Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoin to buy for 5K USD  (Read 265 times)
ali90 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:35:45 AM

Hello,

I will have 5K USD in 2 weeks and I am thinking which combination of altcoins should I go for. I am a high risk taker and this year I invested 8K into stocks without much gain so I am moving to crypto because the gains are very good. I wish I would have entered 6 months back at least and I would have got amazing results but I feel its never too late

I see IOTA making good ways but again its not proven and its decentralized .. Reddcoin or Siacoin . I want to invest in coins which have low value as of now so when they increase I be able to get good gains.

Please recommend which altcoins you think are best?

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 03:41:46 AM

I don't see a future of Reddcoin. IOTA and Sia can be good investment for long run. Much safer investments are still the major coins. If you want a quicker profit, just invest in selected pre-sale tokens (with highest bonuses). They'll yield good profit in upto 6 months.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 03:44:32 AM

Hello,

I will have 5K USD in 2 weeks and I am thinking which combination of altcoins should I go for. I am a high risk taker and this year I invested 8K into stocks without much gain so I am moving to crypto because the gains are very good. I wish I would have entered 6 months back at least and I would have got amazing results but I feel its never too late

I see IOTA making good ways but again its not proven and its decentralized .. Reddcoin or Siacoin . I want to invest in coins which have low value as of now so when they increase I be able to get good gains.

i would invest on waves, its stable and secure, and undervalued

ali90 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:58:36 AM

I don't see a future of Reddcoin. IOTA and Sia can be good investment for long run. Much safer investments are still the major coins. If you want a quicker profit, just invest in selected pre-sale tokens (with highest bonuses). They'll yield good profit in upto 6 months.

With pre-sale token do you mean ICO? I have participated in ICO before of BAT and wthin a few seconds all coins were sold so someone using high gas price of ETH so my experience was bad...
Roofer111

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:56:45 AM

Now it's definitely time for Bitcoin. No altcoins will bring you such profit as Bitcoin after it fell to 14k. It will soon return to 20k, I'm sure!
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:08:44 AM

If you want to make more profit, and then you can accept the risk of zero, then invest in ICO, which is the way of high risk and high yield.

paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:17:48 AM

If i have $5000 USD ill invest bitcoin 20%, etheruem 15%, other altcoin 10%, and 5% to incoming good ICO.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:23:48 AM

If you are a trader you must know that cryptos are much more volatile and that even some technical tools you have found success with when trading stocks, may not work the same with crytpo. As with any trading, I would stick with those that have the best liquidity, you wouldn't want to get stuck in a quick trade on illiquid assets.
Timeclo

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:26:52 AM

Some of my favorite are Litecoin, PAY, and ICON.

Litecoin is a fast and low fee currency that fulfills Bitcoin's functions better. A bit more centralized because Charlie Lee guides the direction but I'm like the way it's going.

PAY is the TenX token, Multi-crypto card that aims to make crypto spendable. Great communication with community and COMIT to scale in the future and banking licenses to supply even more customers.

ICON is the first Korean Blockchain/ICO. Backed by Multi-billion companies including, Dayli financial group, yello Mobile, and more. They already have partnerships with multiple universities, banks, securities, insurances, and more to come. Built on Loopchain, a separate blockchain than Bitcoin, I see immense potential in 2018 and forward.
JanePorter

Activity: 52
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:33:26 AM

Now it's definitely time for Bitcoin. No altcoins will bring you such profit as Bitcoin after it fell to 14k. It will soon return to 20k, I'm sure!

I agree that it's good time to buy BTC
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:44:13 AM

Hello,

For best result but high risk is to invest in the top altcoins especially those with small marketcap.
Anyway buying Bitcoin and Ethereum now are still profitable and are sure way to gain profit.
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:46:54 AM

That 5k USD will turn into tens or hundred of folds if you are going to invest it into top Altcoins that has lower price as of today like Ripple, Dogecoin, Verge, Oyster Pearl etc.
If you're going to save it in the banks then you'll miss the opportunity.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:49:25 AM

I agree that it's good time to buy BTC

Well, Bitcoin is a good investment also while today is cheaper but think of this, the increase is in the minimum steps unlike if you're going to invest in multiple coins like that $5k for a hundred of thousands of coins and if that coin will pump, it's really pump harder than Bitcoin if you know what I mean.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:50:33 AM

If i have $5000 USD ill invest bitcoin 20%, etheruem 15%, other altcoin 10%, and 5% to incoming good ICO.
That's only 50%, where's the other 50% going? Or do you mean 10% each altcoin?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:55:44 AM

Hello,

buy them only if you can hold them for years. They may gain value in short or long term but you have to be dedicated to your investment and not chicken out when market reacts to some news. Reddcoin is not a great investment and lately it has turned into p&d, you can still make money but not something I would invest in. Sia, Xvg, Pivx, Bitbay, Ada, Powr, Etc. all of them are good investment in my opinion. However, do your research and invest in the ones that you can stick with for long term. Alternatively, you can keep them in btc since most alts are dependent on it or like someone mentioned diversify it between btc and alts.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:06:22 AM

Hello,

spend all to nxt for short term, u will get ignis coin, and u can sell ignis coin....ez profits xD
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:08:05 AM

If you are considering ICO's this is what I will be buying this week.

https://www.zilliqa.com/

staker$

Activity: 87

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:21:15 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 07:41:11 AM by staker$

You may not totally skip Bitcoin and other main cryptos because they are higly valued at the moment because their potential has not yet maximized as well. However it is wise to apportion your portfolios for some other new and undervalued coins which could have great potential.  I suggest you look at Onion, Verium, and Diamond Coin.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Lavdanoid

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:22:54 AM

You can check these threads for some suggestions:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106360.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075129.0

It's better to diversify your budget and rebalance portfolio from time to time.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:25:56 AM

$5,000 is a whole lot of cash and can get you into different altcoins with hundreds of units from each. I will recommend the following 10 cryptos and they are below 100 sats each. It's a good way to invest long term.

1. RIC
2. BTM
3. CLAM
4.  MAID
5.  DCR
6. EXP
7. FCT
8. GNO
9. FLO
10. VRC

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: