Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:25:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Portfolio  (Read 236 times)
coincryptor (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:41:29 AM

Hey everyone! I am trying to figure out the best coins to keep during 2018. I have done some research for the last couple weeks, what do you think about these?

BTC
BCC
ETH
LTC
XRP
STRAT
XMR
DASH
ZEC
ADA
BNB
CND
IOTA
NEO
REQ
TRX
WAVES
XLM

Is it a good idea to build a portfolio based with 10+ coins or keep it smaller?
Any feedback is appreciated.
Rickirs

Activity: 206
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:44:13 AM

Hey everyone! I am trying to figure out the best coins to keep during 2018. I have done some research for the last couple weeks, what do you think about these?

BTC
BCC
ETH
LTC
XRP
STRAT
XMR
DASH
ZEC
ADA
BNB
CND
IOTA
NEO
REQ
TRX
WAVES
XLM

You have almost all top coins in list, diversifying portfolio is good but you should also know plans and roadmap as well future possibilities of all altcoins you have in your portfolio, for that you need to actually study each separately. If you can do that then buy whatever you want.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:44:41 AM

BTC
BCC
ETH
LTC
XRP
STRAT
XMR
DASH
ZEC
ADA
BNB
CND
IOTA
NEO
REQ
TRX
WAVES
XLM

depending on your longterm goals, and the size of your portfolio

regards

sky2moon

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:04:06 AM

Hello, your selection almost all are the high and top coin list..It depends your own goal itself. Example for short term, midterm or long term.some people looking at short term, then they will chose high potential like going to list some where new exchange and some good news abt the company. Some people are looking for long term, so they will chose good foundation company.

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:28:25 AM

If you are really a newbie, I would suggest you consider Combicoin. It is a basket of the 30 cryptos with higher marketcap, equally weighted and 100% asset backed. So you are instantly diversified. I do have Combicoin myself as part of my portfolio.
coincryptor (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:44:31 AM

I bought these coins. So far I have made ~$1K USD even with the dips. I want coins for a long term investment
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:06:37 AM

the first coins I might store are bitcoin and ethereum. after these two coins, i will buy dash, xmr, ltc, xrp, waves and xlm. for other coins maybe I will do research first before buy it.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:08:02 AM

BTC
BCC
ETH
LTC
XRP
STRAT
XMR
DASH
ZEC
ADA
BNB
CND
IOTA
NEO
REQ
TRX
WAVES
XLM

Your above list of coins is a good one but if you really wanted to make it big create an investment portfolio with newest crypto coins that has future growth potential. Buy them when their prices are below 10 cent and hold them. Most of those top coins has almost achieve their maximum growth. Thanks

johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:11:38 AM

ADA has a good potential, few weeks ago I bought it and now the price is 3x of my buying price. For the rest of you portfolio there are still a chance but you need big capital.
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:13:56 AM

if you can control it and keep track of all the projects its very good
i dont think that its that easy to keep reading whats going on with every project, so you will look only on the graphs, that is not that good
if you do so, you need to know when to sell
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:53:31 AM

Having a good portfolio will help you to mitigating your risk in your trading activity, all your coin will have a great future but you still need to know in what price you should do the stop loss and etc.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:55:47 AM

Having a good portfolio will help you to mitigating your risk in your trading activity, all your coin will have a great future but you still need to know in what price you should do the stop loss and etc.

its actually just creating a different risk profile.....

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:29:54 AM

BTC
BCC
ETH
LTC
XRP
STRAT
XMR
DASH
ZEC
ADA
BNB
CND
IOTA
NEO
REQ
TRX
WAVES
XLM

Depend on your fund, but i think the portofolio is good. carry on.

poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:31:59 AM

All of these coins are great coins. But you have bought too many coins for an inexperienced person.
It will not be easy to get out at the right time in all. if you hold in your long term you will earn nice money Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Herlina

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:34:46 AM

BTC
BCC
ETH
LTC
XRP
STRAT
XMR
DASH
ZEC
ADA
BNB
CND
IOTA
NEO
REQ
TRX
WAVES
XLM

Building a portfolio with more than 10 coins is a great strategy but the most important is is the potential coin you choose so no need to push yourself to invest in 10+ coins

Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:56:36 AM

Good portfolio for starting in crypto, but in my humble opinion you need several tokens with smal capitalisation which could bring you much more profit

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:58:27 AM

TRX the tokens are controversial in many times, some people say that it is a scam, you need to be careful, however, if you invest in so many tokens, so you can take out money to invest in new ICO, this is my point of view.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:58:00 AM

there is a classic version of the portfolio: 50% in bitcoin, 50% in altcoyins. In this altcoins can be taken for a long time, and a part for a short time for the trading

Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:09:54 AM

haha.... how much money do you have? why do you wanna choose 10 coins? it is not a good strategy. in my opinion, the good portfolio just have about 5 or 6 coins. BCH, ETH, XRP, XRM, BTC is my advice for you

wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:17:47 AM

In my opinion your portfolio you have too many coin, this causes confusion. Good portfolio is by hold maksimum 6-7 different coin so will more easy to handle it. In my portfolio for 2018 is DATA, AION,ETH, OMG, DASH and WAVES. All these coin has strong fundamental and unique project and my prediction the price will going up continue in 2018.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: