Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH , LTC for sale  (Read 196 times)
elletnahs (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:13:13 AM

Have up to$6k ETH for sale also have up to $3k LTC, will do smaller increments also // skype : nat norr // or drop skype names

I know I'm new here but have 6 figures in trades over many other forums, skype and will only sell to non reversible payments or reputable members or with escrows
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trader30001

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:40:08 AM

I can take 1k eth whats your rate and payment method
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:11:38 AM

Always use escrow and avoid taking reversible payment methods. Avoid PayPal, Skrill, Venmo etc from newbies. Ignore offers to trade smaller amounts first but require that you send the coins first. Avoid this trap and your coins will be safe.

Again, use escrow and trade here or use Localbitcoins. Refuse Skype where you might be entrapped into something fishy.

Escrow + irreversible payment method = safe transaction.

triads

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:15:22 AM

Have up to$6k ETH for sale also have up to $3k LTC, will do smaller increments also // skype : nat norr // or drop skype names

I know I'm new here but have 6 figures in trades over many other forums, skype and will only sell to non reversible payments or reputable members or with escrows

Why don't you just liquidate it on an exchange like Poloniex??  Without a reasonable explanation for why not, people will assume there's something questionable about you.
androidr

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:16:46 AM

TRADE WITH CAUTION

The OP is a known scammer (https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=53022623&postcount=7510)
Don't send even $1 upfront.Use trusted Escrow from the forum

https://i.imgur.com/zBgaMYU.png

He told me that he was dealing with Zazarb

zazarb: Last Active:   Today at 12:18:30 AM
You posted thread at 01:13:13 AM
Time he told me that he was speaking to Zazarb:1:54:35

When I confronted him that zazarb do not use skype and  was offline from last one hr and how you contacted him
He said that zazarb sent him PM with the skype id
I asked for screenshot of the PM,but he created and sent me a fake skype of zazarb

elletnahs (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:39:02 AM

Actually do you want to post the rest of our skype chat ? a skype account by the name zazerb added me and I was very close to trading with him until you pointed out it was not the same guy from this forum, I sent you screenshots of my ETH wallet etc I also thanked you for pointing out that that skype account was not zazarb from these forums, I have had 2 successful trades with members of this forum already they will come by and vouch for me I'm sure I asked them, as for you the only reason I could not send you 1st is because u provided me with no previous trading history or anything Huh

As for your post about me yes do trade with caution but the same should be said about any trade, if anyone wants to trade and provide a reputable escrow I will be more than happy to send first
androidr

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:43:07 AM

Actually do you want to post the rest of our skype chat ? a skype account by the name zazerb added me and I was very close to trading with him until you pointed out it was not the same guy from this forum, I sent you screenshots of my ETH wallet etc I also thanked you for pointing out that that skype account was not zazarb from these forums, I have had 2 successful trades with members of this forum already they will come by and vouch for me I'm sure I asked them, as for you the only reason I could not send you 1st is because u provided me with no previous trading history or anything Huh

As for your post about me yes do trade with caution but the same should be said about any trade, if anyone wants to trade and provide a reputable escrow I will be more than happy to send first

LOL

I have asked to send screen shot with in 1 min..but you took time to photoshop/inspect elemnt and send me
I asked you to for your ETH wallet address to check balance,you have not sent me
Is this not you ? https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=53022623&postcount=7510

IF you really has successful trades with other members post the screenshot of the PMs and the txn ids
(And don't create new ids now and send PM between the account to support your claim)
elletnahs (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:51:09 AM

photoshopped yes ? Grin I sent them in like 3 minutes because I told you I was busy, not replying to you anymore, I don't even want to trade with you anymore. GOODBYE
triads

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:18:50 AM

Why don't you just liquidate it on an exchange like Poloniex??  Without a reasonable explanation for why not, people will assume there's something questionable about you.

You still haven't explained... why don't you just liquidate on an exchange like any other normal coin holder??

Barring a reasonable explanation, I'd assume androidr is correct... you are a scammer.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:32:25 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 04:23:29 AM by warningsigns

photoshopped yes ? Grin I sent them in like 3 minutes because I told you I was busy, not replying to you anymore, I don't even want to trade with you anymore. GOODBYE

Such a shame, the scam didn't work nicely for you this time, hey? Well, you could try again tomorrow or perhaps create a new throwaway account and start selling nonexistent coins to naive newbies here. As the saying goes, there's always a rainbow after the rain. It rained today and you obviously didn't get any dough but who knows, tomorrow might be a good day to scam someone, right?

Find a decent job and make your family proud. Be a role model to your own family. Stop stealing. Does it give you satisfaction knowing you robbed someone online of their valuables? Aren't you ashamed of putting food in that stomach of yours, knowing it was paid for with money you stole? And who is Shantelle... your user name spelled backwards? Your mother or wife or girlfriend or daughter? Do they know you're a thief?

Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:48:04 AM

Just provide your wallet so we can check the balance and after that we can simply verify by you sending a small amount which I will refund i cluding all the fees you will pay to prove you have the account, it's a very simple thing to verify you own the wallet with the funds and stop all these claims.
triads

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:09:20 AM

Ah... sweet silence.  Another scammer leaves, tail between the legs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: