Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A coin, a suite of bitcoin, should not seize the opportunity again?  (Read 52 times)
xieoyueyue (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:39:38 AM

The recent stock market sucks, including the fund is currently, I know a lot of friends leave the flesh, but I do not recommend the resort, the stock market also grinding on these days, don't die before dawn.
I still keep the fund investment funds from the stock market, but the other has moved to the city. The old fans should remember that after the September supervision, I dropped out of the coin circle and then came back, but I didn't pay much attention to it.
Last month, bitcoin broke through 10 thousand dollars per dollar, nearly 5 times, I opened the account to see, and really far higher than the stock and fund income. But the amount of money left is too small to say no regret is false.

AEX bitcoin trading exchange to support a variety of digital asset spot transactions,including bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and other online purchase and sale trading services,to provide you with a leading bitcoin trading experience, to meet your investment needs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: