Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever heard of expositos.net ?  (Read 176 times)
SpoiledChild (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:08:41 AM

Hi guys, im new here..
Wondering if anybody has ever had any experience with the site that sells miners (expositos.net) ? Can it be a scam?!

Thanks a lot!
gshot

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

I would also like to know if anyone  has had any experience with this company.
I was referred to this from a gumtree seller and although they only accept bitcoin on their site, they do also accept card...
lfo

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

BNM founder

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:42:34 AM

How much you want for it? Im sure we could find an escrow here and save yourself the ebay thing. im interested in a D3, just for shits and giggles, (im a 1 off guy) to add to my farm
Thanks
 Grin

Blocknewsmedia.com
Blocknewsmedia.us
isapraja

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:47:40 AM

not because i have not net yet, and i do not know the expositos,
mhdg61

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:49:02 AM

I ordered miners (Antminer A3, Baikal Giant x10) through Expositos.net. They told me shipped few weeks ago. I asked tracking number but they didn't answering yet. I asked refund neither they answer yet.

They told I can pay credit cards after first order but they accepting only banks located in Europe.

I sent BTC that I purchased from Coinbase. Half money belong to my friend who is very sick and lost job.

I hope refund my money because I just starting miner business and most machines are Antminer D3.

Maybe they will send March Antminer A3 that I paid more than $3000 but now Antminer A3 is less than $1000.

How much money do I spent more until I can start earning from this business?
Some people getting easily which means lots people lost hard money.   
Dudukian

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

I ordered miners (Antminer A3, Baikal Giant x10) through Expositos.net. They told me shipped few weeks ago. I asked tracking number but they didn't answering yet. I asked refund neither they answer yet.

They told I can pay credit cards after first order but they accepting only banks located in Europe.

I sent BTC that I purchased from Coinbase. Half money belong to my friend who is very sick and lost job.

I hope refund my money because I just starting miner business and most machines are Antminer D3.

Maybe they will send March Antminer A3 that I paid more than $3000 but now Antminer A3 is less than $1000.

How much money do I spent more until I can start earning from this business?
Some people getting easily which means lots people lost hard money.   

Did you ever get your miners ?    It seems odd they only accept credit cards from European banks .   I've never heard of that before.
adra12

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

It seems that they are professional scammer, so probably nobody received the order items.
You can read more about it on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMining/comments/7jm9tf/is_this_site_a_scam_httpsexpositosnet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: