an easy choice for me.  Margins are probably pretty slim all around anyway, a cheaper option I looked at was only 0.02 cheaper per ASICminer once shipping, etc was added in (at QTY: 10).
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:28:44 PM

If this is a Group Buy, why are the savings of the group buy not being passed on to buyers?
Who is keeping the bulk savings when you place the order of 750+ devices?
I don't understand as I the idea of the group buy is to buy in bulk and get a discount for everyone?

For example you said you have ordered a very large batch, that means that you could price the devices at .41 and take a handling fee per device / per order.
Canary has the best service and 90% of the time the best price.  He has a staff to keep up with the orders and expenses from selling such a large volume.  One group buy for no fee out of the kindness of your heart is beautiful thing.  But don't expect someone who has done 16 of them to do it for free.  They do need to make a living.
So order 750 and get the .41 for yourself, or there are plenty of other GB's you purchase from.
Lomus

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:39:44 PM

Understood.  I am not saying it should be done for free etc.
Just wondering why it is in a groupbuy forum; a group that buys uses the power of a groupbuy to obtain a discount as a group.  The usual model is to use the power of the group to obtain a target that receives a discount; if the target is not met then the groupbuy is dissolved.  The organiser would than take a flat fee to make it worth his while.
I guess there is no other forum to put a bulkbuy in and that's why it is in here.

tips 18MckbJ6ToBxNLpogG1rfhzQsA5AkD6Wxe
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 12:06:47 AM

Just wondering why it is in a groupbuy forum; a group that buys uses the power of a groupbuy to obtain a discount as a group.  The usual model is to use the power of the group to obtain a target that receives a discount; if the target is not met then the groupbuy is dissolved.  The organiser would than take a flat fee to make it worth his while.
I guess there is no other forum to put a bulkbuy in and that's why it is in here.
I tend to deliver and not dissolve any buys.  Grin
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 12:13:35 AM

The nature of the product (small and you need many) and the market (shifting prices) along with demand (deep) kind of screw up the normal GB rules.  Also AsicMiner only has a handful of distributors worldwide like Canary.  We generally believe the birds margins are thin and given the time and service he provides, deserves whatever he can get.  Other GB's...I don't know.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 01:26:22 AM

I've caught up on all PMs.  If I haven't responded, plz resend! Ty!
reactor

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 01:43:06 AM

The nature of the product (small and you need many) and the market (shifting prices) along with demand (deep) kind of screw up the normal GB rules.  Also AsicMiner only has a handful of distributors worldwide like Canary.  We generally believe the birds margins are thin and given the time and service he provides, deserves whatever he can get.  Other GB's...I don't know.

All things considered, Canary does not run group buys in the traditional sense, he is a reseller.  GB is a very skewed term as it is something common on forums (my wife belongs to forums for another hobby, group buys run exactly the same as folks like SilentSonicBoom or the chip group buys work here), so people understand when you post group buy instead of saying you're reselling.  As a reseller, you take the responsibility of holding inventory under the premise that it will sell and continue to fund the venture, but you can always get left holding the bag if tomorrow friendcat was like "You know what guys, erupters are .10BTC for anyone who orders, minimum quantity 10".  SSB would be fine, Eleuthria and Canary might be hurting a bit (assuming they aren't BTC barons already and wouldn't mind Cheesy).  Otherwise the order of events is [Buy With My Cash] > [Sell to people, get profit] > [Buy with my cash + profit]... until you have enough profit to pull out the initial investment and run the venture on profit.  Not many businesses let you do this, the resellers/GB owners on here could very well be at that level, who knows.

Can't agree with the tactics of this weekend as it seemed shady, but Canary runs a solid ship.  I do all the research for my group on purchases and he (alongside the others mentioned) has consistently delivered and has lots of happy customers.  People cut one another in business all the time, but it doesn't mean he isn't very good at what he does (just look at the numbers from #15... holy shit!). 

Buuuuuut this thread is for folks ordering from Canary.  We can discuss business practices (group buys vs. re-sellers, tiered distribution, business ethics) in a new thread.  Let the man keep track of his orders. Cheesy
hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 01:47:57 AM

www.bitinstant.com is out of service in case you haven't found out.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  All
  Print  

Jump to: