Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will reach $100K , Bitcoin Cash will reach 10k before Feb ... LTC 5000$  (Read 283 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:34:37 AM

it is funny how you are using bitcoin as an excuse to advertise two other altcoins and have your topic not-moved from the bitcoin board!

can BCH and LTC reach those prices? maybe but only if they are pumped. there is no usage for them. when you are talking about altcoins there are thousands of them most of which are so much better than these two with less issues. there is no reason for people to choose these two to adopt instead of those.
that is how it works among thousands of altcoins.
but when you compare bitcoin with altcoins things are always different.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:25:01 AM

Yes it is expected that bitcoin will reach $100k before Feb like the market is now at boom the people after the Christmas are now buying again this currency. Bitcoin is the crypto currency and the demand of this currency are now very high due to which the the price will be high. LTC will move to the prosperous range like the rate will be high the demand is high for being accepted my many shopping malls in our country.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:41:25 AM

So.. what's your source? Do you have a magical crystal ball?

Exactly. This is what I find wrong about posts like these. If he's going to make a load of claims, at least he can have some logic backing it up.

OP why do you believe that Bitcoin will be the stronger coin than both BCH and LTC? It may seem obvious to you but I'm sure there's at least a few people asking the same question. Furthermore, why is your projection for bitcoin so high? Exponential growth is never sustainable in the long term, and here I think there will eventually be an ultimate downfall for bitcoin.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:46:27 AM

So.. what's your source? Do you have a magical crystal ball?

Exactly. This is what I find wrong about posts like these. If he's going to make a load of claims, at least he can have some logic backing it up.

OP why do you believe that Bitcoin will be the stronger coin than both BCH and LTC? It may seem obvious to you but I'm sure there's at least a few people asking the same question. Furthermore, why is your projection for bitcoin so high? Exponential growth is never sustainable in the long term, and here I think there will eventually be an ultimate downfall for bitcoin.

These threads are to get reactions and give the OP the feeling he is not alone and will see profit.

Where he is actually cry-wanking in the shower thinking "why did I buy at 19k  Cry  HELP! Cry"

FEAR NOT OP we will go up  Cool

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
TriplexXx

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:12:30 PM

Why is everyone panicking? Stop being scared... the train has just started.
Bitcoin will reach +100.000 USD before the end of 2018 and will be worth over 1 million $ in the next years.
Bitcoin Cash will reach over 10k before February and LiteCoin will pass the 5000$ mark.
Ethereum will reach record highs as well but timing here depends on the map.
So STOP worrying and BUY BUY BUY BUY  , this is the time!
Good advice, even though it sounds funny to others. but let's not forget bitcoin started this this year selling at the price of $1k and reached up to $20k in the same year. surely, in time those that are lapping for us right now will also be the ones to regret in few years from now.
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:25:07 PM

Litecoin $5000 by next year? i think that you are being very optimistic with that.
And bitcoin cash does not even deserve to reach $5000, so i do not think that itwill touch those prices.

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:34:07 PM

Bitcoin will reach +100.000 USD before the end of 2018 and will be worth over 1 million $ in the next years.
Bitcoin Cash will reach over 10k before February and LiteCoin will pass the 5000$ mark.

your post is funny but good also your mind try to tell everyone to dont panic ,I dont think before year end bitcoin will reach 100,000$ it's very funny ,I discuss with my friend and find a bitcoin end of year will be at 20,000$

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:41:02 PM

I agree that we should not panic but at the same time, I do not know where you got those optimistic numbers, this year has been great we all know that but we cannot expect the price to keep growing that much that fast, in fact I would like that the price of bitcoin remained more or less stable for some time so we could begin to accumulate bitcoin once again before the next pump.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: