Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] YuTü.Co.in: 1%-2% Int. via LendFunding or Quadruple Your YTC Purchased🔴  (Read 1325 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 02:19:29 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 12:39:21 AM by YuTü.Co.in

Update: For those not fond of leaning programs regardless how benign, visit THIS THREAD if interested in purchasing YTC at the lowered price point of 4 YTC for U$0.01 (1 U$ ˘ent) between now and the end of our Pre-ICO.

Important Update: Interest accrued for LendFunding participants will now be remitted via YTC, with their initial outlay still returned via BTC, ETH, etc. (accordingly), this change in policy not affecting the handful of supporters who earlier took advantage of the original plan. Further, minor changes have been made to this OP, mostly consisting of grammar and clarity of content.

EDIT: Welcome Tweeps if you came to this thread via a link in a tweet on Twitter about our bounty campaign.

Our ICO thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2580003.0

Introducing the all-the-rage lending platform as a crowdfunding initiative, cleverly dubbed LendFunding, designed to garner startup revenue in advance of an official ICO, where the funds generated will go toward ensuring a robust and effective ICO implementation.

Apologies, in advance, if the neologism LendFunding rubs you the wrong way, for that's not our intent. Simply consider the term best suited in relaying what's proposed - a bonus supplementing netting YTC at a low price point and PAQs.

YuTü.Co.in's ICO will be the Cavia porcellus for the first case study of LendFunding since it's our brainchild, with TLDs available for anybody desiring to expand the model to a fuller extent in the [Christmas] spirit of open-source/giving.

The cryptoverse is now populated with neophyte enthusiasts, many who were first introduced to crypto via stumbling upon the likes of BitConnect with their jury's-still-out lending programs, regarded by some as being unsustainable over the long haul. Regardless if the sentiment is accurate or not, the truth of the matter is that there are now countless folks acclimated with the lending platform model as a means to [hopefully] enrich themselves in the crypto space.

After the quasi-success of BitConnect, myriad clones of the model sprung up, many of which immediately vanished at their ICOs' end, leaving some participates spooked while others sought out, then enrolled into yet another pseudo-promising lending platform clone, both groups possessing lighter pocketbooks after participating in rogue entities.

What makes this LendFunding endeavor sound is that the person behind it is well-known in the space, i.e. not hiding his vitals, and the entity of which initial funding is sought - YuTü.Co.in - has a solid business model foundation, primed for long-term growth in tokenizing YouTuber channels of opted-in YouTubers.

EDIT: If you find LendFunding alarming but still see overwhelming potential in YuTü.Co.in, simply ignore the lending aspect and participate in the Pre-ICO by purchasing 4 YTC at U$0.01 (1 U$ ˘ent, quadrupling the original offering). The choice is yours.  Kiss

LendFunding Details:

Unlike ALL other lending programs, the tokens purchased - YuTüCoin (YTC) - will be in your complete control, available for trading on no less than three exchanges scheduled to commence on Feb. 1, 2018, and also listed on CoinMarketCap.

YuTü.Co.in et al. nor any of its team members or employees will hold or trade YTC unless fully declared, assuring not to influence its dynamic exchange rate in any way, namely dumping YTC in an attempt to fatten our coffer (verified by an in-place oversight committee – YuTüFoundation (YTF) – chiefly consisting of [priorly] non-crypto-enthusiast YouTubers who we’ll have no say in their makeup nor influence them as to what or what not to convey).

Participation will consist of two tier levels - a 1% and 2% Tier.

The 1% Tier is for those purchasing less than U$500 worth of YTC at U$0.01 (1 U$ ˘ent/penny) each, where along with gaining immediate possession of YTC, you'll earn a guaranteed flat 1% interest compounded daily on your initial outlay over the course of no less than 30 days. At the end of 30 days, the accrued interest will be immediately released upon demand, else the interest will continue to build until anytime thereafter you request withdrawal of interest. After 60 days, you can demand withdrawal of all principal and to-date accrued interest (P & I). At the end of 240 days, any and all P & I on the books will be remitted to your crypto wallet address on account.

The 2% Tier is for those purchasing U$500 or more worth of YTC at U$0.01 (1 U$ ˘ent/penny) each, where along with gaining immediate possession of YTC, you'll earn a guaranteed flat 2% interest compounded daily on your initial outlay over the course of no less than 30 days. At the end of 30 days, the principal and to-date accrued interest (P & I) will be immediately released upon demand, else the interest will continue to build until anytime thereafter you request withdrawal of interest. At the end of 150 days, any and all P & I on the books will be remitted to your crypto wallet address on account.

Sought Funding Hard Cap: U$50,000
Bonuses: One free PAQ per U$100 purchase; Two free PAQs per U$100 if a 2% Tier participant

1% Tier:

Minimum Order: U$100 (10000 YTC @ U$0.01 per)
Daily Compound Interest Rate: 1%
Earliest Maturity Time Frame: 30 Days (to-date accrued interest released if requested)
Earliest Principle Returned Time Frame: 60 Days (ALL to-date P & I remitted if requested)
Maximum Maturity Time Frame: 240 Days (ALL to-date P & I remitted to participants, zeroing out books)

2% Tier:

Minimum Order: U$500 (50000 YTC @ U$0.01 per)
Daily Compound Interest Rate: 2%
Earliest Maturity Time Frame: 30 Days (to-date accrued interest released if requested)
Earliest Principle Returned Time Frame: 30 Days (ALL to-date P & I remitted if requested)
Maximum Maturity Time Frame: 150 Days (ALL to-date P & I remitted to participants, zeroing out books)

ERC20 Details:

Token Name:  YuTüCoin (not to be confused with the brand name/URL - YuTü.Co.in/yutu.co.in [respectively])
Ticker Symbol:  YTC
Smart Contract Address:  0x22049267fe48041e88835755bd61ec81e8fc7ebb
Decimal Places:  18
Exchanges: Scheduled for February 1, 2018, on no less than 3 exchanges and on ConMarketCap

Purchase Details:

BTC Wallet Address:  1PPuXeM8ZCkfpFEr2uV9dUYVWtMZ342B6b
ETH Wallet Address:  0x96ceC9e959b0f0b74191C22F1F8C73CEc2430b79

Inquire if prefer paying via an alternative altcoin, e.g. LTC, BCH, etc., whereupon dedicated addresses will be provided.

To reiterate as alluded to, this is the safest and most honest profitable lending program in the cryptocurrency space.

Please inquire if you have any questions or concerns, or interested in participating in an affiliate program.

Bruno

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 03:16:57 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 09:01:26 PM by YuTü.Co.in

Reserved for updates.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:01:23 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:56:35 AM by YuTü.Co.in

To give you guys a clear idea as to what to expect for an ROI with our devised LendFunding's 1% and 2% Tier program, allow us to offer up a couple examples utilizing the following site in performing the calculations: http://www.dailycalculators.com/compound-interest-calculator

For U$100 @ 1% interest compounded daily:

10000 YTC will immediately be sent to your Ethereum wallet address.
You'll receive 1 free PAQ (earning potential per PAQ detailed below the fold).

At the end of 30 days, you can request your accrued interest of U$34.78 if opting to not let the balance further earn interest up till the maximum maturity date of 240 days. At the end of 60 days, you can request your initial U$100 returned which includes an additional U$34.78 if there were no further requests of taking accrued interest during the interim; U$81.67 + U$100 at the end of 60 days if there weren't any withdrawals of interest.

At the end of 240 days if you haven't requested any interest payments, you'll be remitted a total of U$1,089.26 which includes your initial U$100 deposited.

For U$500 @ 2% interest compounded daily:

50000 YTC will immediately be sent to your Ethereum wallet address.
You'll receive 10 free PAQs (earning potential per PAQ detailed below the fold).

At the end of 30 days, you can request your initial U$500 AND accrued interest of U$405.68 if opting to not let the balance further earn interest up till the maximum maturity date of 150 days.

At the end of 150 days if you haven't requested any interest payments, you'll be remitted a total of U$9,749.80 which includes your initial U$500 deposited.

The LendFunding model does not rely on garnering a steady stream of backers, i.e. Ponzi scheme. It's a closed-end program having a sought-after hard cap of U$50,000 where the moneys generated will go toward ICO implementation.

Earning Potential per PAQ:

Each PAQ is capable of generating no less than U$2,628 worth of yaltz per year – EVERY YEAR. The calculation is based on hashing one yaltz exactly every 2 minutes, each valued no less than U$0.01 when trading on our exchange – YTC-Sox.

The minimum exchange rate will double from U$0.01 up to U$2.56 per yaltz according to the following schedule:

• U$0.02*after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 24 hours (1 day)**
  • U$0.04 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 2 days**
  • U$0.08 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 4 days**
  • U$0.16 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 8 days**
  • U$0.32 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 16 days**
  • U$0.64 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 1 month**
  • U$1.28 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 2 months**
  • U$2.56 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 4 months**
  • (Subject to change, adding U$5.12 and beyond accordingly, predicated on demand/consensus)**

*Four (4) decimal places apply when trading on YuTü.Co.in’s YTC-Sox, e.g. U$0.0187, U$0.6219, U$3.1415, etc.

**Predicated on a minimum of TBD trades to deter gaming the system.

Disclaimer:
YuTü.Co.in et al. nor any of its team members, employees, etc., will own PAQs unless fully declared, verified by an in-place oversight committee – YuTüFoundation (YTF) – chiefly consisting of [priorly] non-crypto-enthusiast YouTubers who we'll have no say in its makeup nor dictate as to what or what not to convey.

Again, any questions or concerns, please inquire.

Bruno

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:37:34 PM

Is there any free pussy to jump before holidays are over? (even though I think that ~..... is in to me badly, have you noticed she replies to me with my quotes while every body else ignores me? however I might be wrong, she could be checking up on my posts, in case if I had the need to get slapped with a special slimy trout and others could have me on ignore since I'm a lowlife shitposter).
I have to declare right now, that I have no money but I'd still want at least 0.8BTC plus a one night stand prostitute if possible, I'm begging you, lets make my 2017 ending as a non-virgin beggar.
If you delete my post, since I have no dignity, I wouldn't mind, but I'll cry and wish for Satoshi to lend me 1 Bitcoin, I wont invest in this even if Satoshi sends me 100BTC. I think I'd just negative trust you and post scam accusation before you have the chance to even delete my post.

* I know that there is no * in my post, but I would like to impress ~..... by following her example. (this is my holiday gift back at you, let the people lol for a few seconds before they are reminded of what a shitty lives they have been living ever since the words got out that you could collect millions by posting a self-non self moderated ICO thread.
Did my post history dictate that I'm a bounty beggar and randomly would reserve translations for all the languages known or otherwise to men?
I think that my post history pretty much dictates that I'm a lowlife beggar, not a potential investor. fully fledged lol is in order.

🖤😏
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:44:58 PM

Is there any free pussy to jump before holidays are over? (even though I think that ~..... is in to me badly, have you noticed she replies to me with my quotes while every body else ignores me? however I might be wrong, she could be checking up on my posts, in case if I had the need to get slapped with a special slimy trout and others could have me on ignore since I'm a lowlife shitposter).
I have to declare right now, that I have no money but I'd still want at least 0.8BTC plus a one night stand prostitute if possible, I'm begging you, lets make my 2017 ending as a non-virgin beggar.
If you delete my post, since I have no dignity, I wouldn't mind, but I'll cry and wish for Satoshi to lend me 1 Bitcoin, I wont invest in this even if Satoshi sends me 100BTC. I think I'd just negative trust you and post scam accusation before you have the chance to even delete my post.

* I know that there is no * in my post, but I would like to impress ~..... by following her example. (this is my holiday gift back at you, let the people lol for a few seconds before they are reminded of what a shitty lives they have been living ever since the words got out that you could collect millions by posting a self-non self moderated ICO thread.
Did my post history dictate that I'm a bounty beggar and randomly would reserve translations for all the languages known or otherwise to men?
I think that my post history pretty much dictates that I'm a lowlife beggar, not a potential investor. fully fledged lol is in order.

Dude, you just earned 50 YTC with your thought-provocative not-worth-deleting post. Please publicly submit an Ethereum wallet address, whereupon I'll remit what's promised.

Bruno

adextetoo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:14:41 AM

YuTu, by the way i was surprise to get your inbox about my past posts, well i am not a rant machine or a cry baby,but if you want me in this game i am fully prepared being an affiliate leader in my native country. so airdrop some tokens to my address too if you dont mind, yall can call it begging but their is no shame in asking for what you dont have.... Grin Grin Grin Grin
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:19:30 AM

YuTu, by the way i was surprise to get your inbox about my past posts, well i am not a rant machine or a cry baby,but if you want me in this game i am fully prepared being an affiliate leader in my native country. so airdrop some tokens to my address too if you dont mind, yall can call it begging but their is no shame in asking for what you dont have.... Grin Grin Grin Grin

You're lucky it's the holiday season, else I would tell you to go to ...  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Publicly submit your Ethereum wallet address and I'll send you 50 YTC.

I'm in the process of penning a Twitter campaign bounty thread, so look for the link on this thread shortly.

Bruno

adextetoo

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:37:11 AM

You're lucky it's the holiday season, else I would tell you to go to ...  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I'm in the process of penning a Twitter campaign bounty thread, so look for the link on this thread shortly.

Bruno

whooohoooo, thats what i am talking about, you've got to speak your mind always!!!...i will send you a pm shortly i dont want to get banned.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:04:07 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 01:40:30 AM by YuTü.Co.in

Bruno

whooohoooo, thats what i am talking about, you've got to speak your mind always!!!...i will send you a pm shortly i dont want to get banned.

Banned for what? Seriously, I'm at a lost here. Begging? I'm now on record in stating that your post is/was cool with me. Will check PM in a sec.

Bruno

EDIT: Sent: 0x9d10c48f17ce3d45207c35ebd2157f7079750b50cdf85891986586662c6a4526

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:15:08 AM

Our Twitter campaign/bounty is now live: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2656390.0

Bruno

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:27:55 AM

Look at the location in my profile, my Ξ address is there, I had it removed after some body mentioned that every shitposter has Ξ address in their location box of their forum account (what, could you send me 50,000 YTC (second what, YTC? did you know that I have devd ACY? I was bored and thought to throw my coin, lady luck could've made it a Bitcoin killer and make me rich) and pump the price to $1? urgently need to buy a house).

🖤😏
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:01:14 PM

Look at the location in my profile, my Ξ address is there, I had it removed after some body mentioned that every shitposter has Ξ address in their location box of their forum account (what, could you send me 50,000 YTC (second what, YTC? did you know that I have devd ACY? I was bored and thought to throw my coin, lady luck could've made it a Bitcoin killer and make me rich) and pump the price to $1? urgently need to buy a house).

Hey, bud. 50,000 YTC will currently only cost you U$500 @ U$0.01 each, and if Lady Luck is on your side, you'll be able to purchase a house next year.

Thanks for reaching out, bud.

Bruno

cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:44:00 PM

Sorry but i don't understand something here... So we just need to post our ethereum adress to get YTC? I'm waiting for answer
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

Sorry but i don't understand something here... So we just need to post our ethereum adress to get YTC? I'm waiting for answer

Unfortunately you misunderstood the intent of this offering, bud. The LendFunding initiative is simply a glorified pre-ICO quasi-based on BitConnect's lending program in the sense that in conjunction of immediately receiving YTC at U$0.01 each, as a bonus we'll be paying you interest on your investment along with returning your initial outlay as per outlined in the schedule found in the OP of this thread.

Please let me know if you need further explanation, bud.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:03:34 PM

Bumping again to let you guys aware of our very active Twitter campaign/bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2656390.20

Bruno

cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:47:44 AM

This is a pre ICO offer?

What will the total supply of tokens be?

How is this better than Bitconnect?

What problem will the tokens solve? Of what benefit will they be to consumers?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

This is a pre ICO offer?

What will the total supply of tokens be?

How is this better than Bitconnect?

What problem will the tokens solve? Of what benefit will they be to consumers?

Yes, this is the Pre-ICO offering.

Total supply is 31,415,926 YTC.

We'll consider this better than Bitconnect's lending program because our LendFunding model doesn't rely on a continuous supply of participants who'll reap their respective interest benefits while having full control of purchased YTC tradeable on at least three exchanges outside our control come February 1, 2018. We're only raising a hard cap of $50K via our Pre-ICO with this lending program opposed to Bitconnect continuously garnering new supporters where they control a majority of their token with most trading on an exchange which, again, they control.

YuTü.Co.in's business model centers around augmenting revenue streams for YouTube creators, moreover, giving back a source of income to YouTubers who've been barred from monetizing their channels because of content et al.

If I missed the mark in addressing your questions and concerns, please reply in kind.

Bruno

bentadem11

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

sir how much 1 YTC in usd?
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

We'll consider this better than Bitconnect's lending program because our LendFunding model doesn't rely on a continuous supply of participants who'll reap their respective interest benefits while having full control of purchased YTC tradeable on at least three exchanges outside our control come February 1, 2018. We're only raising a hard cap of $50K via our Pre-ICO with this lending program opposed to Bitconnect continuously garnering new supporters where they control a majority of their token with most trading on an exchange which, again, they control.

YuTü.Co.in's business model centers around augmenting revenue streams for YouTube creators, moreover, giving back a source of income to YouTubers who've been barred from monetizing their channels because of content et al.

If I missed the mark in addressing your questions and concerns, please reply in kind.

Bruno

I have seen warnings about guarantees when it comes to interest payments. How can you guarantee 1% or 2% daily interest? How will you be able to afford to pay out so much in interest? Is the amount paid out in interest in Bitcoin or the YTC coin itself? Please explain this more (without getting too technical).
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:57:55 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 04:49:44 PM by YuTü.Co.in

sir how much 1 YTC in usd?

Currently, YTC as being sold for U$0.01 each. At the start of the ICO, they'll be offered starting at U$0.10. My best guess is that shortly after being listed on three exchanges come February 1, 2018, the exchange rate will approach very close to U$1.00 each.

I hope that was clear, bud, but if not, please inquire anew.

Bruno

Bruno

I have seen warnings about guarantees when it comes to interest payments. How can you guarantee 1% or 2% daily interest? How will you be able to afford to pay out so much in interest? Is the amount paid out in interest in Bitcoin or the YTC coin itself? Please explain this more (without getting too technical).

And you should heed warnings about guarantees with it comes to interest payments pertaining to lending programs that's makin' the rounds. But our LendFunding program is a limited offer to garner ONLY U$50K as a funding effort prior to the official ICO. To be clear, our platform is NOT a lending program. Our LendFunding initiative was created solely to reward early supporters in giving them as much bag for their buck as possible.

For instance, if a supporter purchases U$100 worth of YTC prior to February 1, 2018, they'll immediately receive 10000 YTC. They'll also receive 1 PAQ (a virtual miner to mine YouTuber's tokens, in non-technical terms). Furthermore, the same supporter will have their U$100 returned to them no later than 60 days from the day of the purchase, along with earning 1% interest compounded daily, of which the interest can be withdrawn no earlier than 30 days, again, after the day of the purchase. Thereafter, the supporter will have the option of continually taking interests or letting it ride to maturity, namely 240 days for the 1% Tier plan (150 days for the 2% Tier plan).

We're not talkin' 'bout a whole lot of money, hence it'll be very easy to honor our interest payment schedule even if max purchases across the board.

Again, YTC is distributed immediately where the purchaser maintains complete control of their tokens. We will not have/maintain an exchange trading YTC internally.

Principal and interest payments will be paid either via BTC or ETH unless requesting other on a case-by-case basis.

Feel free to poke me some more if you're still not clear on anything.

Thanks kindly for your questions, bud.

Bruno

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: