Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how crypto "millionares" will most likely lose their fortune ultimately again,  (Read 85 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:37:48 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 04:54:16 AM by KingScorpio

i want to write here something for all those that became millionaires with cryptocurrencies,

i am telling you something

you will not stay millionaires, because you will never be able to realise your winning all at the same time, meaning converting your cryptos for currencies that people work for.

and when the moment comes that you want to realise your cryptocurrencies, people that still work for money wont work for those originally currencies anymore,

jes that means

there might be a future a new US dollar that the us millitary/ and military police that couped the banksters and the parliaments might bring out,

from working officers that arent endless greedy, like banksters,

then suddenly all Us dollars will lose value, and there is a new US dollar out,

arent you afraid of such a scenario?

then you run around telling everyone "hey look on my smartphone" "i have bitcoins" or " i have ripples"

and people will laugh at you

thats how it is if a new regime starts,

the people that originally created bitcoin isnt rich today, actually, they invested in various projects and got scammed by icos, they lost everthing again,

because they were not investment experts, but just a bunch of Cryptography IT freaks,

regards

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:47:53 AM

never though about it, but still btc based on usd as well. you not use btc to pay your parking ticket right ? even if new usd comeout its just replace old usd and have no effect in bitcoin. they just change the currency not the value

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:51:58 AM

never though about it, but still btc based on usd as well. you not use btc to pay your parking ticket right ? even if new usd comeout its just replace old usd and have no effect in bitcoin. they just change the currency not the value

the new us dollar will be owned mostly by people working and being payed by army/police, not by printing criminals in wallstreet or hedgefonds like the current us dollar is,

bitcoin drives its value to a high part by those rich hedgfonds banksters, they will not have the new us dollar then anymore,

regards,

i doubt we will have the us dollar in tact as it is,

the americans are worldwide in debt especially in china korea japan, germany, they will not be able to buy resources or commodities in the usa for those printed dollars, that their financial elites, created to buy themselves luxuries.

regards

toledotrips

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:02:48 AM

drugs and a woman did my early coins in.

worth it almost.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: