Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:42:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] YuTü.Co.in: 1%-2% Int. via LendFunding or Quadruple Your YTC Purchased🔴  (Read 1327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HUJIK

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:25:49 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 09:42:10 PM by HUJIK

i thought that the pre-ico was over that's why i sent you a PM in order to allow me to buy at the pre-ico price, i don't know if you remember to me? so if i understood correctly i can buy at 0.01 usd by YTC at this time untill february 1st?  that's meaning whith 10 usd i should get 1000 YTC  because we are still in the pre-ico period Grin Grin Grin? however do i need to fill the formular again if i want to make another purchase of YTC or do i need to only send ether to your ether address and i should automatically receive YTC in my MEW? and also you didn't answered to one of my questions concerning the exchanges , if you still have maintained the date where we will be able to trade YTC on exchanges as you have said minimum three exchanges the february 1st?

Thank you admin and have a good night!!!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:35:19 AM

i thought that the pre-ico was over that's why i sent you a PM in order to allow me to buy at the pre-ico price, i don't know if you remember to me? so if i understood correctly i can buy at 0.01 usd by YTC at this time untill february 1st?  that's meaning whith 10 usd i should get 1000 YTC  because we are still in the pre-ico period Grin Grin Grin? however do i need to fill the formular again if i want to make another purchase of YTC or do i need to only send ether to your ether address and i should automatically receive YTC in my MEW? and also you didn't answered to one of my questions concerning the exchanges , if you still have maintained the date where we will be able to trade YTC on exchanges as you have said minimum three exchanges the february 1st?

Thank you admin and have a good night!!!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Apologies for missing one of your questions. Yes, available to trade YTC on at least three exchanges is still on track for February 1st.

It's best to fill the form again for subsequent orders, thus allowing both of us to have a proper paper trail. We hope you appreciate that aspect. And, yes, you and others can still purchase YTC at U$0.01 each, using the form provided here - http://yutubopolis.center/ico/ - where both the BTC and ETH wallet addresses that you'll remit to clearly seen.

Thanks again, bud, for your support.

Bruno

elsya syafira

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:40:00 AM

there is no bounty campaign for this project? like social media campaign, signature campaign or blog campaign?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:37:06 AM

there is no bounty campaign for this project? like social media campaign, signature campaign or blog campaign?

Au contraire. There was a Twitter campaign, now ended, and there's a new YTC Airdrop for YouTubers here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2824383.0. A signature campaign is currently in the works.

Thanks for your interest, bud.

Bruno

coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

how sustainable will it be for you/the project to guarantee and pay the 1% and 2% daily (compounded) interest rates?

what is the business model in generating (enough) profits?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

how sustainable will it be for you/the project to guarantee and pay the 1% and 2% daily (compounded) interest rates?

Very sustainable, for it's a close-end program with only tens of thousands being rewarded opposed to millions relying on newcomers, e.g. Ponzi or pyramid schemes.

Mega profit, with the sales of PAQs being the main source of income, currently offered at U$25 each not to sell over U$500 each down the pike, with only 1M available to satisfy mining/hashing 10K YouTubers' yAltcoins (100 PAQs max mining/hashing each yALT, hence the 1M figure). The earning potential of each PAQ is no less than U$2,628 worth of yaltz per year - EVERY YEAR - realistically, double that, but penning conservatively.

We even have a defense mechanism in place in case a YouTuber gets banned by Google, dies or abandons their channel. Also, in case a YouTuber's yaltz fails to scale but the channel's still viable [of sorts], they can be basketed with other subpar or favorable yaltz, in essence sold below the set minimum on our exchange, namely U$0.01 each, whereupon the buyer and seller are happy with the deal, the buyer, perhaps, rebasketing any subpar yaltz, retaining only what's deemed favorable for their portfolio.

A YouTuber embracing our platform will NEVER incur fees et al. on our platform. Also, there'll be no fees onto or off our exchange, so there's no moneys generated there.

We will retain yaltz from blocks mined/hashed exactly every two minutes per yAltcoin for half the total block rewards over the course of just under six years (thus under three years worth). A tidy sum but, again, the big money filling our coffer will be the sale of PAQs (think of them as virtual miners in case you're not versed).

In conjunction with maintaining our platforms and all that that curtails, mega bucks will go toward the advancement of YouTube channels whether they embrace our platform or not, more so, of course, for the former over and beyond their respective allocated yaltz immediately available for trade, or hold in the hopes of rate increases as they enhance their brands with help from our network of providers (see http://yutubopolis.center/ways-lynspinz-make-bank/).

Hope that addresses your questions/concerns, bud, and thanks for inquiring.

Bruno

coinmenace

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

Very sustainable, for it's a close-end program with only tens of thousands being rewarded opposed to millions relying on newcomers, e.g. Ponzi or pyramid schemes.

Mega profit, with the sales of PAQs being the main source of income, currently offered at U$25 each not to sell over U$500 each down the pike, with only 1M available to satisfy mining/hashing 10K YouTubers' yAltcoins (100 PAQs max mining/hashing each yALT, hence the 1M figure). The earning potential of each PAQ is no less than U$2,628 worth of yaltz per year - EVERY YEAR - realistically, double that, but penning conservatively.

We even have a defense mechanism in place in case a YouTuber gets banned by Google, dies or abandons their channel. Also, in case a YouTuber's yaltz fails to scale but the channel's still viable [of sorts], they can be basketed with other subpar or favorable yaltz, in essence sold below the set minimum on our exchange, namely U$0.01 each, whereupon the buyer and seller are happy with the deal, the buyer, perhaps, rebasketing any subpar yaltz, retaining only what's deemed favorable for their portfolio.

A YouTuber embracing our platform will NEVER incur fees et al. on our platform. Also, there'll be no fees onto or off our exchange, so there's no moneys generated there.

We will retain yaltz from blocks mined/hashed exactly every two minutes per yAltcoin for half the total block rewards over the course of just under six years (thus under three years worth). A tidy sum but, again, the big money filling our coffer will be the sale of PAQs (think of them as virtual miners in case you're not versed).

In conjunction with maintaining our platforms and all that that curtails, mega bucks will go toward the advancement of YouTube channels whether they embrace our platform or not, more so, of course, for the former over and beyond their respective allocated yaltz immediately available for trade, or hold in the hopes of rate increases as they enhance their brands with help from our network of providers (see http://yutubopolis.center/ways-lynspinz-make-bank/).

Bruno

Good to read your answers. With the recent downfall and collapse of the Bitconnect and the proliferation of other lending platforms that follow the XxxConnect pattern, expect some scrutiny in the sustainability of the "lending" part.

How much has been raised in the Pre-ICO for the YTC? And how many PAQs have been purchased?
HUJIK

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

Hi admin how are you? very fine i hope;
there are some themes in this project which put me in the confusion, what is the difference between yalt, yaltcoin and yutucoin?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

Hi admin how are you? very fine i hope;
there are some themes in this project which put me in the confusion, what is the difference between yalt, yaltcoin and yutucoin?

All our neologisms can be found and defined on our terminology page: http://yutubopolis.center/faq/glossexicoin/

YuTü.Co.in is the name of our brand also acting as its URL.
YuTüCoin sans the periods is the name of our token having the ticker symbol YTC.
yAltcoin is a generic term of the token attached to a YouTuber on our platform, each having a different ticker symbol, e.g. the ticker symbol for the yAltcoin of the YouTuber PewDiePie = PDP.
yALT is the quasi-abbreviation for yAltcoin.
yaltz (singular and plural) are shares of a yAltcoin.

Bruno

Good to read your answers. With the recent downfall and collapse of the Bitconnect and the proliferation of other lending platforms that follow the XxxConnect pattern, expect some scrutiny in the sustainability of the "lending" part.

How much has been raised in the Pre-ICO for the YTC? And how many PAQs have been purchased?

Akin to White Castle eventually embracing "Sliders" once having negative connotations, we cleverly(?) opted to employ a smidget aspect of the rogue lending programs making the rounds, not concerned the least about scrutiny given that our LendFunding thingy is limited/short-lived in nature, addressing such, as here, head-on. Yes, we could've simply not employed the practice, but what's the fun in that?  Roll Eyes

All sales of YTC during the Pre-ICO are viewable here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xebc162b00f817010457b69eea3971e46799cd4ce

Re PAQs, prior to the Pre-ICO, exactly 10K PAQs were allocated to users on this forum, mostly via our YouTube submission campaign. No PAQs have been sold during the Pre-ICO, albeit a small handful were gifted as part of YTC purchases.

Allocations of ALL PAQs are or will be well-documented in cementing the notion that nobody even faintly associated with YuTü.Co.in, including myself, will maintain PAQs unless fully declared - to date, there's nothing to declare.

Here's to thanking both of yous for your continued or anticipated support.

Bruno

coinmenace

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

All sales of YTC during the Pre-ICO are viewable here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xebc162b00f817010457b69eea3971e46799cd4ce
Re PAQs, prior to the Pre-ICO, exactly 10K PAQs were allocated to users on this forum, mostly via our YouTube submission campaign. No PAQs have been sold during the Pre-ICO, albeit a small handful

Based on the Token Transfers, is it safe to assume that so far 379100 tokens have been sold which equate to $3791.00 worth of coins (2.7715 ETH, 0.1699 BTC)? Long way to go for the $50000.00 Pre-ICO hardcap but there's still time. Is it still planned for Pre-ICO to finish Jan.31 and when will ICO start?

Will the YTC be trading in exchanges Feb.1 before the ICO even starts?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

Re PAQs, prior to the Pre-ICO, exactly 10K PAQs were allocated to users on this forum, mostly via our YouTube submission campaign. No PAQs have been sold during the Pre-ICO, albeit a small handful

Based on the Token Transfers, is it safe to assume that so far 379100 tokens have been sold which equate to $3791.00 worth of coins (2.7715 ETH, 0.1699 BTC)? Long way to go for the $50000.00 Pre-ICO hardcap but there's still time. Is it still planned for Pre-ICO to finish Jan.31 and when will ICO start?

Will the YTC be trading in exchanges Feb.1 before the ICO even starts?

Your coffer assumptions are correct.

The Pre-ICO ends at the end of Jan. 31st.

The ICO is schedule to start on Feb. 1st.

Trading on exchanges commences on Feb. 1st. Do you feel it problematic or an advantage for the supporters in having the tokens available on exchanges during the course of the ICO? Pre-ICO supporters should have no qualms with such, but desire in making sure that's the case.

Bruno

nrd525
Legendary

Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:22:16 AM

ponzi
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=100696

Digital Gold for Gamblers and True Believers
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:47:50 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 10:27:09 PM by YuTü.Co.in

Nope! Just an incentive to early adopters is all, not predicated on continually garnering users so to pay early supporters ad infinitum. Trust me, if such were the case there would've been countless users espousing said sentiment way prior to your arrival.

Thanks for looking out for the community though, bud.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:08:34 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 07:15:35 PM by YuTü.Co.in

Please review the top of this thread's OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2580003.msg26279077#msg26279077

The YTC Airdrop is still in progress: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2824383.0

Thanks again to all the supporters to date.

Bruno

EDIT: Locking the topic due to ending the LendFunding campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: