Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion  (Read 92 times)
ngovanngoc (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:28:49 AM

My choice for an up-and-comer is: DeepOnion. I guess most you have heard of it, I have coverd it here on Steemit as my background story into the coin. But that article didn't quite go into the reason of why I like DeepOnion and the technology behind it. I talked more about the Airdrop and how I nurtured my investment so I wanted to do it properly in this article peicing together what I have covered in other forums.

Why do I like DeepOnion?!

Despite it being a small cap, since the community is really active in spreading the word, most of you will already have heard about this coin. It has been received both good and bad reviews but some say "any publicity is good publicity". That seems to be fairly true in the Hollywood arena and seems to apply to the crypto space as well. But why does DeepOnion stand out among these giants?! The first reason is the funny and catchy name. Admit it that it is easy to remember and hard to forget. And for the more privacy inclined can probably not miss the Onion reference to TOR sites. Yes, DeepOnion is a crypto currency that by integrating into the TOR network ensures anonymous and secure transactions.

It seems like very simple reasons why this is my pick for THE privacy coin to watch among the small caps. But in the crypto world these are very good reasons. There are a lot of crypto currencies with similar applications, markets and use cases. What one needs to stand out, except for a solid technological background, is:
A memorable name
A supportive community
Something that makes you unique
I think DeepOnion has something to fullfill all three criteria. Not only is DeepOnion a privacy coin but it also has other features: 10% PoS staking and DeepVault - file verification on the blockchain. Their anonymous feature DeepSend - anonymous transactions through Guarantors and Mixers , is in the works already.
Being a small cap at only $18M just think of th gains it could achieve if it starts batteling with the likes of Monero and Dash, that would be 500x.from current position. If you feel like me that this is an interesting coin feel free to take a look at DeepOnion HomePage or visit DeepOnion Community.
sandy8800

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:08:30 PM

You are right DeepOnion has a great potential in future with other nice features beside privacy. Once they implement DeepSend, they will be unbeatable. The other good thing about DeepOnion is their development of Plugins for different shopping carts (like Woo Commerce) and client and invoice management systems (like whmcs), It will definitely help them in bringing their currency into mainstream with real use cases.
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:13:27 PM

DeepOnion is a very successful project! It is rapidly developing, has a large community, promising for investment!
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:16:23 PM

DeepOnion is a very successful project! It is rapidly developing, has a large community, promising for investment!

It is nothing, that project is garbage, it is only ruled for money.

Once that they run out of funds, everybody is going to dump all their onions. The same happens with those who got the onions for free, if they get tired, they can easily dump the price by more than 60% if they want to.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:16:51 PM

Deeponion is surely profitable for the people involved in its bounty but it may not be as useful for later investor. It is one of the most talked about shady project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: